chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

boyw1tch
#181273121Friday, January 08, 2016 11:02 AM GMT

every time moronism said posted i cringed why is he so pretentious anyways, i don't really believe this story, simply because what the girl "erica" said wouldn't have flew with many people nowadays. she'd just make every single person in the room uncomfortable, and also because, as far as i know, you can't get ISS for "hate speech" a referral/sent down to the office for like 10 minutes? sure. ISS? no. that said, i had a teacher who i think was a feminist but she was one of the "better" feminists - she allowed opinions, didn't beat on them or anything. i guess it helped her husband/fiance was a speech and debate teacher, though latex
Noe13
#181273163Friday, January 08, 2016 11:06 AM GMT

Just rereaded this. And it looks false
Fanaticaldoodle456
#181273177Friday, January 08, 2016 11:07 AM GMT

chiiprincess
#181273252Friday, January 08, 2016 11:12 AM GMT

I have to say girls have a lot more social power boys in western society(United states not sure about other countries, I lived only in usa) for the most part. Sadly I hear there are still killings of women in other parts of the world(I really havn't looked into this, just light reading on the topic) just because they are being a very bad wife/girlfriend or get acid splashed onto their face for refusing a marriage proposal. Most girls I meet are either very pro feminist or against feminism.(most likely to be pro feminist but there are a few anti feminist) The thing with pro feminist girls is that they completely brush over the fact that women are being killed for being women in other parts of the world and complain that they are women(in western society) who are not priveliged/treated badly by "priveliged" white men. They claim that their problems with (insert example of a girl thinking shes getting cat called, but the guy is trying to compliement her) is just as bad as people being killed(I know there are worse things than being killed but being cat called is not one of them) The thing with anti feminist is that they deny the fact that women are being hurt for being women. These people tend to say the stupidest/most bigoted things ever. I had one girl who said she was against feminism who earlier told me that she wasn't a furry despite wearing a dog tail to school each day and generally being interested in furry stuff. Her reasoning was that all furries were Mexual pervs and were always thinking about the diddly(A portion do but I'm pretty sure thats a small fraction of the community thats blown out of proportion by outsiders but idk). These people would almost always say a racial slur/stereotype at one point or another of me knowing them and actually think its true/mean it These are just my views on fellow girls. I do not mean to impose in any way that feminist is good or bad, I just wanted to explain my experiences with other girls concerning feminism This isn't 2007
chiiprincess
#181273510Friday, January 08, 2016 11:31 AM GMT

Off topic somewhat, but I have the idea that America should handle the obsesity epidemic similar to the way Japan handles fat people and their fat laws, or atleast impose laws about weight or fitness. Too bad people would scream at me BREACH OF HUMAN RIGHTS. They won't accept any ideas that don't sound similar to theirs, like OPs teacher did. The teacher just wanted everyone agreeing on the same damn thing when she said "discussion guys :). A discussion involving opinions would be ideal with differing opinions, so you'll get a different perspective on things,even if they sound really bad or stupid to you, in my opinion. I know I shouldn't be talking as I won't listen to some opinions, like (insert example of obvious racism here) but I think all opinions should be listened to, even if you think they are "degrading society" This isn't 2007
Edginess
#181273600Friday, January 08, 2016 11:37 AM GMT

@chiiprincess quality posts, thanks for the input. yeah, problem with liberal progressiveness is the denial to consider any other ideologies. liberal progressive activists are some of the most stuck-in-their-ways individuals i've ever met. western feminism at this point is an utter joke, and all the actual female rights activists acknowledge this. Hirsi Ali, a huge activist for female rights in countries where women are genuinely being oppressed and aren't middle class girls studying in high-ranked universities. Article here: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hirsi-ali-slams-feminisms-trivial-bs/article/2556419
rinwood123
#181273776Friday, January 08, 2016 11:47 AM GMT

I have just a detention for skipping a club meeting :| "If Abuse is illegal, why am I in school?"
chiiprincess
#181273899Friday, January 08, 2016 11:56 AM GMT

"quality posts, thanks for the input. yeah, problem with liberal progressiveness is the denial to consider any other ideologies. liberal progressive activists are some of the most stuck-in-their-ways individuals i've ever met. western feminism at this point is an utter joke, and all the actual female rights activists acknowledge this. Hirsi Ali, a huge activist for female rights in countries where women are genuinely being oppressed and aren't middle class girls studying in high-ranked universities. Article here" Will read article after posting this. I just have to deal with "toxic" people a lot. Not toxic as in "abusive" or "manipulative"(maybe for the manipulate). Im talking about people who are similar in behavior to narcissis but not quite narcissis. They whine when they are opposed with critrism. They always think they are doing stuff correctly and flip out when someone tries to help them, or if they don't flip out, they take credit for "figuring it out first". Confront them about something they bad they did to you, they'll deny it being a bad thing and that its okay to say/do that(I had some girl tell me straight out that I was supposed to be the stupid one in the room. When I called her out on it, she started getting upset and asking "How in the world is that rude!?!?!". Idk if I appear stupid through the way I act though). My aunt screamed at me once for putting a plate with just ketchup/mustard wipings(left over from eating) on it. She was ranting onto me that I should wash my plates with soap and water when Im finished with them(We load the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher at the end of the day after dinner or after lunch, depending on how much is in there). This isn't 2007
quamisido
#181274075Friday, January 08, 2016 12:07 PM GMT

If this is true, you can legally sue the school I found out after a few google searches
pagowski
#181274146Friday, January 08, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

Your reasoning is outstanding. Although, I wouldn't be telling that infront of your teachers if they happen to be women. Especially the ones that can give you ISS. Our future in a nutshell http://www.roblox.com/Pepe-Trump-item?id=318332944
Edginess
#181279346Friday, January 08, 2016 4:38 PM GMT

bump friendos
Aerospherology
#181279435Friday, January 08, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

can i invite clone troopers to slaughter them
FreedomForTheForumer
#181279509Friday, January 08, 2016 4:43 PM GMT

ITT: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=179846815 im not saying this about all women but women can be pretty stupid this is setting off the anxiety that i didnt know i had http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=178967546

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3