of     1   

robloxiamaniaman
#181353811Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:10 PM GMT

1. Do you have any previous Law Enforcement experience on Roblox? If so, please list a few along with your most recent rank in them. If not, put N/A. 2. Why do you want to work for the King County Sheriff's Department? (3-4 sentences) 3. What makes you more qualified than other applicants? (2-3 sentences) 4. If you are to be accepted, what will you do to help King County, safety wise. (2-3 sentences) 5. If you are accepted, What would you like to have your unit number be? (KCSD _ _ _ ) 6. What is the PR (Red Button) On the radio do? When would you use it? ~Scenario Questions~ 5. You pull over a red four door truck outside of Senoia. What do you do before you even get out of your cruiser? 5. There is a report of shots fired with an Officer down outside of Linden. What do you do? 6. A suspect is running from you (on foot) after just T-boning another car, what are you going to do too stop him? 7. You are walking back to your cruiser when you spot a Male brandishing a gun at another civilian. He doesn't notice you. What do you do? 8. You pull over a State Trooper who threatens to take your job if you don't let him go with a warning, what do you do? PM THIS TO ROBLOXIAMANIAMAN
SIacktivist
#181355060Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:28 PM GMT

Please put this in Clans & Guilds where it belongs. It's not hard to miss. While this is a roleplaying group, Clans & Guilds is the hub for ALL group activity. (christ, that must be the fifth time i've said that within the last 24 hours)
LeBlaster200
#181355132Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

Did you know that there is a King County Criminal group somewhere? I'm in that group and I plan to murder all of you.
LeBlaster200
#181355166Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

In King Ciunty, I mean, not in real life of course
LeBlaster200
#181355213Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:30 PM GMT

County* meh
Baileytheking
#181357032Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

Hope you like jail then ;)
LeBlaster200
#181358449Saturday, January 09, 2016 7:21 PM GMT

I do, thanks. Then I'll escape and plan more stuff. I will destroy King County and your little Police force.
Gamerboy365247
#194120352Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:43 PM GMT

Yes I Do Have Law Enforcement Experience On Roblox My Ranks are "Lt.Colonel","[HC] Assistant Commissioner","[MR] Sergeant First Class I Want to work for KCSD Because I'm into Police work I'm In GSP and I just think its amazing to help and save people I Would Help My Brothers in need try to bring there sprites and keep them moetuavated and to keep going. I Would Want my unit number to be #119 because that's my unit number in GSP And Its Easy For me to remember. The Red Button is the alart button. You Use it when there are shots fired and a officer down stuff like that. What you do when you pull some one over, you goahade and say on the raido 10-36 if there are three people in the car you say x3 check the plates the walk up to the car. When there are shots fired you press the red button and say OFFICER DOWN! SHOTS FIRED! Then you say your 20 and catch cover. What to do to stop a guy that's running,Well you taser him the call for back up. You Say DROP THE GUN 3 TIMES If not you shoot You Goahade and say to LAWMASTERELISHPD OR Your Superluntit
Bearded_Hawk
#194886932Friday, July 29, 2016 8:14 PM GMT

1. Do you have any previous Law Enforcement experience on Roblox? If so, please list a few along with your most recent rank in them. If not, put N/A. Yes Im currently working for Georgia State patrol and Los Angeles Sheriffs department. 2. Why do you want to work for the King County Sheriff's Department? (3-4 sentences) Im helpful to all departments in roblox. Its just my dream of becoming a king county sheriff deputy. Ive always worked with people from king County Sheriffs department 3. What makes you more qualified than other applicants? (2-3 sentences) Im a good shooter. You might wanna pick me because i know more about law enforcement than any other applicant. I'm very skilled at certain things. 4. If you are to be accepted, what will you do to help King County, safety wise. (2-3 sentences) I would help others in need when they need the help the most. i will serve and protect the county of kings county. i will put my life on the line for others. 5. If you are accepted, What would you like to have your unit number be? (KCSD _ _ _ )KCSD127 6. What is the PR (Red Button) On the radio do? When would you use it? It doesn't allow you to talk on the radio. when if i need to call for back up i click it once and start talking. ~Scenario Questions~ 5. You pull over a red four door truck outside of Senoia. What do you do before you even get out of your cruiser? I always call for another unit because i don't know whats inside if there is a gun or not. 5. There is a report of shots fired with an Officer down outside of Linden. What do you do? I would quickly respond to that scene with my gun drawn at the shooter and carry my fellow officer back to safety. 6. A suspect is running from you (on foot) after just T-boning another car, what are you going to do too stop him? I would taze him if he doesn't stop! 7. You are walking back to your cruiser when you spot a Male brandishing a gun at another civilian. He doesn't notice you. What do you do? i would say drop the gun and if they point the gun at me i will half to kill him! 8. You pull over a State Trooper who threatens to take your job if you don't let him go with a warning, what do you do? Tell a fellow high ranking officer about the threat! PM THIS TO ROBLOXIAMANIAMAN
mohamedmohamed090
#195066752Monday, August 01, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

Yes I Do Have A "Law Enforcement Experience","[MR] Sergeant,[HR] Developer, [HR]Deputy. Because I To Be Out There On The Road Helping others. I Would Help My Brothers,Sisters in need try to bring there spirits and keep them Motivated and to keep going. I Would Like My Unit Number To Be #0677 Because That's My Grandpa's Unit Number. The Red button Is a alert button If There Is A Officer Dying Then That's Pressed and called over the radio, And Its Used For Emergency's. Before you walk out of a cruiser on a traffic stop you should always call it over the radio And Alert other units your doing a traffic stop, If you need assistance or not. Go On Radio And Tell Other Units Or Dispatch That your responding code 3. If a suspect is running from me I will taser them if they pull out a weapon I will pull out my firearm. Shoot Them To Death. I Radio A Supervisor.
YOBOIJUSTICE9812
#202218408Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

1. Yes I Do Have A couple Law Enforcement Experience, For San Diego police I was a HR Deputy Chief, and in Carmel Indiana Police I was a probationary officer, in Santa Cruz Police I was an officer, and in California Hwy Patrol (different group than this server) I was a LR##########nd that is all my law enforcement experiences and much more that I cant remember. 2. I would like to serve for the King co#################ecause I would love to help everyone and serve for my family, other Deputies, Officers, and troopers. 3. I have been in about 5 or more sheriff and police groups and I am more trained to go around a co######han city or hwy. 4. I will make sure no officer is injured and not to use my pistol if only one person is open carrying a rifle or knife if they aim it or look like they are going to attack, I will use my Taser instead of my pistol. 5. Unit 9 2. 6. The red button on the bottom left of the radio is for emergencies like if someone shoots you or tries to attack you or they do attack you. ~Scenario Questions~ 5. If I pulled over a red 4 door truck before I get out I would tell the other police officers that I'm doing a code 6, tell how many people are in the car and tell them the where of the code 6. 5. If there was a report of a shots fired call I would say 'Unit 92#en route to shots fired!' and go code 3 to the shots fired. 6. If a suspect was running on foot away from me I would say over the radio '10-78, 10-80 in progress! (where)' then I would tell the suspect to stop if he/she doesn't I will use my Taser then Tase the suspect until they stop resisting and say 'DROP THE GUN!' a couple times. 7. If a male was scaring someone with a weapon I would call for backup then approach the suspect with a weapon and have another officer with a Taser incase something goes wrong or he doesn't stop or put it down. 8. If a state trooper threatens he/she will take my rank away and not give him/her a warning I would tell a high rank about the threat then carry on.

of     1