of     1   

#181459470Monday, January 11, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

I think its that time of the year again Where we have nothing to lose and nothing to gain And our life is just a little game We try to make everything feel the same But we're both way out in space Trying to find the right place to sit and lay Acknowledging everything you say But we're waiting for that day When the sun comes out The snow melts away And we're listening to memories But I'll keep it close Cause its over when we blink Its hard for us to think So we go fast And we look ahead I acknowledged what you said We're in the prime of springtime And memories are in touch They're so soon And its a full moon We hear his voice Talking about great big robbery's And how hes M.O.N.E.Y And the sky is sunny The papers are bloody But new times are coming And we have to keep on running Only stopping for a breath Words written on their chests And jewels to remember And glasses to forget Put them on And we're blind then Chocolate colored hair Multi-colored skies Too many broken tries But now we're laying on the floor Locking up the door Opening the window Turning on the music And we remember how we used it We're in the prime of our springtime Memories in line They're coming so soon And outside theres a full moon Keeping on a rhyme scheme M.O.N.E.Y's me Turning off the T.V Hoping people don't see me But this music frees me
vorscetti
#181460290Monday, January 11, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

nah

of     1