of     1   

Nervical
#181574319Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

So there's this musical that came out around April last year. It's hard to say what it's about in a short sentence but it include the founding fathers, the revolutionary war and of course Alexander Hamilton. The best thing is, the cast is mostly PoC except for King George III. And it's hip-hop/rap. I don't see anyone talking about it so I thought I would introduce Roblox to this wonderfulness! It includes the fastest rap /ever/ included in a musical clocking in at like 3 words per second or something like that. I've met most of the cast, and they're super nice and down to earth and I've learned a ton about history. It's not just about the men too, the women are just as important! It shows how Hamilton might have been consigned to oblivion if it hadn't been for his wife preserving all of his writing and telling his story. The writer is honestly a genius, I'm telling you. I've memorized George Washington's Farewell Address because of this. Original cast even includes Jonathan Groff who played Kristoff in Frozen! People, this is amazing stuff. Give it a listen, even if you're not a theater person. If you've never cried about founding fathers before, you will now.

of     1