of     1   

#181625254Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:01 PM GMT

your eyes are the color of the middle of the ocean, and i just started to swim. you capture me and its like a whirlpool of emotions and untold secrets. you're light and soft at first, but i know that when i'm swimming towards the middle, there will be storms, sharks, tidal waves, and i'll be drowning, wishing i never swam out here. but when the full moon arrives, i will enjoy the high tide, i'll enjoy the insanity. i will feel your grasp, i will feel your touch telling me that im in love but i just know places i see your face i see your eyes those drugs just got me hypnotized tell me those decieving lies i hear your laughing you like good little girls buy me white pearls black roses black eyes pupils and black dyes Pull me down into the ocean green The biggest thing I've ever seen You make me feel too open You make me feel so used But I've never felt so new Throw me deep into your eyes You say I have you hypnotized So you can't stop looking in mine I feel your warmth You're such a storm Your deep and dark Light up my heart But theres something deep inside you That I can never see Something that you deny Something you will be Its at midnight and you're under the palm trees I don't know how you feel or what you've seen but You tell me you like me But you're pulling me to deep too soon I barely even know you And we pledge under the American flag But I'll go along And say my prayers Hope that you will end up there You run your fingers through your hair And I fall deep in again Pull me down into your deep green eyes The biggest lie I've ever seen Is when you're standing right next to me But I can't underestimate I can't get excited Cause I'm placed into a party I wasn't invited

of     1