marc12267
#182628444Friday, January 29, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

SOPHITIA Cronos struggled to chase you in the water as the magma in him began to solidify. (i guess so)
supermariobunny
#182628815Friday, January 29, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

(Are my characters so far acceptable?)
marc12267
#182629564Friday, January 29, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

(meh alright and faction yes checkpoint)
FactionGuerrilla
#182629763Friday, January 29, 2016 9:08 PM GMT

(Marc want to do a mini-event with the Engineer? I'm a bit uncreative.) -Sophitia- I was beginning to become fatigued from attempting to fight against the water, and hoped to the gods that a romps would turn into stone before he caught me. -Engineer- The footsteps are almost around the corner... -Haggard- I tossed a Semtex into the crowd as I strafed left into a small garage. A barrage of gunfire tried to follow me but I made it in just in time. Just great- a horde of raven-terrorists.
roquinha9
#182629862Friday, January 29, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

Techno I am in my laboratory, improving the portal to the other realms.... And building a vehicle.
marc12267
#182629947Friday, January 29, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

(hmm) SOPHITIA The giant turns to volcano stone the moment it was about to grab you. ALLISON I Would be fighting against the man. Again.
FactionGuerrilla
#182630000Friday, January 29, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

-Carter- I found myself back at the RPA HQ, watching the fight go out again. Well, looks like the fight was back on. -Agile- I had been floating in space earlier and now I was fighting this clown again. What the hell? Did someone reset a checkpoint?
FactionGuerrilla
#182630121Friday, January 29, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

-Sophitia- I quickly swam back to shore, avoiding the Cronos statue. That thing gave me shivers. -Engineer- I found 7 mini-nukes in my ammo supply, as if the Fat Man was a launcher. I loaded it up and aimed at the corner.
marc12267
#182630347Friday, January 29, 2016 9:17 PM GMT

SOPHITIA You find yourself floating back to the clouds. When you stop, you find the almighty Zeus waiting for you. "Nicely done, young woman. You may now have the gift."
supermariobunny
#182630671Friday, January 29, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

Name: Dell Conagher A.K.A The Engineer Age: 35 Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: Yes. Appearance: The Engineer looks like this: (Remove the *'s.) ht*tp://prev*iew.tiny*url.*com/gosxgv2 Power: He does not actually have any, although the team do have an absolutely immense set of abilities, weaponry, and gadgets that not only are impressive for the 1960's, but they also almost completely make up for their lack of superpowers. Like all of the other members of his team, the Scout has an Ubercharge heart instead of a regular heart. He had it transplanted by the Medic, and the Ubercharge heart is very, very good, not only because it cannot be replicated at all without the Medic's expertise, but also because, once the Medic gains his Ubercharge and activates it on one of his teammates, they will suddenly completely turn very deep red, and an impenetrable, somewhat magical protective layer will form over them for the duration of the Ubercharge, turning them absolutely, completely invincible from attacks. The downside to this is that it uses a lot of power, and it will only last for a short time. The Ubercharged heart will also passively grant them the ability to endure much more pain and damage than the regular human being, by definition, becoming somewhat superhuman. They all have special abilities, however, and the Engineer's special ability is his supreme intellect and capability with technology and contraptions. He is easily able to understand complex equations and problems, and can build pretty much anything if you give him time and the materials. He and the Medic are the smartest people on the team, even if the Engineer is not slightly insane, like the Medic. Because of this, the two of them are usually left to come up with a plan. Weapon: The Engineer's most deadly weapons are, without a single doubt in mind, his machines. However, he does bring on some other weapons as well to protect himself. He usually brings a regular shotgun, the Wrangler, which gives him manual control over his sentry gun and gives it a somewhat protective shield, his wrench, which is a standard gas grip wrench, which for some reason upgrades and repairs whatever he builds simply by hitting it with the wrench, with almost no complex mechanical stuff required- the Engineer probably has a technique or some sort of scientific device that allows him to do this, since none of his other crew members can do it. His most important weapon is his Construction PDA, which is how he can build his machines. When he presses a button on it, the building he wishes to build will materialise in a large toolbox, and when he puts it down, it will begin to build by itself. He can also move them around in the same toolbox by pressing the button on the side. He can build a Sentry Gun, a Dispenser, and a Teleporter, which starts at level 1, 2, and finally, 3, with 3 being the best they can have. A level 1 sentry, while still powerful, is semi-automatic and fires high-calibre rounds. A level 2 sentry is where things start to get interesting, where it begins to grow larger and larger, with two Gatling guns for arms and able to take much more damage and give much more out. A level 3 sentry is something to be feared, because not only does it shoot the most powerful bullets and is the most resistant to damage, but it also fires four rockets from the compartment on top of it at the things it is targeting, causing absolutely smashing damage. A dispenser will heal team mates and dispense ammunition and metal parts, getting more and more efficient at doing so with each level. A teleporter is self explanatory- the Engineer will put down a teleporter entrance, and then he will walk over to the place where he wants to put the exit, completing the teleportation sequence and activating it. When someone stands on the entrance or exit, they will teleport to the other teleporter. It requires a recharge time, however, and the higher the level of the teleporter, the shorter that time is. While this may seem redundant for the Engineer, having to run to the place he wants to teleport to, it is very useful for teammates, especially ones that have just respawned. He may also, in the RP, get the chance to upgrade it so he can send the teleporter exit where he wants. The level 1, 2, and 3 sentry gun looks like this, respectively: (Remove the *'s.) http*://preview.tiny*url.*com/he7vnk5 The dispenser looks like this: http*://preview*.tiny*url.*com/ju95qo4 And the teleporter looks like this: http*://preview*.tiny*url.*com/nf8aorr Bio(Optional): The Engineer is a soft-spoken Texan with an interest in all things mechanical. He specializes in constructing and maintaining Buildings that provide support to his team, rather than fighting at the front lines, making him the most suitable for defence. This amiable, soft-spoken good ol' boy from tiny Bee Cave, Texas loves barbecues, guns, and higher education. Natural curiosity, ten years as a roughneck in the west Texas oilfields, and eleven hard science PhDs have trained him to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions. He and the Medic seem to be quite good friends, possibly because they share the same love of science. He can also play the guitar quite well. Other: let's do this texas style
roquinha9
#182630867Friday, January 29, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

(I gave up since you guys just don't have enough patience to wait for me to wake up.... And I am starting to find Jatuo boring.... Well, he was created out of pure boredom.) Jankun I am at a city full of merchants and blacksmiths. A city stuck in the medieval times, where there were brave knights who saved princesses- Oh wait, you already know this story.
hamahaki
#182631325Friday, January 29, 2016 9:33 PM GMT

Name: hamahaki Age: 300 years Gender: male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: no Personality(Optional): very weird and since he was born in the realm of noobs he speaks noob. He also is extremley mlg. Appearance: he has the bloxxer t shirt, the GREEN roblox cap, grey skin, a green shirt that only covers his torso, and blue, textureless jeans Power: MLG 420 360 NO SCOPE BLAZIT ILLUMINATI HEADSHOT TRIPLE KILL SNOOP DOG DOGE TROLL POWER Weapon: a legendary 420 blazit sniper that can transform into the illuminati sward Bio(Optional): he quackscopd an iluminati destroyer mech so lord snoop gave him powers of mlg Other: his species is robloxian and he works for the roblox admins
FactionGuerrilla
#182631336Friday, January 29, 2016 9:33 PM GMT

(Um, your account was online. I assumed that you were awake.) (Also, event for Engineer?) -Sophitia- "Thank you, my lord." -Engineer- The footsteps were EXTREMELY close now. -Haggard- Corvus appeared next to me. "You might want to run," he told me. I glared at him. "I know!" I said before punching right through him to take down a stray terrorist. I sprinted out the garage through a side door.
hamahaki
#182631574Friday, January 29, 2016 9:37 PM GMT

(Do i need to get my char approved
supermariobunny
#182631609Friday, January 29, 2016 9:37 PM GMT

(I just realised that I was putting "the scout has an ubercharged heart" when I meant to put "the team has ubercharged hearts". Oops. Sorry.)
FactionGuerrilla
#182631747Friday, January 29, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

(1. Yes, you need your CS accepted. And 2, there's no way in hell your character is accepted.)
hamahaki
#182631771Friday, January 29, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

(WAITING
roquinha9
#182631811Friday, January 29, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

-CHARACTER SHEET- Name: Newgate Teach Age: ???? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No. Personality(Optional): Appearance: Newgate Teach is very tall standing at 6'8 height and he got an average muscular build. He got black messy hair and a long black beard like his father. He wears a black pirate's coat that he keeps closed and udner it he wears a white shirt with long sleeves. He wears black pants used by the majority of the pirates and he wears black boots. Power: His sword Weapon: Blackbeard's legendary sword. It allows him to control ships objects, such as ropes and etc. If you want to see the sword just search up "Pirates of the Caribbean BlackBeard's sword" or something like that. Bio(Optional): Newgate Teach is the lost son of Edward Teach, also known as "Black Beard". Once Edward Teach was defeated, and his son was found sailing the seas and committing numerous villanious acts along with his crew, he was recognized as Edward Teach's son and was given the alias of his father, "Black Beard". Newgate took over his father's ship when it was stolen by Barbossa, and he managed to get ahold of his father's sword during the raid and he made Barbossa his prisoner in Queen Anne's Revenge. Now Newgate Teach sails the seas in search of who knows what.... Other: he is the son of Black Beard....
hamahaki
#182631823Friday, January 29, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

(Nu cuz my character is amaze
hamahaki
#182631964Friday, January 29, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

(U guize r carazy
FactionGuerrilla
#182632260Friday, January 29, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

(Is Jatuo going to fight or not Ro? Sweet Jesus, we're redoing the fight essentially.) -Agile- I fired a dark orb at the man.
supermariobunny
#182632506Friday, January 29, 2016 9:52 PM GMT

(Almost there, thank God.) Name: [UNKNOWN] A.K.A The Medic Age: 36 Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: Yes. Appearance: The Medic looks like this: (Remove the *'s.) http*://preview*.tiny*url.*com/p8zakun Power: He does not actually have any, although the team do have an absolutely immense set of abilities, weaponry, and gadgets that not only are impressive for the 1960's, but they also almost completely make up for their lack of superpowers. Like all of the other members of his team, the team has Ubercharged hearts instead of a regular heart. He had it transplanted by the Medic, and the Ubercharge heart is very, very good, not only because it cannot be replicated at all without the Medic's expertise, but also because, once the Medic gains his Ubercharge and activates it on one of his teammates, they will suddenly completely turn very deep red, and an impenetrable, somewhat magical protective layer will form over them for the duration of the Ubercharge, turning them absolutely, completely invincible from attacks. The downside to this is that it uses a lot of power, and it will only last for a short time. The Ubercharged heart will also passively grant them the ability to endure much more pain and damage than the regular human being, by definition, becoming somewhat superhuman. They all have special abilities, however, and the Medic's special ability is his incredible healing abilities and the ability to easily keep people alive and healthy in and outside the field of battle, even fighting on the front lines and boosting their capabilities to do damage. If they carry the Reanimator gadget with them, the Medic can even bring people back from the dead without them needing to respawn. Weapon: The Medic is not really a good fighter, as he has more experience in medicine, however, that does not mean he cannot hold his own. He brings something he calls the Crusader's Crossbow, which is, like the name implies, a crossbow. However, it does much more damage than regular crossbows, and when he shoots teammates with it, instead of damaging them, it instead heals their wounds, due to a DNA scanning mechanic. His best gadget, however, is the legendary Medigun. Just with the pull of a lever, it will cause a Medibeam to fly towards his target, almost instantly completely healing them of all wounds, depending on the severity of it. If the wounds are especially severe, the Medigun will keep them alive while the Medic performs surgery. When he has used the Medigun for a while, his Ubercharge will be ready, which is one of the biggest game changers. When he heals someone with the Medigun and activates the Ubercharge, it will render them completely invincible from everything for a good minute or two. It will also massively boost their damage, and the Medigun can also create a big shield, which will block all projectiles. It can even bring people back to life if they carry the Reanimator with them. The downside to this is that it will use up a lot of fuel, and the Medic will have to refuel it somehow. He also brings the Ubersaw, which is like a saw, but not only does it hurt a lot when stabbed, it will also grant him extra Ubercharge, without the need of wasting fuel. The Crusader's Crossbow looks like this: (Remove the *'s.) http*://preview*.tiny*url.*com/za7gvx3 The Medigun looks like this: http*://preview*.tiny*url.*com/jask4fl And the Ubersaw looks like this: http*://preview*.tiny*url*.com/jhe7qx2 Bio(Optional): The Medic is a Teutonic man of medicine. While he may have a tenuous adherence to medical ethics, he is nonetheless the primary healing class of the team. What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, the Medic more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh. Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, the Medic considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity. Despite this, however, he has a genuine care for his teammates, even if he is a bit loopy. He and the Engineer seem to be great friends. Other: MEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIC
supermariobunny
#182632673Friday, January 29, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

(I don't know if I should add Sniper and Spy, because I'm not sure how useful they would be and also they probably wouldn't be that fun to RP as.)
supermariobunny
#182632883Friday, January 29, 2016 9:58 PM GMT

(You know what, okay. I think that's all of my CSes. I might add the others later, but for now, I'm happy with these. Are they accepted?)
FactionGuerrilla
#182632965Friday, January 29, 2016 9:59 PM GMT

(I would do the entire team if I were you. I was considering cutting the Recon and Noob for the same reasons but I tossed them in because I could make changes to them over time- I.e. The Recon was equipped with the Battlefield 3 explosive Crossbow to support his team, and Noob got the ability to grow to Titan Size and use his Realm's artifact to summon an army, heal allies or damage foes, and create a tornado.)