marc12267
#183753276Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:26 PM GMT

REI "Your mother... Uh, she was beautiful. She had...a white dress and...and long blonde hair. ZOEY I kept sparring, this time using prehensibility against him.
Roxasthedemon
#183753369Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:28 PM GMT

Zolcan "I don't know, it says that a scientist approached him that knows something about these gems," I say.
SagePakkana
#183753563Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:32 PM GMT

Jared "Hmm....I think we should probably find this scientist, then find a way to evolve the swords, and then, find Deathspawn." Jareed Her attacks are proven less effective, but no matter.
marc12267
#183753662Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:35 PM GMT

ZOEY I activate my energy shields in case I was dealt with a blow, then kept duelling.
Roxasthedemon
#183753709Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:36 PM GMT

Zolcan "Good idea, I'll see if theres anything in the diary that says something about the scientist's whereabouts," I say then search the diary in search of anything related to this scientist's whereabouts.
SagePakkana
#183753962Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:41 PM GMT

Jareed I energize my arm and yell "SINGLE KILL PUNCH!!!" I then punch the energy shield, instantly breaking it, and then my fist hits Zoey with deadly force. Jared "Go ahead."
marc12267
#183754127Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:44 PM GMT

ZOEY I was broken up into several pieces, being sent flying. Hmmph. I quickly rebuild myself in complete form using telekinesis before fighting him again.
SagePakkana
#183754313Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:49 PM GMT

Name: Vargas Age: ??? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_10017.png Power: Fire Manipulation and Flight Weapon: Dandelga, also known as the Molten Fire Sword. It was created by a friend of his out of very hot materials coming from an active volcano. It is said that this sword can burn anything even when it is not lit. Bio(Optional): "I was at the Thismonian Kingdom carrying out an assassination job when a knight appeared in front of me and prevented me from pulling the trigger of my Boltangler. His name is Vargas, the Flame Legend. I thought he was sealed in the Ruby, but it was actually the half of his power, so he is fairly strong. We both clashed, and Vargas seems to be good when in comes to swordsmanship. His wings are blazing like crazy. In the end, I was able to beat him, but did not kill him." -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:... Name: Selena Age: ??? Gender: Female Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_20017.png Power: Ice Manipulation Weapon: Lexida, also known as the Frozen Ice Sword. This beautifully crafted sword has been passed down through many generations. It is said that whoever holds this sword will become a leader. This sword is known to freeze anything it touches. Bio(Optional): "Another boring assassination job for me, but this time it's gonna be in New York. As I am about to stalk my target, my feet got frozen. I turn around and saw a beautiful young lady. Her name is Selena, the Ice Legend. I thought she was sealed in the Sapphire, but it was actually the half of her power, so she is fairly strong. We both clashed, and her sword was able to freeze my Raijinken, but good thing I had my Boltangler out, so I fired a couple of shots until I got her down, but I did not kill her." -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:... Name: Lance Age: ??? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_30017.png Power: Earth Manipulation Weapon: Drevas, also known as the Living Earth Pike. True to it's name, this pike is indeed alive, though only the user could here the pike's voice. It is known to manipulate the forces of nature, and also, it is a very controversial weapon. Many people have been wandering what the pike says to it's master. Bio(Optional): "I was at the local park, doing as usual. As I am about to stealth kill my target, a gust of wind blew me away and I crash into a tree. When I get up, I saw a man. His name is Lance, the Earth Legend. I thought he was sealed in the Emerald, but it was actually the half of his power, so he is fairly strong. We both clashed, and this guy is really careful when using the pike. He stabbed me in the chest once, but then I was able to get it off his hands just as he was about to stab me again. I then shot his arm, but not blowing it off. I would then leave him." -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:.... Name: Eze Age: ??? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_40017.png Power: Lightning Manipulation Weapon: Batootha, also known as the Extreme Thunder Sword. This was once guarded by a powerful beast, as it is said that this sword has an extreme dose of lightning power if one wields it. After defeating the beast, he takes the sword and has become extremely powerful than ever. Bio(Optional): "A storm is brewing, and I am at the Crobulker Grand Mall to kill the manager of this place. As I sneak into the manager's office, I got assaulted by a man. His name is Eze, also known as the Thunder Legend. I thought he was sealed in the Topaz, but it was actually the half of his power, so he is fairly strong. We both clashed, and it seemed that he is able to overpower me with his skills, but not until I shot him in the chest. I would then leave him." -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:.... Name: Atro Age: ??? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_50017.png Power: Light Manipulation Weapon: Urias, also known as the Holy Light Sword. It is a sword of legend, only given to a knight who vows to protect innocents from harm. It is said that every time the sword gets broken, it will be resurrected into anew. Bio(Optional): "I had been chasing down a girl in the streets of Neo Arcida. If I could recall, her name is AM-1. I managed to breakdown her gunswords and I am chasing her down, but then someone steps into my path, pointing his sword at me. His name is Atro, also known as the Light Legend. I thought he was sealed in the Diamond, but it was actually the half of his power, so he is fairly strong. We both clashed, and he is, well, a very decent swordsman, but every time I break his sword, it fixes itself and it is getting on my nerves. At that moment, I kicked him down to the ground. I then leave him, continuing to chase down AM-1, not until the Gary Sue came up to me and used his Single Kill Punch to send me far away from the city. Hey, I'm not fighting him, okay? HE IS TOO POWERFUL FOR ME!" -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:.... Name: Magress Age: ??? Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No Personality(Optional): TBR Appearance: http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/File:Unit_ills_full_60017.png Power: Darkness Manipulation Weapon: Leomurg, also known as the Sinister Dark Lance. It was a well-manufactured lance given to his father as a celebration to his knighthood, but when it got drenched in the blood of the gods, it's dark powers have awakened. Bio(Optional): "This is boring, as of now, none of my clients are contacting me, and I'm in debt. I decided to kill an innocent person and take his wallet, but then this guy came up to me and attacked me. His name is Magress, also known as the Dark Legend. I thought he was sealed in the Amethyst, but it is actually the half of his power, so he is fairly strong. We both clashed, and it seems that I can't penetrate my katana into his armor. As he is about to stab me, I slide underneath him and I hit the bottom of my katana at the back of his head, knocking him down. I would then leave him." -From an entry of Deathspawn's diary. Other:... Name: Makarov Fontaine Age: 25 Gender: Male Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: Yes Personality(Optional): From the outside, he is a cheery, collective, optimist who sees life as a blessing, but deep inside him is a merciless, psychotic, and insane killer....of justice. Appearance: He stands 5'20 tall, has lean muscles, and has fair skin. He has black medium length hair and emerald eyes (his left eye was covered by a streak of his hair). Whenever he gets insane, by sheer blood lust of killing his enemies mercilessly, his eyes will turn red. He wears a black long sleeved polo, white trenchcoat with rounded steel spaulders and silver accents, black gloves with steel plates on the backhands, black belt with silver buckle, black slacks, and black dress shoes. Power: He has the ability to seal someone's powers to prevent him from using it, making the person useless. He can unseal it, unless if he wants to. He also possesses incredible speed, reflexes, and senses. Weapon: He wields a black knife, called Krisha. The blade is curved and the hilt has a black crystal in it. It is said that this otherworldly person told a blacksmith to make a knife that is suitable for his way of fighting. Bio(Optional): A scientist from another world, who ended up in Arupi by a freak accident. He is the first person to discover the Brave Gems and it's sealed powers. As he observed the gems, he got attacked by the Six Heroes and he was able to seal half of their powers into the gems and ran. Knowing that they will come for him, Makarov threw the gems to a river so that they won't bee able to be found again, not until they flew up in the sky. A year later, he joined the RPA, and like the Checkmate Four, he is assigned in land surveys. Coincidentally, the group invited the scientist into joining, but he said that he will think about it. Other: There has been a rumor that he has a connection from the ruler of Realm 6.2, but that was only a speculation.
Roxasthedemon
#183754581Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:55 PM GMT

-CHARACTER SHEET- Name: Revin Lucifer Denovin. Age: Over 1000 years old. Gender: Male. Are you a part of the Roleplayers Association?: No, not yet at least. Personality(Optional): Appearance: Revin is a slim man at the height of 6 foot 9. His hair is the color of black, slightly long, neat and tidy. His eyes are silver and red, there's some white lining around his eyes. There's some markings on his cheeks that resembles a crescent moon and sun on both of his cheeks. He wears a black and white tuxedo. Underneath the tuxedo, there's a black shirt with a white tie and a necklace with a white gem in it. He wears trousers that are black and brown shoes. He also wears white gloves. Power: Magical Energy Manipulation, Divine Force Manipulation and Demonic Force Manipulation. Weapon: The Holy Excalibur and The Gram, A sword capable of killing angels and one of the most powerful demon swords. Bio(Optional): Other: A half-angel and half-demon.
GearBlade654
#183756242Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:38 PM GMT

Steel I fly left and right quickly to avoid being hit. I do take a few hits, though, and I start firing a grenade launcher but missing a bit.
Roxasthedemon
#183756961Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

("Makarov Fontaine" "Fontaine" MY BIOSHOCK SENSES ARE TINGLING) Zolcan When I was reading the diary, I found a small bit that stated a little where the scientist was. Scott "Cosmic Fire Phoenix's Maching Gun Punches," I say and punch training robots multiple times, creating diary imprints and burning it a bit.
marc12267
#183757340Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

(acceptd)
doodlepants45
#183762030Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:42 PM GMT

Ruka covered her eyes with her hands, peeking at Allison through them. She quickly signed, 'Do you know where the Roleplayers Association building is?' before covering her eyes again.
ThatBlazingPony
#183762836Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:58 PM GMT

(@doodle What do you think about an interaction between Evanna and Override?)
FactionGuerrilla
#183762863Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:59 PM GMT

(I'm prepared to revisit my cringey RPing in TiTM 2...) -Sophitia- The skates are probably there becaue I've gotten quite used to them. I'll think about it later. For now, I walked towards the leftmost open door. -Pyrrha- "Is there anything else you remember about her?" -Carter- Gah! I bloomin' burned my hand! Oh well, looks like I'm going to need more electricity. I reached my burned hand upwards and absorbed the electricity from the overhead light, healing my hand.
marc12267
#183772013Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

SOPHIE You enter the latest open hallway. The hallway is very long, as there are many dooes, each leading to a memory of yours. Perhaps revisit them first? REI "I...I remember her sparring with Allison and Zoey..." ALLISON I point to the RPA HQ.
ThatBlazingPony
#183773564Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

(RIP in pieces. Where is everyone?)
FactionGuerrilla
#183775488Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

(-Sophitia: Currently marked as KIA. Right now she is trying to find a way back into real life. -Carter: In the RPA lab. Working on a prototype gadget for his squad, trying to keep his mind off Sophie's death. -Pyrrha: With Rei, asking about her mother. -The Robloxians- Agile and Faction: With Pyrrha, relaxing. -Misfit Fireteam (Haggard and the BFFs): In Realm 69 (or whatever it is) just roaming around. They have no idea what happened to Sophie. -The Mob (Sal, Billy, Finn and Weasel): Currently trying to escape Steel in Realm 69.) -Sophitia- I guess I should revisit my memoirs while I can. I walked towards the closest door. -Carter- I angrily swore when I botched up the gadget. NO, I had to start all over again! -Pyrrha- "What happened?" -The Robloxians- Agile had made a pair of leather chairs by Pyrrha and Rei, and they both were relaxing. -Agile- "Want a smoke?" I offered one to my fellow Robloxian. -Faction- "Nah, I'm good." -Agile- "Suit yourself, kid." I popped the smoke in my mouth and lit it by creating a fire on my finger and touching it to my smoke. -Misfit Fireteam- They were still out, clueless about the Mob's robberies. -The Mob- They sped up, trying to lose Steel. -Sal- "Stupid bugger won't quit!" -Finn- "Ah, screw you all." He slammed on the brakes, causing the patrol vehicle to slow down and let Steel pass them. Finn then leaned out and single-handedly fired his Uzi at Steel while steering with his right hand. "HOW DO YA LIKE SOME OF THIS?!?!"
SagePakkana
#183775850Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

(Lionel and Jared: at Zolcan's castle, still figuring out how to evolve the six swords.)
supermariobunny
#183778767Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

(The R.E.D team are having a drinking contest in their room.) ~Engineer~ He walked into the lab, alerted by Carter's swearing. "You alright, pardner?" He asked, holding his wrench.
SagePakkana
#183778922Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Jared "Well? Anything?"
FactionGuerrilla
#183781158Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:51 PM GMT

-Carter- I coughed repeatedly due to the smoke from my steaming pile of steel. "Fine, yeah."
supermariobunny
#183781473Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:55 PM GMT

~Engineer~ He walked into the lab. "Looks like a little mishap there. Ya need some help with that?" He asked, adjusting his goggles.
marc12267
#183782048Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

SOPHIE The door you walked into led you to the memory when you first met Zoey. ZOEY I was eventually defeated.
marc12267
#183782192Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

REI "So Allison w-won because she had the...advantage, Zoey and her tied though."