of     1   

#181687703Friday, January 15, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

I think we can be electric tonight If you want to If you want to But I think we can leave here tonight If you want to If you want to Put on my heart shape sunglasses In the moonlight I see us dancing In the middle of nowhere Your green eyes flashing like lights We passed all these highway signs So we can leave here tonight But only if you want to Only if you want to Your electric feel is running through my veins City light electricity We can't be held in chains Midnight in motel lights I think we should get in your car But only if you want to Only if you want to I think we should leave this place If you want to Only if you want to I think we should ride If you want to If you want to I think we should ride I think we should ride I think we should ride into the great sunshine Night time My time If you want to But only if you want to Your electric feel is running through my veins City light electricity We can't be held in chains Midnight in motel lights Take me in your car We can drive away We can ride by night Die by day But only if you want to Take me by the hand Radio Motel sands I know places that we can hide Seeing your green eyes You've been tripping all night You've been tripping out I see it in your green eyes You've been dying all night I'll take you We can ride

of     1