of     1   

#181688124Friday, January 15, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

They will never know how long we have cried, they see it through the windows, but they can't look with their eyes. Because I understand if this is just a game of fakes and lies, but I'm thankful that you could hold me through those nights- even though you didn't mean it, even though you don't care, it was good for you to be there. Whenever and where. chorus] Its almost as if I could see it through your eyes, the fire and the sweetness that blazes all the time. Red, white, and blue. The colors that are mixed with you. The black thats in your lungs to the death of having fun. We're all dead, even me and you. My life is a movie, and I'm just about to die. You took it so far. Take it further, kill me now. They can never know how long we cried, how sad we died, how we identified it all. Bury 6 feet deep. They can't see how long it to me to leave, how long it to you to deceive. It wasn't long at all. You held me and you watched me fall. Fall back into your arms. chorus] Its almost like the brown thats in your eyes, detaining me and holding me all the time. Your love is like a taste of blood red wine, addicting me, and tasting fine. Swimming in a sea of brine. This time, you have crossed the line. But cross it more. Cross it more. Cause their words will not kill me any longer, but I won't say that I have gotten stronger. This whole time, you have taken me , but this time, too short. I've died so many times, I'll let you kill me even more. chorus 3] Its almost like the death that lives within your insides, bringing me down, and giving me a love that I cannot define. Your love is like a blood red taste of wine. Even though you never cared, it was nice to see you there. Whenever and where.

of     1