of     1   

Destiny300
#181846754Sunday, January 17, 2016 3:07 PM GMT

How do I request a song? Just comment on the wall. We need the Full name artist/band - Full title. Before you try to type your song request, look it up in the library first because we don't upload the audio twice. Unless it has bad quality. How do I go to the library? Click on Develop>Library>Audio and type your song name in the search bar. There are a lot of people that publish audios too, just like us. When you can't find your song then you can post your song request on the wall. Where can I find the requested songs & remixes? Click on my Profile>Inventory>Audio. Why isn't my request published? Well that means we either found them in the library or the lyrics were too inappropriate towards roblox. Also we do two song requests each week. It's quite simple, first come, first serve. What kinda songs do you publish? We upload any music genre, it doesn't really matter what kinda type, everyone has different taste. We don't upload songs with explicit lyrics because roblox will block them. It's a waste of time and money. That's pretty it ;) Post your song request and spread the word ;)

of     1