chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     9   

ItzJacobRBLX
#207345031Monday, January 16, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

Have you ever worked in a roblox company group?Yes I am curtly working at a airline. Have you read the employee manual?Yes. How well grammar do you have?Good Grammar. What do you do if someone is ######### I would get a person with the security job. What job are you aiming to get?I am aiming at a Server. Why would you like to become a staff member of Fusion’s Arcade? Because I am looking forward to working at a restaurant for the first time.
cool91725
#209523226Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

Yes I have worked in # Roblox Company Group. Yes I have read the employee manual. Well considering grammar on # scale of one to ten I would say about # nine. Well if somebody is trolling I would try to resolve it myself first and if that does not work I will contact # manager and/or report the troller. The job I'am aiming to get is # Trainee. Why I would like to become # staff member is because I love doing these company groups and I'am very nice to other and just think that it is the right thing to do to give ## service in helping people and making it so they enjoy their time at Fusions and not be bossy like allot of staff members in other groups.
CardboardHawk
#221288260Friday, July 14, 2017 8:20 AM GMT

Have you ever worked in a Roblox company group? I have worked at various Roblox companies, such as Hilton Hotels and Frappe. Have you read the employee manual? I have read the employee's manual at least twice. How well grammar do you have? I would like to say that I have fantastic grammar. What do you do if someone is trolling? If someone is trolling, I warn them for three times. After, I contact security. What job are you aiming to get? I would like to start off with trainee as stated in the manual. After, I would like to aim for prize handler. Why would you like to become a staff member of Fusion’s Arcade? I would like to be a a staff member of this establishment so I can have an amazing journey!
twit3term3aster
#227619953Friday, November 17, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

?

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     9