of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FidelisWilliamFinis
#182112662Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:33 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not? You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me? Thank you for filling out the application please note that it does take 24-72 Hours to get the job in some parts, if you do not receive a private message from a BOD+ after sending this in 72 Hours you've failed the application you can send another one when yours gets declined! Also only send applications to BOD+ Sincerely, Applebee's Administration Team! Approved by FidelisWilliamFinis our founder!
REXXD123abc
#182123392Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

i want to be a ####### becuase i love your game and the real apple #### plz exept me thank you
ThousandDegreeKnife
#182123642Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

lock your thread idiot
Enforcement_Law
#182131171Friday, January 22, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

It's for people to reply dummy.
Enforcement_Law
#182131405Friday, January 22, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

Oh and Fidelis Do I PM you this?
happyperson117ok
#182134566Friday, January 22, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

i am applying to be a trainee.I want the job because i love restaurants. i have expedience because i worked at Starbucks on roblox. I am available to work on Saturdays, Sundays, and Fridays.I will treat customers and staff like family. The president of applebees is Owenwismith98. If someone was troling me i would ignore them. Later on i would like to be a supervisor because it would be a godd experince to be a leader.
Bubbasaurous
#182136544Friday, January 22, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

## Are you ######## to be a #######?###### Yes, please and thank you. ###### Why do you want the job you'## ######## for?###### because this is one of the best roblox ########## i have ever seen and this is one of my ######## places.###### Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your ###########, if you ######### have used my friends account to practice working at dunkin donuts and i don't think work at a pizza place ######, does it?###### What days of the week are you available to work for ########'#?###### ###### ######## and weekdays after 5.###### How will you treat #########, and your fellow staff #######, if you got this job?###### With utmost respect, kindness and be as ###### as i can possibly be.######## Who is the current President of ########'#?###### ###### #. #### or ###################, ######### on the ######### your ####### about ####### If someone was ######## you at the counters, what would you do?###### I would ask them to stop, or even report them if they are ########## ############### ####### Would you want to be a ##########, later on, in ########'#? Why or why ######### Yes but i want to work my way up ###### because just ######## ##### isnt ######## to my ####### and if i ###### want to be a ########## i must be able to help other ########## with their ######### it the #########
keve11
#182166723Friday, January 22, 2016 4:37 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Yes 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? To make people happy won roblox 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do I have none but i sometimes volunteer 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? the weekends 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I will treat them with respect and not yell at any of them 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not?
keve11
#182166892Friday, January 22, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Yes 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? To make people happy won roblox 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do I have none but i sometimes volunteer 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? the weekends 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I will treat them with respect and not yell at any of them 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? OwenWiSmith98 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would ask them to leave and if they don't i would report them 8)Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not? No i don't want to be a Supervisor because others want that job and i don't want to take that from people
knightas
#182174727Friday, January 22, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Yes! 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? I think it will be fun to work here 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do Yes I have worked at a Starbucks and a Ice cream parlor 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday. 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I will treat them with respect and politness 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? Is this in real life or in ROBLOX 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? Ask them politely to get off and if they still havent gotten off then i would report or ask for assistance 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not?
MrDriverR
#182181377Friday, January 22, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Yes I am! 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? I could do any job! 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do I worked for Coldstone Creamery and I got to be a CEO. 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? I'm available when School isn't going on...I live in Eastern US! 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I would treat customers as a number one priority, I will also treat them very kindly, and make them feel that they will want to keep coming back! I will treat my fellow staff members with kindness and not taking over the person they are waiting on. Also, I will treat them to want to be able to work in a comfortable environment! 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? OwenWiSmith98 is the current President of Applebee's! 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I will first ask them to stop, but if that doesn't work I'll ask them to leave, and if that doesn't work I'll go to a higher class to help me make the trolling person stop. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not? I would like to be a supervisor later on because I want to make sure all the employees are doing a good job and to help them if they are having some trouble with anything.
MrDriverR
#182181504Friday, January 22, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

CHANGES: 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? I am applying for the job because I had a lot of experience with other restaurants and I liked Applebee's the best. Also I think it will be fun!
kennych3
#182182824Friday, January 22, 2016 10:02 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee?: Yes. 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for?: Because I like supporting growing ROBLOX buisnesses. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do: Sadly, No 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's?: Almost Daily 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job?: I promise to treat them like gold. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's?: OwenWillSmith98 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do?: I will give them a warning. Multiple offences, I might have to kick or ban them. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not?: Yes, Because I am willing to train those who do not know how to do things. Kenn ;-;
kennych3
#182182997Friday, January 22, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

*OwenWiSmith98 Sorry Typo Kenn ;-;
quietfool01
#182191740Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

### yes i am ######## for a job as a #######.## ### i would like this job because this will be a great challenge for me.## ### no,this is my first time.## ### i can work on friday'# and ########'# ## ### i would treat other ######### very nice and kind. and #########.## ### ########## ### i would tell the people who are ######## me to stop. ## ### i can be a good ########## because, i can always check on the ################# i get this job i ###### want it.########### you.
3DTurboMan
#182207432Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:00 AM GMT

I want a job
oddlifetempest
#182209006Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:26 AM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Because I always wanted to work at a restaurant. 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? Security. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do Yes I have worked at red robins, and Krispy Kreme. 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? Almost everyday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I will treat them with extra care and provide a safe environment. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? OwenWiSmith98 is the current. 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would first tell them to stop and then I would tell an admin if they don't stop. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not? If there is a chance I would because I like to be in charge of stuff and as that job I can.
Bloodclot95
#182210989Saturday, January 23, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

Im applying to clear my head for a bit, i want the job to have more roleplaying experiences, I have no experience working at restraunts but i have been a weapon merchant in some roleplays,I will be available if my Sith duties in TGE, DB duties in the high kingdom, and Lord Duties in KL arent in the way (basically i may be busy at times, I have generally alot of respect for other people customer or not. The prez is Owenwismith98, if i were being trolled i would ban them or freeze them, I would like to be a supervisor because i know how to give and receive respect generally well.
samyrocks25
#182248335Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:35 PM GMT

i want to apply because i am a good person i like to eat at ########'# so plz consider me.
samyrocks25
#182248463Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:37 PM GMT

## Are you ######## to be a #######?######### I always ###### to work at a restaurant. ###### Why do you want the job you'## ######## for?##########.#### Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your ###########, if you ####### I have worked at red ######, and Krispy Kreme.#### What days of the week are you available to work for ########'#?######## everyday from #:## pm to 6:## pm.###### How will you treat #########, and your fellow staff #######, if you got this job?### will treat them with extra care and provide a safe environment. ######## Who is the current President of ########'#?############### is the current.#### If someone was ######## you at the counters, what would you do?### would first tell them to stop and then I would tell an admin if they don't stop.############ you want to be a ##########, later on, in ########'#? Why or why not?#### there is a chance I would because I like to be in charge of stuff and as that job I can.##
zory15
#182249367Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

## Are you ######## to be a #######?########: ######### Why do you want the job you'## ######## for?########: So I can work with great friends and serve food to ############ Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your ###########, if you ##########: No ################# What days of the week are you available to work for ########'#?########: #######, ################ How will you treat #########, and your fellow staff #######, if you got this job?########:Kind, ############### Who is the current President of ########'#?########: I think ########################## If someone was ######## you at the counters, what would you do?########: I will tell them to stop or ask one of the workers to help ######### Would you want to be a ##########, later on, in ########'#? Why or why not?########: No. I am not ###### that good at that ############ you for letting me answer these #########!###### friend,## ######
zory15
#182249628Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

Please hire me. I have nothing to do. :D
kklowlow
#182250948Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:09 PM GMT

Yes i am.I would like to help serve because it trills me to make others happy! If DD's could then yes but I don't work there anymore I work at snows .Everyday after school probably. I would ask nicely what they want for instance "Hello,welcome to Applebees what can i get you today?" when I'm done i would ask "Would you like anything else" or "would you like some dessert?" i would treat them as they treat me i would be rude though. I currently don't know because this is my first time.The first time i would ask to stop secondly if they don't stop i would warn them to stop third time i would tell a admin and let them take care of it. No i would just like to serve like i said it trills me to make people happy! if you acecpt thank you if you don't its fine theres always another time :) have a nice day
tigerbrenna06
#182256024Saturday, January 23, 2016 9:18 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to be a trainee? Yes or hostess Please! 2) Why do you want the job you're applying for? Because it seems like a lot of fun and I am a hard worker and take my responsibilities very seriously. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do Starbucks 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee's? Whenever I can. Any day after homework and school 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? Very well I would help them if they didn't know what to do. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee's? OwenWiSmith98 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? Tell them to stop nicely and report them 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee's? Why or why not? Yeah! That would be a huge promotion! But I'm really fine with any job I get.
zory15
#182260286Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

I mean ############# is President

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right