of     1   

agentcoolthebest
#182130861Friday, January 22, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

( OWC ) Millikan Rams @ Corinth Spartans 1:00 PM EST 1/23/16 [M] Now, This is a tough one to predict, All over All, I have to say, The Rams will take home another win, Now, I'm not saying the Spartans won't put up a fight, I predict a Rams win just by a bit, In a battle of the beasts. [21-14] RedCliff Raiders @ Canton Greats 3:00 PM EST 1/23/16 [M] I gotta say, Raiders might easily take home a win here, Canton isn't in very good condition right now, But, That doesn't mean they won't win, I'm predicting Raiders win by atleast two touchdowns.[28-14] Dansville Ducks @ Saxon Sunbirds 5:00 PM EST 1/23/16 [C] The Ducks are a very tough team to beat, and I don't think Saxton can pull through here, They're a great team, But maybe not good enough for the Ducks. Ducks win, By a landslide. [21-7] Roblox Warriors @ Barton Bruisers 7:00 PM EST 1/23/16 [C] This will be my Favorite game in the Conference, I love both teams here, The Warriors have grown so much over offseason, They are ready for anything coming at them. But the Bruisers are a dominating force that's really tough to beat, I predict a Warriors win. [28-21] ( OEC ) Florida FireCats @ Rektshire Rattlers 7:00 PM EST 1/21/16 [G] (Snow Game) The FireCats have an amazing roster, But the Rattlers have been improving, They didn't look so hot against the Rams last week, But they can really pull through here, But, I have to say, FireCats win, By atleast a touchdown. [28-21] Rockford Raptors @ Joston Jackrabbits 3:00 PM EST 1/24/16 [A] All Biased opinions aside, I think Joston can pull through here, The Raptors are an amazing team, and the Jackrabbits will have to pull amazing plays to beat them, But, I predict a Jackrabbits win, By a tiny bit. [21-22] Korblox Snowhawks @ Highland Huskies 5:00 PM EST 1/24/16 [A] Now, The Snowhawks are no joke, But the Huskies are a dominating force that has no stopping this season, I predict Huskies win, By atleast a touchdown. [14-21] Pemberley Punishers @ Roblox Panthers 7:00 PM EST 1/24/16 [G] This game is hard to Predict, The Punishers and the Panthers have such a Heritage behind them, But all in all, I think the Panthers can pull through here, They've made some roster changes that help them, So, I predict Panthers win.[28-35]
nintendo566
#182130993Friday, January 22, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

i stopped when you said, "the firecats have an amazing roster"
agentcoolthebest
#182131110Friday, January 22, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

I have a bunch of old friends on that team, They are pretty good tbh, This is just my own opinion. Lol.

of     1