of     1   

Coolymax
#182138216Friday, January 22, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

The is the Official Rulebook of RSGL Gameplay -------------------------------------------------------------- 5v5 Min 7v7 Max No dragging (expect BH heel, but no spamming it) No E Shots No doubles (Only BH+dribble,HP,Kick,Pass etc, But no goals allowed with doubles) No off-sides Will be using normal RS tools +TPS Gk without R or F 12 Minute halfs With ET depending on how much ref adds No loans Team have an extra 10 minutes to come Handicaps will be allowed (5v4) All games will be played at RSGL Park or RSGL park 2 (Nojohn places) Only a coach will be admined during a game. -------------------------------------------------------------- Bookings -------------------------------------------------------------- Bookings will be on for RSGL Bookings may result from countless insults to the ref or the opposing players No Racism of any matter (Gender,Race etc) Racism against a ref or opposing team member may or will result in a red card Using Gk tool outside of the goalkeeper area will result in a booking. Any form of cheating from a team will result in a red card for the person cheating. Any problems with the Ref's, then send me a pm -------------------------------------------------------------- Squadsheets -------------------------------------------------------------- Min-12 Max-16 If a player is on 2 squadsheets or more, he/she will pick the team he/she will like to player for. No player will be able to switch teams until GW5 and if a player will transfer then I will need a pm from the coach and the player. All Squadsheets due January 28th by 9pm EST -------------------------------------------------------------- How the league will work -------------------------------------------------------------- 10 teams, top 8 go to Quarter Finals. Every team will play each other once. Quarter finals will be according to league table (1st vs 8th, 2nd vs 7th etc.) -------------------------------------------------------------- *If anyone knows any recorders, please send me a pm. Good Luck! We start January 30th!

of     1