of     1   

ImperialHarbinger
#182219091Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:36 AM GMT

Hi guys, So I was sitting there eating my lunch the other day (Tomato Soup and Pain Au Levain if you really want to know :c) and I thought that I should start thinking about a menu for you to enjoy on-board our flights to come. What you see below is a draft and it will be subject to change either by me getting ideas from the staff at TAP Portugal or by YOU, our customers. If you wish to suggest a menu, send me or any of the Chief Officers a message with the SAME format and your changes. Thanks! |Economy Class and TAP+| |Starters| - A choice of snacks ranging from a bag of crisps to a panini. - Seasonal Salad |Mains| - Chicken Tikka Masala - Spaghetti Ravioli |Deserts| - Chocolate Fudge Cake - Seasonal Fruit Salad |Breakfast| - Buttermilk Pancakes - Continental Breakfast |Executive Class and Victoria Investors| |Starters| - Pea soup with French farmhouse bread - Salmon Tartare - Chicken Caesar Salad |Mains| - Fillet Mignon with root vegetables - Seared tuna with noodles - Spaghetti Arabiata |Deserts| - Banoffee pie with a choice of artisan ice cream - Dark chocolate and chilli fudge cake with a choice of artisan ice cream - Seasonal Fruit Salad |Breakfast| - Belgian waffles with a choice of artisan ice cream - Full English breakfast - Continental Breakfast |Drinks and Beverages| All Classes| - Soft Drinks [Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Lemonade] - Fresh Juices [Orange, Apple, Grape and Cranberry] - Water [Still and Sparkling] - W.ines [Red, White and Champagn.e] - Spiri.ts and Liq.uers [Bail.eys, Sc.otch, Marti.ni and Vodk.a]
GuyManDudeBra
#182219146Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:38 AM GMT

C7G is not hard to find y'know
BeenDreamin
#182219493Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:53 AM GMT

epá isto vem de uma pessoa portuguesa. não faças figura má da TAP. e também não ponhas isto no OT.
ploovonik
#182219565Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:56 AM GMT

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE CLANS AND GUILDS IS? RELEASE THE DUCK!™

of     1