of     1   

Stickmanjason
#182271137Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

I am Stickmanjason and I a running for Aczero's United States Congress. I am a strict leader and I believe I could make this USA better.
flahn
#182271187Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

usausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausausa
epicrobloxplayer24
#182272083Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

seems pretty dank m89 and 2spooky4 me you get the official seal of epicrobloxplayer24
dapperstampy123
#182273338Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:32 AM GMT

hi i am dapper.i am running for congress. i am running for congresss to make usa a better place. i will make usa a better place by stoping fas and advertising usa more hoppfully u vote for me ty
IINeoSanII
#182284823Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:20 AM GMT

You has my vote m8
ixRiley
#182286624Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:48 AM GMT

SIGNED (He forced me)
SwiftGFX
#182286673Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:49 AM GMT

You have my vote bro.
ixRiley
#182286751Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:50 AM GMT

jk
Timei
#182287349Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

Signed by timei
#182287375Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

freeaboos! This sig is worse than my last.
Freakun
#182287435Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####. What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####.What the #### did you just ####### ### about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I ######### top of my class in the Navy #####, and #### been involved in numerous secret ##### on ########, and I have over ### ######### #####. I am ####### in gorilla ####### and I’m the top ###### in the ###### US ##### ######. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### #####. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the Internet? Think again, ######. As we speak I am ########## my secret network of spies across the USA and your ## is being ###### right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that ##### out the pathetic little thing you call your life. ###### ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ####, and ###### just with my bare #####. Not only am I ########### ####### in ####### ######, but I have access to the ###### arsenal of the United States Marine ##### and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### ########### your little ######## comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####### tongue. But you ########, you ######, and now ###### ###### the price, you ####### idiot. I will #### fury all over you and you will drown in it. ###### ####### ####, #####. BOOOOO

of     1