of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nightdumo
#182324623Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

STOP BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING READ THE RULES! THIS WILL BE A LOT EASIER AND MAKE A LOT MORE SENSE IF YOU DO!!!! (Rules down below) also read EVERY WORD!!! Plot: It was a dark night, when many people mysteriously vanished. Nobody knew where they went. Nobody knew how they vanished. These people were somehow brought into the mind, the scariest place imaginable. Beautiful dreams can turn into nightmares, and you could be dead in an instant. Basically, these people are lost in the realm of dreams. It's unknown how to escape, so they must find a way to do exactly that. If you're still confused, let me explain in a different way. These people are stuck in their dreams. They have to find a way to escape. (Yes, all the dreams are connected.) ~Character Sheet~ Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Other: Bio (Optional): RULES!!!! YES, since you are in the mind, you can use your imagination! Don't do anything too over-powered. Also, you cannot just simply imagine you're out of the dream. It doesn't work that way. No godmodding, such as: "Throws knife, hits head" *dodge* SOOOOO I do believe I covered everything, so let's begin, shall we? YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Brynn905
#182324887Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

Guys just copy the sheet and put everything needed Bio IS Optional
nightdumo
#182325526Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

thats... quite obvious YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Nogoneatdawn
#182327071Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

~Character Sheet~ Name:Amber Marian Age:17 Gender:F Appearance:Amber has an hourglass figure, a large bust and a large rear, she has brown eyes and black hair, she stands at 5'6. She wears a black tanktop showing her pink bra straps, she has cutoff shirts with most of her rear spilling out, She wears glasses for her terrible eyesight Personality:Kind and Shy Other:Is this going to be on the final? Bio (Optional):
crazsquirrellover101
#182330969Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

Character Sheet~ Name: Amber Kilian Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Amber has strawberry blonde hair and piercing icey blue eyes. Her hair falls in waves and ends at mid back. She wears a black tank top, ripped blue jeans, and sea green running shoes. Ember has a outline of firey Phoenix wings on her shoulders (only about 3in wing tips are visible), and a green&black dragon tattoo on her left forearm the tail wraps up and around her arm. Personality: Amber's personality is difficult to describe. She is very unpredictable, and cunning, she has been known to be very sarcastic. Other: Bio (Optional):na
North1233
#182331515Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:42 PM GMT

Could I be a "guide" for the people trapped? [If Windows made a resturaunt, would it serve Mac and cheese?]
crazsquirrellover101
#182331662Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

(@North That would be pretty if a guide is allowed.)
nightdumo
#182332907Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

"Could I be a "guide" for the people trapped?" sure, i dont see why not just dont give any major hints also, i didnt think this many people would join! you're all accepted :) YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Nogoneatdawn
#182339458Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

Amber M. I got up from my bed, or what seemed like it. I put on my glasses to see around the room. "This is odd..." I looked around the room once more, I got up and looked inside my closet...Nothing was inside, no clothing, no basket, no drawers, nothing!...I saw a black tanktop and cutoff shorts on the chair of my computer. I put on the tanktop first, then the cutoff shorts, "I don't remember having a pair of shorts this revealing!" Most of my rear was spilling out, but I ignored it. I soon opened the door and found myself in a weird, twisting hallway, with many doors. "This is creepy" I looked down the hallway...
North1233
#182346290Monday, January 25, 2016 12:07 AM GMT

Name: Xernox, but people can call him(?) anything. Age: Nobody knows how old Xernox is. Gender: Nobody knows. Appearance: Xernox possesses no physical form, he is simply a voice that acts as a guide. Personality: Xernox's personality can change on a dime, but he is usually calm. Other: He's a guide. Bio (Optional): No. [If Windows made a resturaunt, would it serve Mac and cheese?]
Nogoneatdawn
#182348086Monday, January 25, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

Amber M. I jumped down from my room, and walked down the twisting hallway. "Errr...th-is is scary". I walked down the hallway more and more, "Aggghhh these shorts are annoying!" I pulled down my shorts to try to cover me rear a little more. I saw a door at the end of the hallway...I opened it...What I saw a shadowy monster, So I began running the opposite way. Back to my room with it chasing me...
nightdumo
#182348650Monday, January 25, 2016 12:41 AM GMT

accepted YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
MissPikes
#182348709Monday, January 25, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

~Character Sheet~ Name: Plum Orion Age: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Plum has a large build, being about 5'2 and weighing 132 lbs. She has dark skin and long, curly brown hair. She has dark brown eyes. She has squared shoukders and a large and mature face. Her hands are calloused from the amount of tme she spends she spendings wrestling. She has many freckles lining her face, arms, shoulders, and cheeks. Her eyes are doe like. In the story, she wears long fuzzy red pajama pants, a black Star Wars t-shirt, and a grey hoodie. Personality: Plum is your average tomboy. She's confident and strong. She generally has a personality that commands attention. However, she can be awfully rude and mean if provoked. She is very caring and loving towards people she forms a bond with. Other: Bio (Optional): (I think throughout the story she might mention something or other about her past, but other than that, eh.)
nightdumo
#182349122Monday, January 25, 2016 12:47 AM GMT

Name: Nate Matthews Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Wears glasses, has pale skin, green shirt, green eyes, brown hair, jeans, shoes... etc. Personality: a total nerd. he thinks everything needs to be perfect. Other: Bio (Optional): cant think of anything i guess since im op i get to be automatically accepted Nate woke up tied to a chair, hanging from the ceiling. Everything was black and white, and there were knives on the floor. There was a liquid which looked like blood, but you couldn't tell, because it was... black and white. Obviously. He cut the rope with his pocket knife and fell to the floor, almost hitting a knife on the ground. He walked out the room and found himself standing on the ceiling of another room. YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
nightdumo
#182349202Monday, January 25, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

accepted YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Brynn905
#182349543Monday, January 25, 2016 12:52 AM GMT

Thanks to all that did the character sheet there all accepted :P
Guan_Yin
#182349591Monday, January 25, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

"Gender: Nobody knows." "he" wat
nightdumo
#182349647Monday, January 25, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

"Thanks to all that did the character sheet there all accepted :P" kinda already did that YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
nightdumo
#182350153Monday, January 25, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

(hey does anyone wanna join up or something) YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
Nogoneatdawn
#182352162Monday, January 25, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

Amber M. I finally made it to my room and slammed the door, I was out of breath. "What was that thing!" I looked around my room, "Maybe I should just play the computer! That should take my mind off things!" I turned on the computer, nothing happened. I was still out of breath, and afraid. "What world is this?" I pulled my shorts to cover my rear a little more. I started hearing a whispering like noise, I saw rainbow lights coming from the closet, "Ekkk! I need somewhere to hide!" I quickly looked around for somewhere to hide. I decided to hide under my computer desk and use the chair to hide me. "Seriously what is this place!?"
nightdumo
#182356665Monday, January 25, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

Nate walked through the house. "This place seems so familiar, yet, I don't remember it." He heard a distant scream, and his legs started shaking. He walked very slowly to turn on the lights. Nothing happened. "Is this reality, where I have been kidnapped, or is this a dream?" He looked at his hand. "Seven fingers. Wow. This is a dream all right. Wait hold on, if this is a dream, cant I use my brain to imagine things?" He stood for a second, closed his eyes, and started concentrating. Nothing happened. "Oh well." He found himself in a hallway, and as he started walking down it, the hallway got longer. YOU'RE A HERO AND A SQUID, BANG BANG!
MissPikes
#182364114Monday, January 25, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

Plum I gasped, jumping up. I looked around. I was in.. a hotel? No, that's not right.. I hadn't been on a trip for a match in weeks. Sowhy was I in a hotel? "Mom? Dad?" I called. "Anybody?" Okay, no memory, and I'm alone. Great. I looked around the room, checking all the drawers. Nothing. Nothing at all! Wonderful. I flopped onto the bed and exhaled. "Anybody here?" I tried again.
North1233
#182398085Monday, January 25, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

@Vap I'll be portrayed as a boy, k? [If Windows made a resturaunt, would it serve Mac and cheese?]
North1233
#182398349Monday, January 25, 2016 9:09 PM GMT

(By the way, Xernox will have to take on the appearance of a small object in order to show that people aren't going insane.) Xernox would take on the form of a pen near Abby. The pen would be on the ground, almost begging Abby to touch it. [If Windows made a resturaunt, would it serve Mac and cheese?]
himd
#182414782Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

(Can I be a part of the dream that changes. like at first I'll be something the person likes but then after awhile it'll change to their worst nightmare?)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right