of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Flammus
#182415099Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:59 AM GMT

Hello, my fellow Americans! It is that time again to elect (or re-elect in this case) the person who shall serve as the mayor of Las Vegas for the next two months. These last two months have been a good two months for the Las Vegas City Council and entirety of the city. New ideas and suggestions regarding the development of the city have been processed, the council has been more connected with the public, and the moderation of exploiters have increased tenfold; all of which having been the main goals of my previous campaign. As for such accomplishments, I would like to give a congratulations to the rest of my fellow councilors. And in order to continue with such improvements and to see that the development of the city is carried through, it would only be in the best interest of the city that I announce my re-election candidacy as mayor of Las Vegas alongside former president, Zeyad567, who shall serve as deputy mayor. It is important that two highly regarded and experienced individuals take the reins to continue to manage the lifeline of our nation. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ★ Mayor Candidate - Flammus: During my entire time within the United States, I have always followed the basic idea of having the power secured in the hands of the people. The majority of my career has been based around legislation and about serving the people. I have served within the Las Vegas City Council for three terms, and during all three tenures, I strived to make the city a better and more efficient place. Many of the goals that my previous mayoral campaign were based upon have been successfully completed within these last two months. However, there is still a lot of unfinished work to be completed, and it would be my honor to serve again to see that these plans are carried out. Experience and Credentials: - Mayor of Las Vegas (including x2 terms in the city council) - Speaker of the House of Representatives (including x5 terms in Congress) ★ Deputy Mayor Candidate - Zeyad567: From the start of my time in this great nation I have dedicated my time to serving this country as best as I can, from the leaders to the general public, I have not let them down. As a two term serving President and Vice President and holding almost every other office in the United States, throughout all three branches of government, I have the vast amount of experience needed to be the Deputy Mayor. There is no better person, suitable, and prepared for this job. I will strive to make Las Vegas a better place in the same way I did for the whole of America. Experience and Credentials: - President of the United States - United States Clan Manager ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ★ Las Vegas Police Department The Las Vegas Police Department, or LVPD, has been a staple agency of the city since it was created. However, as the years have gone by, the activity, integrity, and reliability of the police department has been depleted. As of now, you may only see a handful of officers patrolling in the servers. You will also see that many senior officers rarely visit Las Vegas anymore and that rogue officers run rampant within the department. Just these few facts indicate that major reform must take place. My plans for reforming the LVPD allow the mayor to act as the de facto chief of police with powers to advance recruitment, initiate activity, and remove those that perform misconduct. It is necessary that the mayor is allowed a greater role within the police department as the developer himself cannot run it alone. ★ Las Vegas Fire Department The idea of fire department has been continuously thought of and highly discussed amongst both the city council and the public. A fire department in Las Vegas would not only create new jobs, but it would also give more variety as to what the city can offer. In addition, implementing such would allow more ambitious agencies (and possibly private companies) their very own teams at Las Vegas. It would serve as the door to a more diverse and opportunistic experience. ★ Moderation of Exploiters Since I first took office, the appearance of exploiters have increased tremendously. Because of such, it was my first instinct to take on the role of server moderator as well. I have taken reports of exploiters with much seriousness, giving rule-breakers very little chances to appeal their bans. I believe that if anyone exploits to gain an advantage over others and ruin their experience, then they do not deserve any ounce of mercy once they have been caught. However, I cannot manage and punish exploiters myself. The other server moderators and I are dependent on the public and it is encouraged that they report rule-breakers as soon as possible. ★ Governmental and Developmental Transparency To further my goal of connecting the city council with the public, I plan to bring back user-driven idea submissions, open house discussions, and public rallies. These would allow the members of the city council to interact on a deeper level and allow the flow of development to continue through direct exchange of ideas and suggestions. The workings behind the council should not be hidden away from the public - it should be displayed for all to view and offer their feedback. Las Vegas is driven by those that visit and play it, not the city council itself. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ If you have made it this far, we would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this. If you support Zeyad567 and I in our Las Vegas mayoral campaign, please sign your name on this thread! Your support will be greatly appreciated, and we promise that you will not be disappointed! Join our support group to take part in the campaign process: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2750284 ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Signed, Flammus, Las Vegas Mayoral Candidate Zeyad567, Las Vegas Deputy Mayoral Candidate
tk0m
#182415144Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Signed, Federal Judge tk0m
Tankify
#182415203Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Signed, Tankify, Federal Protective Service Director.
johnbloxer300
#182415336Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

Signed I was not here -johnbloxer300
SecretlyJacob
#182415380Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

Signed, Secretary of Homeland Security SecretlyJacob
Indeceptive
#182415748Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

Signed
iShadowGT
#182415753Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

Signed
Infly
#182415802Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

signed we already have too many horses as politicians ~infly 2016
Aar3811
#182415830Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

this is rp forum you realize this belongs in c&g
fireband12
#182415852Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

Signed
D_S
#182415975Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

signed my sign = like 100 people because im ancient like the aztecs -smf || R$29,934
yosebleed
#182416189Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

signed POCKET SAND!
MamaBere
#182416207Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

Don't post your fake politics in the wrong forum idiot.
KingFinessed
#182416362Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

Signed.
TerenceWalsh
#182416375Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

Signed -TerenceWalsh, U.S. Secretary of State
MamaBere
#182416377Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

Sort cause he apologized. Gl m8
MamaBere
#182416438Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

*Support. Dumb auto correct
WildCard45
#182416677Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

Signed!
KingChristian31
#182416680Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

Signed, KingChristian31.
Guan_Yin
#182416707Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:22 AM GMT

WRONG SUBFORUM IN THE RULES OF ALL FORUMS IT STATES NOT TO POST ON THE WRONG SUBFORUM THE RULES OF ALL FORUMS CAN BE FOUND IN THIS LINK http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181029514 QUOTEUNQUOTE "• Don’t Post in the Wrong Forum Each forum has a topic explained in its description. If you are not certain which forum you should post on, PM a mod and ask. Posts in the wrong forum may be moved or deleted without warning. Repeat posts may be flagged as spam." PLEASE POST IN C&G OTHERWISE KNOWN AS CLANS AND GUILDS THE LINK TO CLANS AND GUILDS CAN BE FOUND HERE http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=32 NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO DON'T COME BACK WITH YOUR GROUP/CLAN GARBAGE
xXSk8rBoi57
#182416805Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

signed
6ixG0ds
#182416915Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

Signed NGA director
jasonbloxer301
#182417556Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:34 AM GMT

Signed.
BulletShift
#182418228Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:44 AM GMT

Signed, xWintis. xWintis, Berlin City Council, GSG-9 Operative, Bundespolizei, USM Army XO
medinamonkey
#182418318Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:45 AM GMT

Sighed medinamonkey

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right