of     1   

Lord_Aoe
#182473789Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

~Playoff Predictions for CWC~ To Be Honest out of these 4 teams, the one I eliminated straight away were Venoms. They just aren't active enough to even be near it. Hammers are eliminated because of the 0-2 even though they can come back its going to be hard with the Stacked teams Vikings and Lions. Lions: I think lions will make it undefeated because they're HC Panda, is the owner of the league. So everyone(including me) Is scared of him exiling us and he got the good players and with marques as qb They can go far with maybe barely winning a phew games because Marques wasn't born with QB in his blood but maybe like 3-5 ints thrown when he enters playoffs. Vikings: They're HC made it to champions Bowl but lost it, But with having number 1 predicted on a different forum and with ton6cub and Monsterenergy888 at Vikings the team will maybe have thrown like 2-4 ints when they enter the playoffs. I'm not being biased I'm just speaking what I think its the truth ~Playoff Predictions for CEC~ To be honest it was hard to pick from these 3 teams, Indians Trenton and Steelhawks, But I came out with Indians being eliminated because they don't got a QB stapled and put in or activeness, And I don't think they can come back with Steelhawks and Trenton plowing the ways out. Trenton: I don't even need to say much, 3-0 and as wasser at qb this team was born to recover from the shadows in s1 with woflshark, he is the boss of CEC and they don't got anyone to be biased for them they are actually legit. Can The Rookie QB MarquesImprintIII Win Against The Known QB That Carries, Wasserstrom? They are sure to get atleast 2-3 Ints thrown. Steelhawks: Getting a beating out of Trenton for the first game they came back from the lost and came back for the win, they beat teams like Indians and Vikings(Even though thats redo af111) Steelhawks With DeshawnHD a experienced QB that can get used to the surroundings and the ball, lets not get started about they're running game, they can run all game and defeat any team with an average of 5 yards per run(from any pos). They are sure to make it with atleast like 1-2 ints thrown.
PandaDominationII
#182491379Wednesday, January 27, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

"So everyone(including me) Is scared of him exiling us and he got the good players and with marques as qb They can go far with maybe barely winning a phew" Also there are so many errors in this please don't tell me you're this dumb. "phew"
TomTheNoob1204
#182494709Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:14 AM GMT

I wond a phew wiff leonz gu colombias tum teebo op 4 startin quebee marq iz gaee nub pls pandad nub
Lord_Aoe
#182497538Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:38 AM GMT

Square up dumb noob you gonna be like "its not an int it was inc" When that was a swat
woflshark
#182497883Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:03 PM GMT

Tbh when I play Lions im gonna be scared af of Panda.
MrJigglish
#182499374Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:23 PM GMT

Pandas a lil Beechass, I aint scared of him Me and Him Big spoon and little Spoon cuddle in bedtimes, and then he reads me a bedtime story as we drink our Warm Hot chocolate and then sleepie sleeps. When vikings play The Lionesses were gonna expose them.
Mo_ns
#182501191Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:46 PM GMT

Im not going to lie i would not be scared of vsing lions (yes they are a good team) but it'd be a challenge vsing them
Lord_Aoe
#182526987Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

I'm not scared of the team, I'm scared of panda, thats why I didn't put my true opinion on this predictions because I want to stay Operations Director :(
MrJigglish
#182553968Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

if were all scared to speak the truth I will start first! AOE can be a better HC, I or Monster should be Exec you should have made a cap on players you can have Panda's an ass player, its pretty fun amirite guyshe !? Im having an affair on ton with Napoleon, he treats me like the woman I am. Jk....plz dont remove me from the group I dont have any other job D:

of     1