Tarandus
#182593695Friday, January 29, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

(MARK BUT APPARENTLY IT STARTED SO MAYBE NOT)
PickachuGirl
#182593729Friday, January 29, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

(im in even greater piss that was a late post) "Finally!" Phoebe sighed loudly, standing up as soon as she heard the door click open. She walked out, following the headmaster along with the rest of the group, excited to see what the campus had in store. As soon as she entered, her attention was forced towards a certain boy. She didn't want to start classes early, so she looked at him, and sat next to him on the bench. "Hey, what's your name?" she asked as she leaned forward slightly, her gaze unconsciously floating towards his dog. *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
TuxedoedCreepers
#182593926Friday, January 29, 2016 3:19 AM GMT

Several students stood aroundnwhere Jason was, all practicing light stuff or having friendly conversations. Jason himself had just altered a stick on the ground into a bone for Frostbite. The dog was chewing on it happily, while his owner continued altering small objects.
PickachuGirl
#182594215Friday, January 29, 2016 3:24 AM GMT

(p-phoebe is talking to jacob) *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
DemonicNights
#182594317Friday, January 29, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

Rose put Missy back on her shoulder, exiting the dorm. She walked back to where she had started before. She paused to look at the other students, not really knowing what to say or who to speak to.. Deciding to not really do much yet, she walked over to a bench and sat down. Missy jumped into her lap and began rubbing her face onto her stomach. She smiled warmly at the little kitten as she began to pet her.
TuxedoedCreepers
#182594759Friday, January 29, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

Jason seemed a bit startled by the sudden greeting, accidently turning a beetle into a large coin. Blinking he turned to face the new arrival, noting that she wasn't the only new arrival nearby. "Uh, Jason. Jason Ferr. Something I can help you with?" (Time for me to turn in. I'll post a lot more tomorrow. Thanks for the start up guys!)
Afrikaisi
#182594846Friday, January 29, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

(oh boy) (I missed it all XD)
PickachuGirl
#182595086Friday, January 29, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

(goodnight!) Phoebe smiled, the edges of her mouth growing wide to near the ends of her cheek, as she shows her sharp, slightly yellowed teeth. "Nice to meet you Jason! You've got a real nice looking dog. I'm Phoebe, I'm new to this school, as you can see, and I don't know anyone here so..." Her eyes then turned over towards the coin, which she could have sworn was a beetle a few seconds ago. She pointed. "So," she started, gazing towards the coin, "How did you do that? Is that a thing you can just do? How hard was it to do that?" *Sitting Alone In A Corner* [Diary Entry #932] Well Im Here, Last Man On Earth I Used The World Scaner No One's Here, No one to Talk To, No One To Go Outside With Me I Think This Is It For Me, Goodbye World.
Afrikaisi
#182595682Friday, January 29, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

Alright... okay... lots of people. Maybe not lots, but... too many strangers. Nucca had just been sitting back in the shadows, watching. She hoped someone would approach her, but meeting new people has always been difficult. She would glance at impressive acts of magic in amazement, but that was all. The raven, Pavus, simply pecked at the ground near her feet. Looking for what? She has no idea. ... Wonder if she could turn him into something else- without killing him of course.
WiFiKing42
#182595921Friday, January 29, 2016 3:50 AM GMT

(Sorry for the wait) Name: Scott Scofield Age: 18 Gender: Male Physical traits: Scott stands at 6'0" with a lean build. He has an ash brown, ivy league haircut, round dark brown eyes, wide jaws, a sharp nose, and fair skin. Personality traits: Scott is not one to start a conversation, but he can certainly keep one going. Although kind of quiet, Scott is definitely not shy to talk with a confident, proud voice. As is his voice, Scott is also proud, upholding his beliefs and those close to him with a lifted chin. Although he isn't an aggressive person, he isn't afraid to stand up for the sake of his own pride. His cleverness and creativity has also gotten him far through his life, utilizing objects and ideas in productive ways that many would not have thought of. Bio: Born to graduates of Fein, his upper-class parents were proud of their their history of arcane arts (his Father was of Healing, while his Mother was of Destruction). His sister followed the same path as them, specifically her father, while Scott was left the odd duck. He was less interested in the arcane arts but more of the mechanics of the trains, the steam engine of the ships, and the delicate mastery of the watch. However, despite his constant hobbies of tinkering small things such as clocks and potato powered toy cars, his parents eventually dropped him off in the Academy to continue the family heritage. Main focus of study: Destruction Other: He's got a watch he made. A really ugly watch, but it means something to him.
TuxedoedCreepers
#182608514Friday, January 29, 2016 10:58 AM GMT

(Accepted WiFi. Have fun)
PawzKat
#182621546Friday, January 29, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

Name: Lee Fabrizi. Age: Twenty years old. Gender: Male. Physical traits: A beanpole of a fellow, Lee is rather tall and slender, boarding on gaunt. Standing at roughly six foot three (and that is if he stoops!) he weighs roughly one hundred and fifty pounds. His tanned skin speaks of Southern European descent, and indeed, the man's close roots can be traced back to Italy. (Assuming this is Earth, that is.) Lee's tanned figure is marked by the occasional freckle, though the most notable skin blemish would be the two freckles positioned on the skin of the external jugular vein, like the lasting bite of a mythical vampire. Shaggy sable locks fall heavily upon Lee's forehead, combed messily and often parted to the right. The male doesn't spend much time on his hair, this much is obvious, given the bedhead he continuously sports throughout the day. For someone who doesn't give a damn about his hair, Lee's wavy hair is unearthly soft, like the underbelly of a cat. The haircut Lee sports could be considered medium-length, with strands of raven follicles falling over his eyebrows, ears, and cut past his nape. Feature-wise, the bone structure of the student's face is smooth and strong, with prominent cheekbones and plush lips. He holds his mother's eyes, twin pits of dusky granite that stand out when compared to the rest of him. Another thing to note, there's a small 'imperfection' sitting within his right iris. A dot of ochre, it stands out against it's cool gray pallet. (ooc; According to my friend, this is called a 'Devil's Mark' but honestly I'm not sure. She has one herself; it's pretty cool.) Beyond that, the boy has a medium-length, refined nose and a clean-shaven jawline. Personality traits: Standoffish and aloof, much of what comes from Lee's mouth is stated in blunt, rude sentences. He has the tendency to insult those around him, whether purposely or otherwise, and much prefers to spend his hours all on his lonesome. On the plus side, he's usually honest - if he likes you, he'll say so. On the downside, his isolationist tendencies don't exactly gain him companions. One other thing.. he's a kleptomaniac. Bump into him, and you'll surely be missing something from your pockets later on. He uses misdirection to his favor, often taking advantage of his hostile nature to distract his poor target. Bio: Born into a family boarding on poverty, Lee is the son of a farmer and florist. Neither of which brought in a hefty amount of income, and were fickle jobs at best. To help keep his family above the line, Lee started picking pockets at a young age, his greedy fingers digging about the coats of wealthier civilians in hopes of finding possessions to sell. What started off as a habit soon grew into an obsession however, when Lee found that he was unable to stop his compulsive habit. Growing riskier as he grew older, Lee's reckoning came one fateful day when attempted to filch a policeman's belongings off of his person. Yea. Whoops. And yet, news of his abilities somehow made their way to the academy, and once the petty thief was released from the cell, an invitation was issued to his person. Main focus of study: Illusion and Alteration. Other: Carries with him an old-timey pocketwatch, likely stolen. Calls it Paddy. Talks to Paddy when he thinks no one is around.
piratetrev
#182622472Friday, January 29, 2016 6:46 PM GMT

(Can anyone tell me why people always say 'Wait, I have to make my CP', does it take you an hour to make them or something? It usually takes me 5 or 10 minutes to make a detailed CP, 10 to 20 minutes if I make a long biography) Name - Furon Guris Voeur (Fur-on Ger-is Vo-ee-er) (did that with meh eyes closed) Age - 14 Gender - Male Physical Traits - A skinny body build with tan skin and thin, shaggy black hair. Also, blue-green eyes with a sharp chin, average-sized ears, a normal mouth, a sharp nose with the 2 nostrils being slightly different sizes and shapes, but not noticeable unless you stared at the exact point for a minute. Thin eyebrows but thick eyelashes with some long hairs sticking out from under the chin and a premature mustache. Personality Traits - Tends to be shy, not going with big groups nor going to any out-of-school activities. He tends to be weird (imaginative), as other people say, and is easily distracted. So, in summary, a longer who is weird, which is why he is a loner whom is also imaginative. Biography - He grew up in a Middle Class home with his parents, Frank V. Voeur and Jesse Q. Voeur, and his Sister, Ashley H. Voeur. At the age of 4, when he entered preschool, it was obvious that he was, 'special', so to say. He spent most of his time alone drawing and reading unlike the other kids, sometimes people saying that light shined around him as it was an unintentional illusion he created while being excited (and only lasted for a second, like those things you see out of the corner of your eye). At teh age of 5, he had the same personality and got signed up for a 'Chat Group' at his school in Kindergarten. It did not work well as he still barely talked to anyone, either ignoring them or doing something else. Through his elementary school years, he improved a little in his social life, making a few friends, but otherwise kept the same attributes. At that age he started to become obsessed with violence as it transitioned from video games into reality, resulting in him being branded as the 'School Bully'. When he reached Middle School he was signed up in another 'Chat Room' and was given 'special' help in order to do deal with his bullying problem. He did better in the 'Chat 'Room, and the bullying attribute of him slowly phased away but, however, his obsession with violence remained. In 8th grade, at the age of 13, he did a magic trick in front of everyone that resulted in him getting suspended. Why? The magic trick was making a ball chase after some bullies of his, biting them as it went on and sent them to the Hospital. However, it only lasted for a minute before he forgot how he was even doing it and stopped. At this point, he got an invitation to the Academy of Fein in the Summer, leaving after it ends to have his new life. Main focus of study - Illusion and Alteration (more sided toward alternation than illusion) Other - Tends to read a lot and, for whatever reason, is obsessed with everything that is violent. His only friend, at least right now, is a tiny mechanical 'robot' he made that moves around randomly on 3 metal truss legs. (Sorry if I got anything wrong, you also do not mind if I jump in, right?)
piratetrev
#182622511Friday, January 29, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

(I always forget about height, sorry) *5 feet tall and 7 inches
PawzKat
#182625390Friday, January 29, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

"Can anyone tell me why people always say 'Wait, I have to make my CP', does it take you an hour to make them or something? It usually takes me 5 or 10 minutes to make a detailed CP, 10 to 20 minutes if I make a long biography." It's safe to assume that *mostly everyone has a unique style of writing. Some forumers add more detail, some add less. Some people are fast typers whilst others have a low wpm. It may take you ten minutes to make up a character but I've spent hours myself working on the strengths and flaws of a singular character. Plus, home life is unpredictable. Who knows what'll pop up in the span of an hour?
PawzKat
#182625549Friday, January 29, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

[ Also, I'm thinking of changing Lee's area of study to Destruction. There's a large amount of Illusion and Alteration class characters, and I just want to help even things out. (: ]
TuxedoedCreepers
#182628832Friday, January 29, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

(Both accepted. As the rp just recently started, you three that have just been added can be part of the group from the train. In case you need the refresher, you have the option to follow Durn, the Headmaster, to the Hall of Durn to start classes, go to the dormitories, or talk to nearby students. Thanks for joining guys!)
PickachuGirl
#182628961Friday, January 29, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

(Are you going to respond to me soon?)
TuxedoedCreepers
#182629201Friday, January 29, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

Jason was a bit thrown off by all the questions. "Uh...hard? Not really. And...it's a bit hard to explain how. It'd be better to ask Professor Krellig about Alteration stuff. Little stuff is easy. And uh...the dog is Frostbite. Say hello Frost." The dog looked at the girl with an oddly piercing gaze before letting out a single, booming bark that turned some heads of nearby students and made them laugh. Frost was a welcome member of the student body.
PickachuGirl
#182629577Friday, January 29, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

Phoebe nodded, taking in the iinformation, not even having flinched at the dog's loud bark. "There's more than one type of magic, then?" she asked, gazing away, with a chin leaning against her hand, "That's real interesting, I actually never knew that..." She then look towards the dude, and then at the dog, staring at his eyes. There were more alarming questions she had, that must be answered immediately or at least soon. "So why is he named Frostbite? Is there a special reason?"
piratetrev
#182630482Friday, January 29, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

I magically appear with the Headmaster and other students that have gone with him due to the fact that I just got the time to write this. (Not what literally happened)
DemonicNights
#182631290Friday, January 29, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

Rose still sits on the bench, looking towards the loud bark. She shrugs and continues petting Missy. Missy is purring away, enjoying herself. The two of them stay silent, not exactly looking to people either.
TuxedoedCreepers
#182631648Friday, January 29, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

Jason looked at the dog and scratched his head. "I found him on a class trip into the North. Found him in the tundra regions. He's stuck around since then." With that, the large dog got up and started bounding around, sniffing people and checking them out. Spotting Rose's cat, the dog tilted its head before running over, issuing another single loud bark, skidding to a stop near the kitten and sniffing it curiously.
DemonicNights
#182631995Friday, January 29, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

Rose looked at the dog and froze, her hand on the kitten. Missy looked at Frostbite, letting out a small meow as she jumped off Rose's lap and into the floor. The small kitten walked to Frost, rubbing her head on his leg and purring. Rose looked at them and smiled lightly. "That's just too cute Missy.."
PawzKat
#182632143Friday, January 29, 2016 9:46 PM GMT

Lee Fabrizi - Rather than follow the boorish man Lee had identified as the headmaster, the gray-eyed man hung back. With one of his options scratched out, that left two to remain; dorms or students? Though, Lee supposed that he could perhaps tack a third path onto the list. Find his dorms, interact with students, or lurk behind the scenes. Lurk it was. Creeping along the walls, Lee watched at those around him formed groups to chatter about trivial matters, puttering through conversations like a car navigated a road. As the Italian wasn't the most social of fellows, he much preferred the art of eavesdropping rather than direct vocal confrontation.