of     1   

J_Schell
#182572891Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:01 PM GMT

PROJECT SEASON FINISH: -[North Conference]- Minnesota Gophers: 9-0 or 8-1 Iowa Hawkeyes: 8-2 or 6-4 Michigan Wolverines: 8-2 or 6-4, tie breaker between Iowa an Michigan last game of season tbh. Oregon Ducks: 2-7 Notre Dame: 3-6 -[South Conference]- TCU: 6-3 or 5-4 UCLA: 7-2 or 6-3 Syracuse: 2-7 or 3-6 Maryland: 1-8 or 2-7 PLAYOFF TEAMS AND OVERVIEW |Minnesota Gophers - Having a strong team, possibly holding the league's #1 offense, they are a high contender for the BCS, but also have the league's 6th or 7th ranked defense, they most force turnovers because of in-completions, they rarely come up with INT's. Most likely keeping the North Conference #1 Seed, they will destroy whoever is 4th seed and is forced to play them. Then most likely playing Iowa in the Conference Championship and EITHER winning by a Field Goal or getting blown out. Prediction: Making it to the BCS or losing in the Conference Championship |Iowa Hawkeyes - Holding the league's closely 3rd or 4th best offense, they will need Lord to step up to the plate when the first round of playoffs comes around. They do hold the league's 2nd to 3rd best defense with the defense coming in clutch in tight games, they average about 2 int's every game. I see them barely passing by in the first round of playoffs but showing up huge in the Conference Championship, considering they are just coming off a BCS win they wanna make it 2 seasons straight. I see them blowing up and destroying Gophers in the Conference game or losing by a field goal. Let's hope Lord doesn't pull a S3 BCS and :ban all after getting safetied. Prediction: Making it to the BCS or losing in the Conference Championship |Michigan Wolverines - Holding the league's 5th or 6th offense, they don't produce a lot of points facing teams with a positive record. They do however hold the league's #1 defense coming up with 1-4 INT's a game, most turning into 6 points. There a really strong team, lacking a lot on the offense but overall an amazing team. Especially on special teams, they hold the record for most KR TD's this season with around 5-7. However if Iowa and Michigan keep winning they are destined to play in the first round of playoffs. Michigan will either beat Iowa by a blow out, like they did in the "redo game", or they will lose to Lord reffing his own game. Prediction: Losing in Conference Championship, or in first round. |Oregon Ducks - Don't know anything about this team except for they have loss a lot of games and most likely will get blown out by Gophers in playoff round 1. Prediction: Losing round 1 playoff game, no exception. |TCU - This team is straight awful, all their wins have come off them getting by with the other team choking. I don't see them making it past the Conference Championship. Prediction: Getting to Conference Championship then getting blown out. |UCLA Bruins - Holding the league's most likely 2nd best offense, with all star WR's and the league's 1st or 2nd best QB. Could be a better defense, holding the league's most likely 4th ranked defense. This team has a chance to go all the way (not saying this just because I am the head coach). UCLA is known for getting off to slow starts so there gonna need to pick up the pace if they plan on making the BCS. I see us easily destroying Syracuse and going to the Conference and beating TCU (for me a 2nd time). Prediction: Going all the way to the BCS |Syracuse - Just lost there head coach who brought the team glory, don't see them going far. Prediction: Either getting kicked out of playoffs by Maryland or losing to UCLA |LSU Tigers - A team who also lost their head coach, I don't see them going anywhere unless their QB Camari steps up to the plate and starts getting his OFL friends. Prediction: Either losing to TCU or beating them by FF. |Maryland - 0 playoff chance in reality. No standouts on this team. Prediction: Not making playoffs FDA Head Developer, {NCAAF} Developer, Game Designer, TAKEOVER STUDIOS CEO, ACC Developer
jasonice1245
#182573761Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

hfl is not good hc he thinks since him and another coach is starting rb/qb that there gonna be the best
Poolicast
#182577791Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:18 PM GMT

Pretty good predictions. ;3
jjswagdncan
#182586290Friday, January 29, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

Such sht predictions, you tipride you're own team. Redo it Six Double O
EvanShifts
#182590465Friday, January 29, 2016 2:26 AM GMT

So true lmao. print("~ WebGL3D ~ Purple Squid >") -- R+

of     1