of     1   

piratetrev
#182603772Friday, January 29, 2016 6:31 AM GMT

The Prison []------------------------------------[] The Prison is your home, the place you will stay until you can get out, until your time is up, until you are ready to die. There is no color, everything is white. There is nothing, it is just an empty plain. You do not remember your past, just static. The only friends you have are those you find in the Prison and your imagination. With your imagination you can transform the plain into whatever you want. It can be a castle, a house, a skyscraper but it will still be white, as everything is. You are trapped, and have 3 choices, to stay and imagine, to die and leave, or to find the door out which is, also white. You cannot die in the Prison, you can feel pain, you can feel torture, but you will never die. That is why the Prison is also a torture chamber, where others can inflict a never ending pain on you. Where beast fly that can consume you and tear you apart, but you will still be alive. In the Prison you must use your imagination or face torture, by the beast or by others. You choose what you want to do, you choose how you want to do it, and you choose how others will view you. Just remember, everything is white, everything is the same, and everything will die. []------------------------------------[] Rules: - There is no killing, as said above - You may do anything that you imagination wants to EXCEPT kill the beast and find the door - There is still such a thing as godmodding, which includes: Not feeling pain, instantly finding the door, and killing the beast - You may imagine as much as you want, following these rules - You have no memory of who, what, or where you are/were before. []------------------------------------[] Character Profile Example: *Name - John Doe *The reason that is the only thing on the profile is that everything is white and you have no memory, as such there no races, there are no ages, there are no past, etc []------------------------------------[] Beast: Flyers - As the name suggest, they are winged beast that will pick you up with their talons and then chomp you up until they are done with you. Walkers - As the name suggest, they are legged beast that will claw at you and chomp you up until they are done with you. []------------------------------------[] My profile: Name - Anonymous
dearjournal
#182604219Friday, January 29, 2016 6:44 AM GMT

Name - L.N. I open my eyes. Was I sleeping, or had I just been slumped there for so long that I can't even remember when I first collapsed and chose to sit still. 10 years, 900, 4 millennia, after a while you don't even notice the passage of time, because there is nothing to mark it with. I think one time I took 90,000 years to blink. It could have just been 2 minutes, it's hard to tell. I look down at my palm gripping at the floor. A thorny vine started to grow under my hand. "Did I do that?" "You did." "Did I just answer my own question?" "That as well." "I forgot I could do this...", I look at the vine, I'm making it bloom, pretty pink and yellow flowers with five petals. Except two of the petals are royal purple. "Then let's start building, whatever we are, wherever this place is, we need to build some reference points in order to help us tell how much time is going by." So I began to construct marble Obelisks, 24 feet high, spaced out 60 feet, with a square base of 4 feet, going in as straight a line as I could manage. Waiting to run into anyone, and who knows how many Obelisks I'll have to build before anyone joins me...
dearjournal
#182604277Friday, January 29, 2016 6:46 AM GMT

(Sorry, I totally dropped the ball on that one >_> Remembered after I posted it that you said everything is white like the plain. Just ignore that part about the colors.)
piratetrev
#182604760Friday, January 29, 2016 7:03 AM GMT

(Ok, thanks for noticing that) Anonymous is insane, Anonymous is alone, Anonymous is in a cave of white and white. He forever lays there, always asleep and always insane. Until he hears you, from 10,000 miles away. As such he gets up and makes a pebble fall on top of your head, before returning back inside his cave, away from the beast.
Cxga
#182608635Friday, January 29, 2016 11:06 AM GMT

1. get out Mo' Money Mo 'Scam
Roxasthedemon
#182608706Friday, January 29, 2016 11:10 AM GMT

Name- Gordon Sorano
piratetrev
#182610745Friday, January 29, 2016 12:57 PM GMT

(You may enter the roleplay at any time) Anonymous awakes from its slumber and exits its cave. It looks towards the standing Obelisk, thinking about the new person it will meet. Anonymous wonder if it likes pain, it is how it has gotten rid of others. As such the land forms up under Anonymous, transforming into a Glider and tall hill. It runs forward and jumps off, gliding towards the new torture person. (I messed up on my earlier post by putting 'he' instead of 'it' due to the no gender in the Prison)
Roxasthedemon
#182610820Friday, January 29, 2016 1:00 PM GMT

(Ok. Can I start anywhere?)
Roxasthedemon
#182611367Friday, January 29, 2016 1:23 PM GMT

I wake up. I don't know where I am. I then stand up and look around. There's a hole above me. I want to get up there, but how? Stairs? Then stairs appear. Did I do that? I then climb up the stairs and reach the top of a mountain.
piratetrev
#182620114Friday, January 29, 2016 5:45 PM GMT

The 'Sun', so to say, starts going left and right in the sky. It starts splitting every 2 seconds until there are 40 glowing orbs in the sky. Each orb then starts falling to the ground. Either by you, around you, or right ontop of you. The orbs do disappear, they keep infinitely generating from the other orbs. They do not stop falling, they do not stop moving. They try to crush you are if they are sentient, following you around. It is not long before they unroll into giant bugs with hug claws. You met your first beast, now you must run for you cannot kill them nor can you hurt them. You must run for if you do not then this will become your torture chamber. You must run because you do not want to feel pain, no one does. (I may have confused you earlier, when I saw you cannot die but you can, I meant to say you cannot be KILLED but you can CHOOSE to die)
SirBookington
#182620146Friday, January 29, 2016 5:45 PM GMT

>mfw 666 posts

of     1