of     1   

CallMeDrAnkles
#182722006Sunday, January 31, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

The shuttle you were travelling in jostles to a stop, you peer out the window as small bits of sunlight shine through it. Although the sky is grey and dark, people around the area wear torn blue jumpsuits as they roast beans over a fire. You straighten up as the door beside you begins to open, it creaks to a stop in an unnecessary fashion. You take one step outside and the sights hit you even harder. As you walk farther you begin to smell the everything you would expect. You peer back as the shuttle door closes and the engines turn on again as it begins to take off. You take the holotape from your pocket and put it into the cyber watch on your wrist. A small glowing screen pops up, and the recording begins to play "Welcome new and valued employee [MURIELLA]! In order to begin your stay, please hit accept!" A massive list of terms pop up, so small there unreadable. At the bottom there are the buttons "no" and "yes". What do you do?
DialgaMatthews
#182724151Sunday, January 31, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

I simply click yes, it's not like anyone reads that stuff nowadays.
CallMeDrAnkles
#182773261Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:30 PM GMT

You tap the button on the screen, yes. No isn't really an option because it is almost to small to see. Suddenly another recording plays. "Thank you for choosing yes valued slave!" "Just kidding. We like to have fun here at the Universal Shipping Company, clown on each other. Now, I'll be showing you the basics of delivering our mail. First off, i'd like you to direct your attention to our only company psychiatrist, Hugo!" You look up to see a massive lumbering man walk over to a seemingly tiny vending machine by comparison. The man was at least 8 feet tall, his huge muscles bulged out of every crevice, resembling a greek god. He had veins in places you didn't even had them. He was completely bald, and he had a tough grim expression. You looked down at his sausage like fingers, which didn't help when he was trying to order something on the machine. He tried to push a button but ended up hitting 5 of them at the same time. He repeated this until he roared with anger, smashing his fist through the glass and grabbing a tiny red can. "OH HAHAH, PUNY VENDING MACHINE MEANS NOTHING TO MIGHTY HUGO!" He didn't even open the can, he just tossed it into his mouth and chomped it up. "ALUMINUM HAS MUCH NEEDED FIBER!" The recording on your watch continued, "Talk to hugo if you need mental therapy, just make sure you don't eat his cob salad in the break room. Now, to initiate our employees I have included a package at your locker for you to deliver, the gps is already syncing to it's location. Also, on the area of customization, I have included 3 stickers for you to use as you please! Since racism is a big issue here, we have tailored them to be completely offense free!" 3 tiny stickers popped out of your watch, they were completely blank except for bolded black text on them that said "ADHESIVE". The sign in front of you pointed to the central meeting hall inside a towering white building.
DialgaMatthews
#182773558Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:34 PM GMT

Well, at least they are doing the best they can to stop racism...I guess. I decide to go ahead and track down my locker, using my wonderful GPS.
CallMeDrAnkles
#182774122Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

You open up the gps on your watch, another glowing green screen pops up. The following message is displayed, "Searching for pickup room...." after a minute of waiting and twiddling your thumbs a number pops up. "Pick up room is, 4,671 miles away." a map showed up displaying a red line going across a massive ocean to another continent. This is based on an entire planet so what did you expect? A purple icon popped up as you sighed with frustration, in white blaring letters "TELEPORT READY" blinked. Teleport? Well it must be safe. You tapped the button and your feet began to glow, it spread up from your toes to your torso. Until the bright light consumed you entire body and you vanished through space. You suddenly appeared at the pickup room, collapsing to your knees. Millions of people crowded the room. But your gps device teleported you right in front of your locker. Once again your peer down at your watch, this time, the text displayed "Locker code: 1123-2331-2234-8864-3346-3321-9975" you looked back up at the old rusty pad lock on your metal locker through crooked eyes. They had a teleporter but not bio scanners? oh boy.
DialgaMatthews
#182774747Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

I undo the pad lock and open the locker. I observe what is inside and take a nice, focused look at my package. What could it be? I wonder.
CallMeDrAnkles
#182775307Sunday, January 31, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

You take the package from your locker, it's a cardboard box with red stamps all over it, each and everyone saying "CAUTION: VOLATILE CHEMICALS". It doesn't look good. You take the slip of paper from the front of it, it reads "Drop off details." "This is a highly important package being shipped form Nebucon-7 to Nebucon-8, you will have to go through the outerlax system to make it there in time. Be careful of imploding stars, oh and make sure you leave the ac on when you leave the ship, it gets HOT! Also don't let the package strike anything to hard, or it will detonate and fracture the fabrics of the universe- blah blah blah, I'm sure you'll be fine. Now plug in these coordinates." Ok, nothing to be worried about... You plug in the numbers on your gps finder as you walk out the door to the parking lot. You see ship your automatically parked outside, it's a beautiful glistening white craft. It resembles on of those old timey mail trucks. The logo of a cartoon space shuttle plasters the side, with "UDC" at the bottom. It's time to fly.
DialgaMatthews
#182777266Sunday, January 31, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

Well, this shouldn't be hard. If I slip up while driving, there is a chance that the package will break and that will be the end of my career. I put the package in a safe place on my ship, and I get into my cockpit and start the ship up.

of     1