of     1   

GreensboroLaw
#182859840Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

Knox county sheriff's Cadet Application. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【Application Below】 **Send to GreenfieldLaw!** Copy and Paste the questions in the message, and answer below the question. 1) Name: 2) Do you speak fluent English? 3) Previous Law Enforcement Experience (If none, put N/A): 4) Why do you think a position with the Knox county sheriff's office, is the best fit for you (after you pass the P.O.S.T. Academy as a Cadet): 5) In your own words, what is an "Arrest"? 6) In your own words, what is "Reasonable Suspicion"? 7) In your own words, what is "Probable Cause"? 8) What are your pros and cons? Pros: Cons: 9) How easy is it for you to adapt to systems, and other ROBLOXians? 10) Anything I should be aware of (If none, put N/A): ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ GreenfieldLaw
gmtgetmoney
#182901103Tuesday, February 02, 2016 11:13 PM GMT

1) Name:Lawrence Cleveland 2) Do you speak fluent English? Yes. 3) Previous Law Enforcement Experience (If none, put N/A): I was in the Los Angeles First Responce Team 4) Why do you think a position with the Knox county sheriff's office, is the best fit for you (after you pass the P.O.S.T. Academy as a Cadet): I have been looking high and low for a legit team.So i finally found a good one.Plus i am looking forward to be Assistant Sheriff or Sheriff. 5) In your own words, what is an "Arrest"? Arrest to me means.... to have justice.I have seen my dad arrest over 100 criminals and counting.And i said one day i want to do that same thing. 6) In your own words, what is "Reasonable Suspicion"? Reasonable Suspicion is a legal standard of proof in United States law that is less than probable cause, the legal standard for arrests and warrants, but more than an "inchoate and unparticularized suspicion or 'hunch'";it must be based on "specific and articulable facts", "taken together with rational inferences from those facts",and the suspicion must be associated with the specific individual.If police additionally have reasonable suspicion that a person so detained is armed and dangerous, they may "frisk" the person for weapons, but not for contraband like drugs. 7) In your own words, what is "Probable Cause"? Probable cause is the standard by which police authorities have reason to obtain a warrant for the arrest of a suspected criminal. The standard also applies to personal or property searches. 8) What are your pros and cons? Pros:I am excellent with Codes/unit numbers Cons:I will forget 10-32[Additional unit] 9) How easy is it for you to adapt to systems, and other ROBLOXians? Very, i am friendly.but mean if someone gets in my way. 10) Anything I should be aware of (If none, put N/A):Due to school i will be unactive sometimes. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
levian8877
#182901247Tuesday, February 02, 2016 11:15 PM GMT

The RPF is for written rps. All group related threads, including rp groups belong in C&G, please move this threads there. Thank you.
cashjay2123
#183004881Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

1)Jay Bolsey 2)Yes i speak fluent English. 3)N/A 4)I think it's fit for me because i like helping other citizens in need. 5)Arrest is what a police officer do to a suspect when they pull out there hand cuff's. 6)I haven't learn that yet. 7)I haven't learn that yet either. 8)I have to be truthful i don't know that one. 9)I think it is some what easy. 10)N/A
generaljack50
#183008136Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

1) Generaljack50 2) Yes I do speak fluent English. 3) N/A 4) I think it is a good fit for me because I have been looking for a good police group. 5)An arrest requires taking someone into custody, against that person's will, in order to prosecute or interrogate. It involves a physical application of force, or submission to an officer's show of force. In sum, the arrestee must not be free to leave. Whether the act by the police is termed an arrest under state law is not relevant. 6)the legal standard for arrests and warrants 7)Probable cause is a level of reasonable belief, based on facts that can be articulated, that is required to sue a person in civil court or to arrest and prosecute a person in criminal court. 8)I do not know yet. 9) I can adapt to others easy. 1) N/A
iSergeantTheoryi
#183011187Friday, February 05, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

You're all kid's make a better app and stop copy and pasting someone else's, Make your own b--h
Moy_CM
#183163942Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:44 PM GMT

# Mayo # i do # yes # i feel not Accept by other group # anyone who is Not ####### the law # if you think something is wrong # Pro Anything ### Idiot # Super easy and ## nope
Paronite
#183184667Monday, February 08, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

1.) Ryan Collins {RP} 2.) I have been in multiple pd groups from AST to ACSO etc about 5-6 3.) A suspicion is maybe they were running from you when you turned on your lights and they didn't do anything. 4.) Maybe a warrant 5.) My pro is that i am nice, calm and a good police Officer 6.) My con is that I get sritct, I want to be a Deputy That concludes my Application, thank you -truckercj2
michael000000009
#183522159Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:11 PM GMT

1) Name:Michael0000000009 2) Do you speak fluent English?yes 3) Previous Law Enforcement Experience (If none, put N/A):yes 4) Why do you think a position with the Knox county sheriff's office, is the best fit for you (after you pass the P.O.S.T. Academy as a Cadet):i want to protect and sever the people of knox country 5) In your own words, what is an "Arrest"?a person who does the wrong thing and is in jail 6) In your own words, what is "Reasonable Suspicion"?if you fell suspicions 7) In your own words, what is "Probable Cause"? men must what happen 8) What are your pros and cons? Pros:i an an fbi director for lplay,i have good aim Cons:n/a 9) How easy is it for you to adapt to systems, and other ROBLOXians?i can be nice until you do something to me 10) Anything I should be aware of (If none, put N/A):n/a

of     1