of     1   

NoMays
#182862279Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:55 AM GMT

Welcome fellow members! We are here to inform you about our first official contest! Yes you heard me, we are having a contest! Here are some information and rules you must follow in order to enter. INFORMATION: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ This contest will be a group image design contest, your task if participating is to make a 500x500 group image, details are responsibility, the more details, the better chance. You have around a week to create your image. (2/1/2016-2/7/2016) When you have completed your decal, please send it to me, NoMays, and you will be entered in the contest! **SEND YOUR DECAL TO NOMAYS ONLY! ANY APPLICATIONS SENT TO ANOTHER HR WILL BE IGNORED!*** DISCLAIMER: You can participate in this contest, no matter what rank you are! RULES: ▬▬▬▬▬▬ In order for your group image, to be nominated please follow the following rules/tips: 1. MUST be in the group Modashion*s 2. Size; 500x500 3. Group Image; Related to fashion ***ANY RULES NOT APPLIED IN YOUR GROUP IMAGE, WILL BE IGNORED*** TIPS: ▬▬▬▬▬ 1. Add in professional details 2. Use professional editors (eg.Pixlr,Photoshop etc) 3. Based REALLY well on the category ''fashion'' 4. Visual 5. Put Modashion*s personality in it 6. Models Point Of View Added PRIZE: ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Obviously their will be a prize to ONE lucky member, who's image really stands out, and the prize is 100 robux, and your ROBLOX Character on Modashion*s Magazine! Isn't that an amazing prize? So come on get your designing skills going, and remember that you can work with groups/independent! ***IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH A GROUP, PLEASE KNOW THAT 100 ROBUX WILL GO TO ALL OF YOU, NOT 100 ROBUX TO EACH MEMBER*** What an amazing contest ahead! Remember to register, and if you have any questions/concerns/thoughts feel free to message me, NoMays!

of     1