of     1   

shrimpoop
#18296770Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:45 PM GMT

what is the most important thing to change in the seat's settings. i am making somthing...humongous... and i need to put it on wheels. someone told me the friction on the wheels would help but nothing so far has worked. ideas i have tried: modify the torque to infinite possibilitys -_-, set topspeed really high, change friction on wheels to every setting. ___________________________________________________________________________ I looked up all the tutorials on utube of how the model should go, basically, all i know is that it should be in the same directory so what ive done is put everything i want moving in one big model. if this is not a good way to go then please tell me and suggest a better alternative. hopin for help XD
rockeness
#18297078Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:49 PM GMT

Could you please tell me what you are asking...I read this and my eyes whent to the back of my head. ツ
Airsoft109
#18297695Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:57 PM GMT

I think the seat has to be on the same part as the wheels... >.<
Kenert
#18300396Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:31 PM GMT

Is it possible to make few parts the same part?
UltimateMastodon
#18301174Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:40 PM GMT

If it is true that the VehicleSeat has to be connected directly to the same part the wheels are on, the seat would have to stay low. Unless of course, you make the VehicleSeat really tall, and surround it by close-hugging walls so no one below can touch it. :)

of     1