of     1   

Festivefoxe
#183117509Saturday, February 06, 2016 10:51 PM GMT

1. The confusing one. This one makes you question things to your wits end who also doesn't have a clue what they are and is a hypocrite 2. Narcissistic people especially annoying when they have worshippers. Even more annoying when they are. abully 3. The what I like is better than what you like oter, who thinks that anything they like makes them better and gives them the right to put themselves above people 4. The non equality supporters,- any discriminatory people 5. The sort who gathers up people onto tiny chat 6. Posters of inappropriate content
AnonyAnonymous
#183118369Saturday, February 06, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

"2. Narcissistic people especially annoying when they have worshippers. Even more annoying when they are. abully" Vircivitali, surely you should have recognized that this entire sub-section is heavily contaminated with narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren prior to this interval of time, yes? Worshipers in this case are nothing more than naive individuals who fit the criteria for the Dunning-Kruger effect. They are cognitively-incapable of recognizing their susceptibility/idiocy. Naturally, this statement will cause the immature narcissists to resort to blatant Ad-Hominem to protect their "productive" Internet cliques. Although, that will only reinforce the validity of my claim.
SporkSporkFirework
#183118413Saturday, February 06, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

"2. Narcissistic people especially annoying when they have worshippers. Even more annoying when they are. abully" R u talking about my waifu fadious
Super64
#183118437Saturday, February 06, 2016 11:07 PM GMT

i still don't fit the bill im tired

of     1