of     1   

derangedrobloxian1
#183226073Monday, February 08, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

Show me heaven Show me hell Tell me of the day that Satan fell Show me glory Show me grace let me gaze upon your sacred face If God was standing right in front of you, would you spit out hate like you always do. If God was standing right in front of you, Would you try to change your fate Show me heaven Show me heaven Show me heaven, show me your face. Lift me up into your presence. I want to see, I want to see Satan fall Face to the ground as his crown was destroyed Cast down to the earth by The wrath of a king with the heart of a lion Did all of heaven weep, or was there only silence? When the hour came and his choice was made, did he know that all his glory would fade? did he know that all his glory would fade? Show me hell How does it feel to know that one day you will burn in hell for a crime committed against the holy one. Did you know you would not succeed, you had too know you would fail against my God. If God was standing right in front of you, would you spit out hate like you always do. If God was standing right in front of you, Would you try to change your fate Did all of heaven weep, or was there only silence? Did all of heaven weep, or was there only silence? When the hour came and his choice was made, did he know that all his glory would fade? Show me heaven Show me hell Oh no! My god has driven you away!

of     1