GlowRyan
#189937025Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

i have no problem with Sanjay and Craig I actually can enjoy it and I also don't mind Breadwinners lol. Fanboy / Chum Chum already died, never seen pickle and peanut.. TTG I don't watch
johntrains07
#190332813Friday, June 03, 2016 2:02 AM GMT

Please add The New Fairly OddParents.
RaymondReddington
#190353194Friday, June 03, 2016 12:09 PM GMT

New F.O.P needs to die.
nerfman226
#190357003Friday, June 03, 2016 2:12 PM GMT

As well as new Spongebob. I'm 16 1/2 and I still LOVE that show, but the new seasons are designed solely for children below the age of 6.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190376132Friday, June 03, 2016 8:14 PM GMT

"As well as new Spongebob. I'm 16 1/2 and I still LOVE that show, but the new seasons are designed solely for children below the age of 6." New SB is really good actually. I've watched and seen every episode of SB and just today, I just marathoned Season 2 of SB to finalize my opinions on some episodes. Have you seen any Season 9 episodes? They're truly amazing and they've created my favorite SB episode of all time, Two Thumbs Down. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
nerfman226
#190381401Friday, June 03, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

Erm, yes? I have seen season 9 episodes. That's precisely the reason why I came to that conclusion.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190418552Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:45 AM GMT

"Erm, yes? I have seen season 9 episodes. That's precisely the reason why I came to that conclusion." Even CopyBob DittoPants or Sharks vs. Pods? They're truly amazing. o and fyi premovie SB didn't have good specials. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
404UsernameNotFound
#190425234Saturday, June 04, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

I was going to say spongebob but it is starting to get better again 404 Siggy Not Found | https://www.youtube.com/user/404UsernameNotFoundX Please enjoy my stupid videos
nerfman226
#190431364Saturday, June 04, 2016 3:18 PM GMT

Specials were part of what I don't like about new Spongebob. Even their standard episodes they advertise like some gift from the heavens. Old Spongebob's standard episodes were what I loved the most.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190438216Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:21 PM GMT

"Specials were part of what I don't like about new Spongebob. Even their standard episodes they advertise like some gift from the heavens. Old Spongebob's standard episodes were what I loved the most." Old SB's specials were terrible. Also, why don't you judge SB by good and bad? Why premovie and postmovie? Have you seen post-second-movie? Christmas Who? was meh and It's a SpongeBob Christmas! was much better. Ugh was boring, and the title just explains my reaction to the episode. The Sponge Who Could Fly was just weak and the townspeople were at their worst. Party Pooper Pants was so busy focusing on jokes, it forgot to tell a story -- and it was character derailing and meanspirited. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
SpiceNuggetz
#190468287Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

Idk,What season is it on Spongebob.Its still COOL!
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190479352Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

SpongeBob is currently on its ninth season. The tenth season will begin sometime in the summer, according to Vincent Waller. They still need to air a few more episodes and a special episode, then we're heading straight to Season 10!!! I'm hyping. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
RaymondReddington
#190497973Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:31 AM GMT

>Even CopyBob DittoPants or Sharks vs. Pods? They're truly amazing. o and fyi premovie SB didn't have good specials. Spongebob has never been as good as its past in quite some time. You can say it is, but that's because you've never experienced old Spongebob from its prime. New episodes that are good may be good, but in all honesty, they're all as good as the filler episodes for seasons 1 and 2. So, you can call them your "favorite episodes" and the "best episode of the season," but really. Those were filler episodes compared to the best Spongebob episodes. I've heard mixed reviews (leaning towards negative) about season 9, but from what I've watched, it's a little crappy in my opinion. There have been some decent episodes, but nothing too great. It's kind of like when you're really bored and have nothing to do, you watch season 9.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190501094Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:03 PM GMT

"Spongebob has never been as good as its past in quite some time. You can say it is, but that's because you've never experienced old Spongebob from its prime. New episodes that are good may be good, but in all honesty, they're all as good as the filler episodes for seasons 1 and 2. So, you can call them your "favorite episodes" and the "best episode of the season," but really. Those were filler episodes compared to the best Spongebob episodes. I've heard mixed reviews (leaning towards negative) about season 9, but from what I've watched, it's a little crappy in my opinion. There have been some decent episodes, but nothing too great. It's kind of like when you're really bored and have nothing to do, you watch season 9." I grew up with premovie SB and I've seen the entirety of Seasons 1-3 as a kid. I just find Season 9 a ton ton better, it's really great. They feel like premovie episodes and even better than most of the premovie episodes. Some premovie episodes make my top 10 (Your Shoe's Untied, Band Geeks [duh]), but modern SB tops most of them. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190501221Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:07 PM GMT

SB has never had any bad episodes imo. One Coarse Meal, the most infamous SB episode according to fans, is actually my tenth favorite episode. I prefer to judge cartoons by good and bad and not by era, because premovie SB has had lots of duds. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
nerfman226
#190503072Sunday, June 05, 2016 1:52 PM GMT

Really? Because I distinctly remember you saying "Old SB's specials were terrible" Huh..
nerfman226
#190504299Sunday, June 05, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Now how can something not have any bad episodes if its old specials were terrible?
johntrains07
#190509464Sunday, June 05, 2016 3:56 PM GMT

"but you can't tell me fillers like 6Teen or Braceface are worth keeping just because a handful of people enjoy them." Are you kidding me? Cartoons never needed that "high quality/original to be good and if not it's filler" thing to begin with. Weren't cartoons always made for compliance (ex. Made because Canadian Channels are required by law to have 50% Canadian Content) since the very beginning? Stop judging a cartoon as filler because it isn't "high quality/compliance/original to be good". IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHAT SOHULD MATTER IS THE LEVEL OF GORE. Braceface and 6teen are awesome too. I love those shows you said "tell me what's wrong with these shows" also. Want filler/bad? Watch Boku No Pico, Mr. Pickles, and Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon
RaymondReddington
#190510854Sunday, June 05, 2016 4:20 PM GMT

>Watch Boku No Pico, Mr. Pickles, and Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon Those shows aren't fillers. They downright suck. That's why TENS of people viewed them per episode. Don't sit here and pretend like you know what makes a filler and what makes a lead program. If it were up to you, prime time would be filled with trash like Carmen Sandiego and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Just accept the fact your crushes are low-tier. High-tier is meant for shows that can carry a brand, not themselves. You don't rest a whole channel on the backs of Braceface and 6teen, who barely get enough viewers to scrape by. You give it to real solid cartoons like Avatar: The Last Airbender and Batman: The Animated Series that carry a lineage. Don't argue back with a dumb comment that my "standards are too high" because you know that neither Braceface nor 6teen could round up to the viewership of Avatar or Batman.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190524606Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:44 PM GMT

"Really? Because I distinctly remember you saying "Old SB's specials were terrible" Huh.." When I say terrible, I mean that they're not as good as the recent specials. Speaking of specials, there's a new SB special coming this summer titled "Factory Fresh", I've been waiting for it since this year's school year began. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190524684Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

">Watch Boku No Pico, Mr. Pickles, and Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon" SORRY I'D RATHER WATCH THE FULL FIRST SEASON OF DORA THE EXPLORER Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
nerfman226
#190525512Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

Terrible is not a relative term that means "not as good as something else". It means terrible. As in bad. Not good. Negative.
TheTrueLuigiFan
#190525847Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

"Terrible is not a relative term that means "not as good as something else". It means terrible. As in bad. Not good. Negative." really depends on the context i really see it as in something different not to mention, the only episode of SB i personally dislike is grandma's kisses, while not enraging or offensive, i find it a little cruel. Welcome to th- NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED.
RaymondReddington
#190527434Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:24 PM GMT

>not to mention, the only episode of SB i personally dislike is grandma's kisses, while not enraging or offensive, i find it a little cruel. So that's why you hate old SB. You don't like good humor. No wonder you only like new episodes of Spongebob, Adventure Time and Regular Show.
nerfman226
#190528293Sunday, June 05, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

No. I'm sorry, but that is just so incorrect. It does not depend on the context. Terrible means extremely bad. It has never meant not as good in comparison. Please realize what you're saying before you say it.