#183307446Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:10 AM GMT

Come on someone
YungSmoke
#183307600Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

You have now brought the wrath of God upon this thread/ I'll be the one to laugh last living left lyrics in death/ This wine represents my blood, my body is bread/ The chills youre feeling isn't the wind but that's my eternal flowing breath of forgiven sins from past dreams of the living dead/ Are these really people? Or are they illusions?/ These are the questions you'll ask lost in confusion/ If you're lucky, you'll survive with minor contusions/ You'll never see me come in... Pardon the intrusion/ Most people leave with pride, others with sour attitudes from losing... But I'm the only guy who LEAVES WITH A PUBLIC EXECUTION BECAUSE I FIND THAT AMUSING MY MIND WITHOUT MORALS, NO CONSTITUTION TO TELL ME RIGHT FROM WRONG, YOUR LIFE IS MY POLLUTION ERADICATE YOU IN CHEMICAL SOLUTION IF ITS MY CHOOSING BECAUSE NOBODY IS CATCHING THIS MONSTER WHEN HE'S MOVING, I AM THE BEFORE, THE NOW, AND THE AFTER LIKE A DIVINE FUSION.../
halo123noob9
#183307691Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:14 AM GMT

its fine if u want 2 be termed bc i didn't report only just u
youareatourist
#183307859Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:17 AM GMT

my name is sangy you smell like rabbit pee i'll teach you my skills, but i charge a fee and i also require you wear my tee class is at eight every other Monday you'll get thrown out if you forget to pay i don't think good, they call me cray-cray but my rap skills are so mad you won't know what to say, yo
BENSTILLHAUNTS
#183308151Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:23 AM GMT

"@BEN This isn't a cheese off for one. For two, It's Brie cheese. For three, Saying for in front of everything don't make it a list. You're an idiot." I'm a bit late here, but you're not the brightest bulb on the ceiling, are you?
#183308225Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:25 AM GMT

You have now brought the wrath of God upon this thread/ I'll be the one to laugh last living left lyrics in death/ This wine represents my blood, my body is bread/ The chills youre feeling isn't the wind but that's my eternal flowing breath of forgiven sins from past dreams of the living dead/ Are these really people? Or are they illusions?/ These are the questions you'll ask lost in confusion/ If you're lucky, you'll survive with minor contusions/ You'll never see me come in... Pardon the intrusion/ Most people leave with pride, others with sour attitudes from losing... But I'm the only guy who LEAVES WITH A PUBLIC EXECUTION BECAUSE I FIND THAT AMUSING MY MIND WITHOUT MORALS, NO CONSTITUTION TO TELL ME RIGHT FROM WRONG, YOUR LIFE IS MY POLLUTION ERADICATE YOU IN CHEMICAL SOLUTION IF ITS MY CHOOSING BECAUSE NOBODY IS CATCHING THIS MONSTER WHEN HE'S MOVING, I AM THE BEFORE, THE NOW, AND THE AFTER LIKE A DIVINE FUSION.../ If I've bought the wrath of the God to this thread how come you're still stumbling like you're one of the walking dead Riddle me this Riddle me that remember that curiosity killed the cat I flatten you with one line like we you was a paraplegic on a wrestling mat Your blood may be the wine and your body may be the bread But I've got a Dracula like vernacular, Drinking your blood and biting off your head then grilling the rest of you flipping you over with a plastic spatula You really are some hot sh** aren't you? I'm going to feel bad knowing I harmed you You're nothing more then target practice to me and I'm putting all of these bars through you like you was a railroad track So fall back from you delusion I think you're in a state of confusion like Psy-Duck, Bruh you suck so much you give me headaches I'm so ice cold that whenever I'm sliding over these verse I'm jackknifing you like Eminem's ex wife If you think you've got me then think twice I'm to rap as Asian's are to computers But no hard feelings to them I serve you to them like eggs and rice without your balls attached because I just snipped ya, Spade and nudered.
#183308297Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:26 AM GMT

@Ben I'm pretty sure I'm as bright as the brightest star. Which isn't the sun btw.
#183308790Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:36 AM GMT

Yo Yung. Wake up I don't have all the time in the world you know?
BENSTILLHAUNTS
#183308859Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

"@Ben I'm pretty sure I'm as bright as the brightest star. Which isn't the sun btw." So you're arrogant AND oblivious? You're the whole ppackage!
#183309077Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:42 AM GMT

@Ben Yep. With an extra p apparently.
youareatourist
#183309194Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:44 AM GMT

RESPOND TO MY RAP, GOSH DANGIT TO HECK
BENSTILLHAUNTS
#183309283Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:46 AM GMT

"@Ben Yep. With an extra p apparently." My P key sticks. It's a pain sometimes.
#183309308Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:47 AM GMT

@YouAre Nah.
#183309396Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:49 AM GMT

@Ben What you do in your free time is not my problem.
youareatourist
#183309487Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:51 AM GMT

"Nah." because it's so GOOD!!!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT MY MAD RAP SKILLS!!!!! HAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
#183309538Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

@YouAre I mean. You're not as bad as Iggy.
YungSmoke
#183309785Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

If I've bought the wrath of the God to this thread how come you're still stumbling like you're one of the walking dead Riddle me this Riddle me that remember that curiosity killed the cat I flatten you with one line like we you was a paraplegic on a wrestling mat Your blood may be the wine and your body may be the bread But I've got a Dracula like vernacular, Drinking your blood and biting off your head then grilling the rest of you flipping you over with a plastic spatula You really are some hot sh** aren't you? I'm going to feel bad knowing I harmed you You're nothing more then target practice to me and I'm putting all of these bars through you like you was a railroad track So fall back from you delusion I think you're in a state of confusion like Psy-Duck, Bruh you suck so much you give me headaches I'm so ice cold that whenever I'm sliding over these verse I'm jackknifing you like Eminem's ex wife If you think you've got me then think twice I'm to rap as Asian's are to computers But no hard feelings to them I serve you to them like eggs and rice without your balls attached because I just snipped ya, Spade and nudered. I only stumble because your mind cannot perceive me walking a straight line/ Curiosity killed that cat, but I'm a savage lion/ I've read line from line, if you think those rhymes can stomp me out you're only lieing/ Dracula? I guess I'm like Wesly Snipes chucking light contained hand grenades to stun you before I chop you into pieces with my katana blade/ Bane of my existence, don't say my name in vain/ Or I'll come up to you with venom in my veins and break your back like Bane/ I'm amazed you used a Pokemon reference... Guess you really have some balls (HAHAHA)/ Here's another one, why don't you come down to South Park and svck on Chefs salted chocolate balls/ Poltergeist down the hall, I teleport and snatch your soul from the middle of the wall/ You really dont understand, I don't think twice, I think beyond comprehensive levels to see every possible outcome in every bodies life/ Naw, the only Asian you are is compared to a tsunami/ Because when you see me coming from the ocean, I have all these kids screaming for their mommy/ Yea... I went there.
lobstery7
#183309873Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:00 AM GMT

you like blowing i like it when its snowing because thats less white than you 2 letters 1. f 2. u back off homie I'm about to win a tony for this performance in which i make you a my little pony
CP3chIy
#183309942Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

Holy mess of jumbled numbers that you go by, shoot em' up arcade game call it gold eye, stay outta my line of sight, glock aimed for your head, turn that white and black outfit into a dank shade of red, I murder other poets in my sleep with my eyes closed, send you some kuwari in an envelope enclosed, you don't want me to catch a body like your own, boom pull the trigger, brain splatter, mind blown, I'm not about this violence, but you're a threat to other garbage bins, I don't give two (bleeps) about you or your (bleepin) cardinal sins, I pull up on you and hope out of the Mercedes Benz, talk to you like a pirate and say nga "what say ye then?" *gunshot* bodied 10/10 I'm the comeback story of the year
YungSmoke
#183310252Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:10 AM GMT

I'll finish with these 2 bars, will I win? I can only wonder/ See the main difference between you and me? I'm a name and you're a number/
#183310384Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

I only stumble because your mind cannot perceive me walking a straight line/ Curiosity killed that cat, but I'm a savage lion/ I've read line from line, if you think those rhymes can stomp me out you're only lieing/ Dracula? I guess I'm like Wesly Snipes chucking light contained hand grenades to stun you before I chop you into pieces with my katana blade/ Bane of my existence, don't say my name in vain/ Or I'll come up to you with venom in my veins and break your back like Bane/ I'm amazed you used a Pokemon reference... Guess you really have some balls (HAHAHA)/ Here's another one, why don't you come down to South Park and svck on Chefs salted chocolate balls/ Poltergeist down the hall, I teleport and snatch your soul from the middle of the wall/ You really dont understand, I don't think twice, I think beyond comprehensive levels to see every possible outcome in every bodies life/ Naw, the only Asian you are is compared to a tsunami/ Because when you see me coming from the ocean, I have all these kids screaming for their mommy/ Real witty huh boy, Looks like I've found my new playing toy You can break my back like you was Bane but this is my killing Joke Because I'll leave you in a wheel chair Barbara enjoy the handicap lane You're asking me to come to the South Park but to me your request to me are worth less then a pretty penny, You've died about six times in this battle alone I guess I should call you Kennny I'm more like Cartman, A con man,Get it, AKON Man? Well it doesn't matter because even if you did we have nothing in common I bring the beef like I was a meal made for a King,You're flavored beef like Ramen In fact you're too soft for my teeth, I'm ripping you apart like killer croc At this point of the battle you'd still be the one looking dumb even if I posted a pic of myself in nothing but my socks, Swinging proudly between my legs me five inch c*** I'm brave enough to say that and I also wouldn't be afraid to pull a glock in person I bet I'm leaving your brain hurting I've got diamond bars and yours are softer then talc so watch out kid before I have to wash your mouth You're killing the chances of Ro-Rap Revival even thinking you can be my rival I can bust like a machine gun anytime but for you it takes two C**ks for you to even fire like a rifle
#183310629Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:19 AM GMT

@Yung I'm not just a number my Name is Kid Stranger And you need to remember, smoke needs fire, fire needs oxygen, and I have the talent for cutting of circulation You may be a fire spiter but in five years I'll be on part Seven of Tech N9ne's Strangulation
#183311101Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:33 AM GMT

Bump. Looking for worthy opponent
YungSmoke
#183311260Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:38 AM GMT

Real witty huh boy, Looks like I've found my new playing toy You can break my back like you was Bane but this is my killing Joke Because I'll leave you in a wheel chair Barbara enjoy the handicap lane You're asking me to come to the South Park but to me your request to me are worth less then a pretty penny, You've died about six times in this battle alone I guess I should call you Kennny I'm more like Cartman, A con man,Get it, AKON Man? Well it doesn't matter because even if you did we have nothing in common I bring the beef like I was a meal made for a King,You're flavored beef like Ramen In fact you're too soft for my teeth, I'm ripping you apart like killer croc At this point of the battle you'd still be the one looking dumb even if I posted a pic of myself in nothing but my socks, Swinging proudly between my legs me five inch c*** I'm brave enough to say that and I also wouldn't be afraid to pull a glock in person I bet I'm leaving your brain hurting I've got diamond bars and yours are softer then talc so watch out kid before I have to wash your mouth You're killing the chances of Ro-Rap Revival even thinking you can be my rival I can bust like a machine gun anytime but for you it takes two C**ks for you to even fire like a rifle Alright, I see what you're doing. Trying to run me dry/ Making me come back to this thread to hit Add A Reply/ Will I ever run out of wit, will this kid ever die?/ You don't accept yourself in defeat, you don't comply/ Why? You seem to call yourself 181999/ Were you 18 in 1999?/ Sounds a little old for this forum/ But those are just assumptions I made from boredom/ Your punch lines hit like an armless boxer, you couldn't score one/ I'm not afraid. A gun? You couldn't even afford one/ And just because you say you're hard doesn't make you tough/ Diamonds shatter with force and that's something I wouldn't bluff/ You like to play rough, no matter how much you get slammed you still wouldn't have enough/ Yeah, I know I'm keeping this reply simple/ Just to show this kid you don't need much to pop a pimple/ Ro-rap revival? I'm like Jesus to this, don't doubt me or call me nothing/ Because like a hot girl, I'll come back to this game for a second coming/
#183311849Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:55 AM GMT

Alright, I see what you're doing. Trying to run me dry/ Making me come back to this thread to hit Add A Reply/ Will I ever run out of wit, will this kid ever die?/ You don't accept yourself in defeat, you don't comply/ Why? You seem to call yourself 181999/ Were you 18 in 1999?/ Sounds a little old for this forum/ But those are just assumptions I made from boredom/ Your punch lines hit like an armless boxer, you couldn't score one/ I'm not afraid. A gun? You couldn't even afford one/ And just because you say you're hard doesn't make you tough/ Diamonds shatter with force and that's something I wouldn't bluff/ You like to play rough, no matter how much you get slammed you still wouldn't have enough/ Yeah, I know I'm keeping this reply simple/ Just to show this kid you don't need much to pop a pimple/ Ro-rap revival? I'm like Jesus to this, don't doubt me or call me nothing/ Because like a hot girl, I'll come back to this game for a second coming/ Each time you respond I feel crumbled Not because you're getting better but because each time I have to read a full verse from you my doubt in this forum is doubled Also I'm not trying to run you dry because your bars started off as tired You're making assumptions that are flunking like an inbred country Bumpkin You think you're screwing with me but it's really your mother you're f**king Now that I'm delivering my assumptions I guess that I might as well get it out of the way and assume you're g** by the way you're s**king my s**t through a straw But if you're really trying to impress me kid lick from my tip to my balls Get mind f**ked until it goes straight through the back of your skull No h0m0 though, You're to feminine for it to count Your name is Yung Smoke but you're not even worth half an ounce So get out of my house before I pounce you and your bones Leaving you seven feet under the ground right below Justin Bieber and a LG.BT tombstone in your honor I bet you're getting sweaty now, Stuck inside of my sauna where sh** is constantly heating up like a fat man dropping blunt ends in his bath tub Now I'ma leave because I'm getting to lazy to get crazy and diss your a** over and over again Plus it doesn't matter if diamonds shatter I'm Kevlar and you're tin So offing yourself is still an option, I've already buried you alive but feel free to make your brains splatter