of     1   

CapBlu
#183771731Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

Have you ever been apart of a really weird and interesting role play? Well lets here about it! Go down in the comments and post what game it was, roughly how long it took to do, and then the actual role play itself. You can add great detail or just make a summary of it. This is not just to help me but other people on ROBLOX as well, so for the sake of me and other fellow ROBLOXAINS, post your weird role play! The one and only, CapBlu
Udoxas
#183772525Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

One time I played Robloxity and I sat on a toilet in a daycare while drinking soda. I called 911 and got some doctor to arrive. (I was using the kid morph and I was only wearing a helmet, no clothes) I told him I had an addiction to soda and I had diarrhea so I had to sit on a toilet all day. He told me that was not a medical condition he could help me with and I pulled a shotgun on him, and he ran. I called him again multiple times but then I eventually went outside of the daycare. Dunno what I called him for out there, but I stole his ambulance and drove it off a beach and it was hilarious. Eventually he ended up in the hospital and him and my brother were trying to have a serious roleplay, so I was flinging him around with a lawn mower. Eventually I told him to open wide while he was laying down so I could take a crap in his mouth. He freaked out.
CapBlu
#183772721Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

Well that was extremely weird but thank you for sharing that....xD The one and only, CapBlu

of     1