of     1   

TheShadowMessage
#183949613Friday, February 19, 2016 5:02 PM GMT

we should have a button for every page on the site this includes shirts, pants, decals, audios, the wiki, dev forum, people search page, you name it you see, users might be interested in these things, which is why they all deserve individual buttons OK OBVIOUSLY THAT WAS A BAIT lets think about the navigation menu for a few seconds Home: We already have the Roblox icon button. Both of them do exactly the same thing. Why do we need two buttons that take you to the same place? Messages: Good, but I still miss the old mail icon next to my money. Moving it back could free up some space for a more useful button. (Not everyone will agree but just saying) Shop: Barely anyone uses this ever. Every other button on the menu is probably used more than this. Move it to the bottom menu as "Merchandise". Parents, who are the most likely to use the shop, will most likely look at the bottom of the page for "ABOUT US" and "PARENTS" Upgrade Now: This and ROBUX could be fused into one button. Honestly I don't care where this button would be, but it seems kind of redundant to have two such buttons. (BC get better rates on Robux so... in a lot of cases people are gonna buy the BC, then the Robux. They're kinda linked if u think about it)

of     1