succesfulfundude
#184060862Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:36 AM GMT

(all joking aside, i'm really jealous of you mr. lng)
PickachuGirl
#184061570Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:55 AM GMT

(I'm jealous of everyone ;())
LeBlaster200
#184061687Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:58 AM GMT

(I always feel intimidated by posts that are more than three times the size of my normal posts.) Once he finally got news of going out in the mechs, Torich stood up and stretched around for a moment after just sitting somewhere for an hour straight. He was just randomly sitting at a bench for an hour straight. So, Torich went up and started walking toward the mech bay, garage, or whatever the place is called. Torich never really had an interest in remembering names. "Where did people get the name "bay" from, anyway? It's such an odd name," he thought as he walks down the hallways and corridors. Eventually, of course, he finally reached the docking bay, or something and climbed up into the Hammer. The "Hammer", the mech that Torich always dreamed of as a child. He hopped into the cockpit of the wonderful beast and sat down onto the seat. Torich looked around the cockpit and read the meters and gauges, checking to see if the engines were ready. Once he made sure everything was alright, he yelled out, "Alright-io then! Ready launch thrusters! S1-K42 ready for launch!"
LeBlaster200
#184061758Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:00 AM GMT

(That wasn't a normal post for me,)
succesfulfundude
#184062310Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:15 AM GMT

Once the repairs were done, Scott wiped his hands clean of all the grease accumulated from fixing his ARCH. He looked up to admire his work, crossing his arms proudly. He absolutely adored seeing his mech in such a clean state- but, he knew, that inevitably after the coming battle, he would only have to go back to work on it again. But for now... Scott whistled using his forefinger and thumb, hoping the recognition system he recently installed would work. Indeed, the mech opened it's interior, allowing Scott to climb inside using a nearby lift. He gradually inspected each one of the Green Giant's functions, starting with calibrating voice commands, then moving onto the weapons. "Check our little payload." He instructed. In a few moments' notice, the Green Giant responded in a low and extremely intimidating voice- just as Williams had wanted it to be. "PAYLOAD ROCKET IS IN NORMAL ORDER." "We don't need to fire it, old friend. Not yet." Scott smiled. The sentence he had just uttered only excited him for the coming battle- a noticeable mood shift from his depressed state only a few minutes ago.
LeBlaster200
#184063440Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:48 AM GMT

(Explosives + Shotguns + Lasers + Mechs = Something)
succesfulfundude
#184063621Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:53 AM GMT

(This is the absolute most effort I've put into responses in an RP in my life. That realization just kicked in.)
Luffy_PirateKing
#184065729Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:12 AM GMT

"Three hours since departure from Nantaki. One hour after my lunch. I'm the only survivor." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY G-LAW UNITS! RED ALARM!! REPORT TO YOUR ARCH MECH IMMEDIATELY!!" the speaker of one of the cruisers said. Sora bolted towards the ARCH storage chamber and mounted into the BLUE JAY. He could see from one of the windows...the destruction of one of the carriers. It was heading towards Carphana with a trail of flames behind it. With no time to lose, Sora and six other pilots left their ship to engage in battle. BLUE JAY's speed thrusters kicked in shortly and the battle ensued. Ten G-LAW ARCHs versus six. Two more CC ARCH pilots emerged from the other standing ship. "1st Squadron! Follow my lead!" Sora yelled into the transceiver to the CC pilots. "Advance forward and evade as much as you can!! As for 2nd squad: guard the ships!" The BLUE JAY whipped out the Beam Saber and thanks to its speed, dodged most of the enemy attacks. He was able to lay waste on one G-LAW ARCH when he got close enough. The five ARCHs had the nine enemies surrounded, but the CC was no match, and two pilots were dispatched. Sweat began to pour from Sora's forehead, and his fists tightened. He knew he could die any second. Soon, BLUE JAY was soon the last ARCH left, aside from the other two guarding the carrier ships. The third ship was soon entering Carphana's atmosphere. "I dedicate this all to my father...MY HERO!!" He did an up-and-over to evade the G-LAW projectiles, and horizontally swung his sword at the line of ARCHs, taking out most of the G-LAW ARCHs. Four remained, but it was still to much for Sora. He eventually had to call in the ARCHs guarding the carrier ships. "Alright now...time to tip the scales here! FIRE ALL YOUR WEAPONS!!!" BLUE JAY grabbed the R-BAR, and the two CC pilots fired their coilguns. A claw-arm shot from one of the arms of the G-LAW mechs and impaled one of the CC ARCHs before it was damaged by the projectiles. BLUE JAY boosted forward and lunged its sword into the next G-LAW ARCH. The third CC ally suddenly retreated. Sora looked back. He noticed the two carrier ships were being blown to bits by more G-LAW ARCHs. His ally looked like he was trying to fend off the rest of the invaders. "NO!" Sora cried to the last CC pilot out in space. "YOU'RE GONNA KILL YOURSELF!" "At least I died doing what I loved!" his comrade responded. BLUE JAY was hit by a punch from the last G-LAW ARCH, and soon enough, Sora's last partner was killed. He and the two ships descended towards Carphana, where they would crash land and be killed. The G-LAW forces retreated; their mission was a success. As he descended into the atmosphere along with the two ships, Sora lost consciousness. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "I came to a few hours later. Everything around me was a mess. The ships were sticking out of the water, damaged heavily. I searched inside them for survivors, but I found none. I equipped my emergency gun from the cockpit of my ARCH and my gauntlets, and operated BLUE JAY through the waters until I found land. And now, I'm getting exhausted...hope someone picks this log up."
levian8877
#184077361Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:10 PM GMT

Adam "Mr. Walker." I gained a message deemed "urgent", I calmly check the message, I've been into many situations where the mission has been compromised in some form. It's just a another day that I had to bail out the CC. Now what kind of insane mission with a very low survival rate will the assign me bow I wonder? "Mr. Walker, the Vanguard ships have been taken out by a sudden G-LAW ambush, they seem to have been a detachment force they sent for reconnaissance. They went around the planet and flanked the Vanguard. The detachment force number around 4 ships and 37 unit, not counting the ones that were shot down. We need you to rescue a pilot named Sora, he is one of our aces, we also need you to rescue the captain of the Galaxy. The Panzer, the Sherman, the Temple, and the Archangel will attack the detachment force, however, we you to launch from the Luna and rescue Sora and Cpt. Herman. They seemed to have landed on the planet's surface." A rescue mission didn't really suit me, however it was a mission from my clients, ad a mercenary I am obligated to do whatever mission my client. I message mission control and state. "Walker to bridge, I have gained a new mission from the higher ups I need immediate lanch." "Roger that, Walker." Mission states back. The entire ARCH bay shifts and the hanger that is keeping my ARCH is shifted in front of a steel hexagonal hatch. With the sound of pistons the hatch breaks in to 6 triangles and slides in the door frame. The gray square shaped holding platform slides down along with my ARCH, it connects with the railing on the floor with a click. Then it slides into place through the hexagonal hatch and connect with a square shaped hole and connects with a 20ft tall, hexagonal tunnel. A hatch further down the tunnel opens ups leading to outer space. Green lights light up to tunnel, on each of the corners of the hexagonal tunnels. The square platforms splits into three and two little long hexagonal platforms apear from under the foot of the ARCH and connects with it. The holographic monitors reveal and all green and then gives me a count down. I take a deep breath and state. "Adam Walker Diablo, Lauching!" And with that the Diablo rushes forwards and launches at high speed into to outer space. The moment I am in outer space I open up the wings of the Diablo and start the thrusters, soar in to the blackness of space leaving a bluish whitish trail, as I soar towards the planet and my mission. When I reach the planet, I straighten out the ARCH, close the Diablo's wings, engage the arm shield and I fall into the planet's stratosphere. The units arm and body turn cherry red with the fiction of atmospheric entry, however, I've already done this many times before and ARCH are built to be rather fire resistant due to their inner workings. After minutes of uncomfortable heat I break though the planet's stratosphere and into the planet's surface. I open the wings of the Diablo and disengage the arm shield. I should do this quickly and return for the battle.
LeBlaster200
#184080366Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:56 PM GMT

Before Torich went to launch the Hammer, he took a quick look around the cockpit once more, like he always does before a launch. He knew the cockpit, head, operating station, or something like the back of his hand, maybe even better. He always took a look inside before he launched because he knew it could be his last launch. So, why not get a better look and feel of the mech? After a while, it was about time to launch, so Torich adjusted his seating a bit and readied himself for launch. After one quick check of the systems, he pressed the big blue button that started the thrusters. He then yelled out, "Hammer engaged! Launch thrusters engaged! Prepare for liftoff!" With that, the Hammer began to rise, ever so slowly, but it began to rise. The Hammer always require quite the thrusters because of its incredible weight. Torich has already felt this kind of feeling hundreds of times, but every time, it always feels so new. The epic sensation of flying through space in a large humanoid mecha. He slowly flew up through the huge hole in the roof, or whatever the hell you call the thing. Maybe Torich should start learning more names. After a long while, the Hammer finally reached past Proxima's atmosphere and went into space. Now the Hammer could move more freely, without much thruster use. Torich mumbled to himself in the cockpit, "Time to fly!"
benzo2
#184085397Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:07 PM GMT

(Busy day apparently, I'm afraid. Will post later.) (For now though, folks are getting into their ARCH mechs... Get pumped: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk )
RAE181
#184086253Sunday, February 21, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

After a few long minutes of an entire system check the MECH speaks in a monotone voice. "System check, Green. No faults detected, good scouting pilot." While Ray looks at the HUD with the outline of the MECH with a giant green check mark indicating that hes set and ready to go. Ray begins to say a course of voice commands, "Voice Command, switch to radio channel 44-21." The headset that Ray is wearing makes a fuzzing noise while switching channels before stopping. He continues "Command, this is LMS-01 Old Reliable. Requesting to embark from the MECH bay to begin scouting run." After a few moments of silence, Ray receives a reply. "This is command, permission granted. Good hunting.". Ray then proceeds to head to the ships airlock, while hes doing that he does another voice command. "Voice command, switch to radio channel 44-1" and a few moments after of fuzzing in the ears, it stops and he starts hearing the on stream of communication between the MECH pilots. Ray waits for for a minute and speaks into his microphone, "This is LMS-01, ready for action." Ray gets the "Hello" from the pilots and the on stream of communication begins yet again. Ray reaches and walks into the to door airlock. He looks back to see if anyone else wants to use the airlock to get out but sees no one, therefore he continues to proceed with the standard procedure on getting out of an airlock. He reaches for the lever and pulls it, the first door, connecting to the bay and to the airlock is shut tight. Then he pulls another lever just a few inches away that is parallel to the previous lever. Then the outer door begins to open while warning alarms blare to indicate that the outer door is open. When its fully open, Ray does another voice command yet again, "Voice command, initiate flight systems." and a few moments after that, two jets pop out of Old Reliable's back parallel to each other. Then Ray begins to step into the vacuum of space, he turns around and faces near the door, only to pull another lever so that the secondary door an close. While the secondary door is closing, warning alarms are still blaring constantly. Until when the two doors reach each other the alarms stop and return to a state of silence. Then Ray begins to fly off into space and finding a spot near the fleet for him to think his scouting plan over. He found his spot and begins to look at the the map in his HUD and starts to strategize about the battle ahead.
benzo2
#184091307Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

After several minutes of testing Vanguard, Vasar activates the ARCH fully before then flipping over to Command. "SM-MS_47 Vanguard, seeking approval for launch." After a few moments of silence, the voice of Command fills the cockpit, the bay door beneath his mech slowly beginning to open. "Detachment from Vigilance in 3...2...1... Initiate launch." With a series of loud clicks, Vasar soon finds him and Vanguard falling straight down. Upon exiting the Federation Cruiser, he activates the minimal space-guidance thrusters and carefully directs the blue guardian onto the top of the bridge, studying the Belt as he pulled out the Scattershot. "Command, any suggestions where to start?" "Showing heavy G-LAW activity upon Nantaki. Proceed with caution." Nodding to himself, Vasar looks at the hospitable planet, wondering if that is where salvation lie hidden. What if this lost weapon was on one of the more hostile planets, though? He'd be safe in Vanguard, sure, but he still disliked the idea of toxic air.
LNG257
#184095831Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

(Well don't worry everyone. By the time everyone is engaging in like 8v1 PvP with me vs. everyone else, I'll have to be posting quick 1-paragraphers because everyone else will be posting their moves like mad and not even waiting for me.) -Aver Harammon, G-LAW Senior Pilot Status: Loading in Arachne rests on her belly, with all legs folded down to make a shape resembling some sort of plane. With each "wing" being separated into four parts on each side. I get in by way of the lift, it carrying me up to the control area and, once Arachne had confirmed my identity by way of fingerprint, retinal, and voice scans, allowing me into the center of this beautiful piece of death-dealing machinery. The chair is already prepared and the status lights slightly forward and to the right are all green. The manual override table is behind the chair, and if I were to command it, I would be dropped back into the physical realm and the table would maneuver to allow me to retain control if, for whatever reason, the neural receptors were not operational. Sitting down in the chair, I can immediately feel the tiny needles entering my spinal cord, connecting to the cybernetics between my vertebrae. The chair itself adjusts so everything is perfectly in line down to the nanometer. Finally, the most painful part. A needle enters just above my brain stem. The skin in that area has been removed and replaced by a remarkably realistic look-alike, so there's no pain, but the shock of connection and enlargement is a bit much for anyone to really take. But that contingency has been covered as well, metal clamps keeping my convulsions from tearing away the connecting needles. If they didn't, then I could die as my mind lost touch with my body and couldn't get into the mech. Perhaps not die, in the common sense, but go into a permanent vegetative state. But muscle is no match for the solid, unyielding steel bars keeping me contained. They would retract after the connection was complete, because going from the mech back to my own body wasn't quite as painful or confusing. Everything is white. Then black. Then white again. An entire rainbow of colors flashes, a strobe light that seems to never end as my mind is put in control of a machine so much bigger and more powerful than most people are used to. Then everything is finally dark, and sight returns. The sight from the viewpoint of Arachne, these glowing eyes transmitting the image directly to my brain, making it think that I am the mech and that these are real, organic, human eyes. They aren't. The HUD springs to life, and everything moving gets tinted, mostly in green with a few yellows, for friendlies and neutrals. I warm up with my new body, stretching each of my eight legs out, then folding them again. Moving my two "arms" all the way they can go, ninety degrees above and below my body, and the forearms almost all the way around, backwards and forwards, above or below with the upper arms. Everything is in order. Status update, I think. My HUD fills with sit-reps from the last day, some missions completed and some still in progress. Of note, a squadron of G-LAW ARCHs ambushed a Federation carrier group near Carphana. The mission was a success, with many losses taken but few total casualties. All enemy ARCHs destroyed or disabled with about one-third total kills, and all four carries destroyed and their remains crashed on the surface. A small squadron is being formed to check for survivors, mostly rookies who've only been in an ARCH once or never, with a few junior pilots who have, at most, one combat mission. I apply for commander position, and the controllers at Operational HQ look it over and approve after a few minutes. Should be an easy mop-up mission, but you never know. We might get combat from other ARCHs assigned to search for survivors. Starting my thrusters, the auxiliary ones lifting me off the ground and maneuvering me to the launch tube. A klaxon sounds as the air in the tube is funneled out. Finally the end opens, and Arachne is pushed forward into space. My main thrusters activate, and I head to the rendezvous to meet the rest of the team.
benzo2
#184097012Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

(Haha, maybe I really should have been G-LAW. On another note though, is the music helping/fitting or just bothersome? I personally always form a mental movie whilst reading or typing, so I lined up quite a few pieces for 'first' scenarios to accompany each situation. Can knock it off if requested.)
RAE181
#184099436Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

[I honestly don't mind the music.]
ThatBlazingPony
#184099738Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

(Thinking up a character for this is hard. D:< )
benzo2
#184100381Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

Standing upon the battlecruiser, Vasar hears a report of a lost squadron near Carphana. Too late to help them now. After a moment, Vasar pulls up a display of the Crescent Belt system, studying Carphana for a moment before turning his gaze to a smaller, dark green planet. "Nurma Prime?" He wonders aloud. Toxic, but not many have been willing to search through the dense poison. Looking over at the other side of the Belt, his eyes fall upon Nantaki. "We need to push G-LAW out of here, first... But can we?" Closing the map, Vasar looks around at any Federation ARCHs near him. Studying the various designs of the Federation military, he at least grew some confidence. Unfolding the silver wings of his ARCH, he jumped from the cruiser and studied Nantaki before him.
ThatBlazingPony
#184102997Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

(Hope this si sufficient.) ARCH Mobile Suit Design Sheet: ARCH name - Valkiry Size tier - 105ft, Light Armoured mech. Primary, secondary, tertiary colors - Primary is white, secondary is black, and tertiary is orange. Headpiece & visor color - The headpiece looks very sleek and feminine, with black spikes on the side of the helmet, pointed towards the rear. The main helmet colour is white and has an orange stripe down the middle of it. The visor is electric blue. Torso piece & addons - The torso piece follows the same feminine design as the rest of the mech. It has a torso jet thruster system, and a torso wing-flight system. There are also assault drones that can be launched from its back. Colours are lower armoir is black, upper armour is white, and there are orange stripes on them. Arm pieces and addons - Rocket pods on the shoulders, cyclic coilguns that can extend from its forearms and a plated shielding unit on the left arm. Lower armour is black, upper armour is white, with orange stripes. Legs/Movement system and addons - Speed thrusters on each leg to increase tehrun speed. Also, tehre are drones taht deploy from the side of the thighs. Same colour scheme than therest of the mech. Weapons - Two Dual Barreled Railguns, one for each hand. CS: Name - Clara Frost. Age - 25 Gender - Female Faction - G-LAW Birth planet - Demeter Appearance - Shoulder length spiky black hair with the tips fading to a dark-red. Her eyes are blue and she stands at 5'8". Her skin is fairly smooth and her bodily complexion is fairly slim. She wears a black short-sleeved crop-top, a white leather biker jacket with orange stripeson it. Her 3/4 length skinny jeans are black and her boots have 6-inch heels and have the same colour scheme as her jacket. Weapon preference - Rapid-fire Railgun. Bio - TBR. Too lazy to sort one out now.
LNG257
#184104188Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:39 PM GMT

Ah, finally, someone else in the G-LAW faction. Welcome to the club.
ThatBlazingPony
#184104591Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

(Yay! How can I start?)
benzo2
#184104667Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:47 PM GMT

(Aye, looks good. Valkyrie, just a heads up if that's what you were going for. I'd also request a little more moderate personal/pilot weapon, but I imagine most combat takes place in ARCH mechs anyway.
GearBlade654
#184104760Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

(Maybe. Good job on the RP Benzo.)
LNG257
#184104798Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

(TBP, you could come with me if you want. Would be good to have another player on the ride for what will definitely become a PVP encounter.)
ThatBlazingPony
#184104889Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:51 PM GMT

(Alright.) I head out to my mech and climb inaide it, booting up all of its systems. I do some checks to make sure all of the joints are in full working order before I move out.