of     1   

RichardMBraddock
#184094155Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

Put an X in the box that applies to you: No criminal record at USA places. [] Knows how to drive a car at USA places. [] Has read all of the SS rules. [] Has read all of the WH permission thread. [] Spell out the following abbreviations: WH - WHG - WHS - POTUS - VPOTUS - SOH - VIP - SS - WM - LM - VS - PEB - PTS - Correct the following sentences: omg ders a entruder in da wh11 i need bakupz nao1 pls can u open da gate dis plac is nawt a plai ground can i just b left aloen 4 5 mins i hav wh pas can i in Questions: Please give lots of detail when answering these questions. Q: Why would you like to join the Secret Service? A: Q: How could you help the Secret Service? A: Q: Do you have experience as a member of any other agencies or departments in JUSA? A: Q: Have you ever had experiences as a member of an agency or department in different Ro-Nation? A: Q: Have you ever had a position as a high-ranking member of a group that is not related to Ro-Nations? A: If you said you had a crime record, list what you were arrested for. -reason -reason -reason List the names of anyone in a high-ranking position who could reccomend you for the job. [OPTIONAL] -name -name -name

of     1