of     1   

ZornarakTII
#184094445Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ TABLE OF CONTENTS ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ I: Introduction. II: Essay Questions. III: Multiple Choice Questions. IV: Disclaimer. V: Completion. ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ I: Introduction ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ This is a series of questions that will determine if you are accepted into Venucci Corporation. The first part of this application consists of 7 essay questions. The second part is to see if you can correct grammar and use it properly. After you have completed those two tasks, you must sign the disclaimer to have evidence that you must follow Venucci Corporation’s rules. Do not answer idiotically, think about the question before you dive right into it. Anything stupid or irrelevant that is written by you in this document will deem your application faulty. In other words, you will be denied access into Venucci Corporation if you do so. Note your timezone here: You may begin. ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ II: Essay Questions ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ Notice: Answer each question with a paragraph response to improve your chances of being accepted in Venucci Corporation. Question 1: Why do you wish to join the Corporation? Question 2: How did you hear of the Corporation? And if it was a person, who? Question 3: What are your goals in Venucci Corporation? Answer honestly. Question 4: How would you rate your skill with guns on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being terrible, 10 being outstanding.) Question 5: List three things that you believe you can bring into Venucci Corporation to further the group. Question 6: Who is the person you follow more; the Overseer or the Chairman? Question 7: Will you follow all the rules of Venucci Corporation and be a mature person? ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ III: Grammar ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ Fix the sentences that follow. okie sur 1ll dew et wat r u doin here asked tom how r u ovrser what is ur name and who r u asked jim i liek 2 usen guns en batel ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ IV: Disclaimer ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ I,[Your name here], hereby agree to all of the terms of Venucci Corporation. I agree to follow and abide by all rules and I will accept any punishment if I break this contract. ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ V: Completion ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ Now that you have completed your application send it to an Overseer or Imperon. Your application will be checked within a few days. If you are accepted, you will receive a message back. If your application is not checked within a few days, either see a Venucci Corporation High Rank at an Spectral Syndicate event. Or, contact the Overseer via Skype (PM SpectralZorn). ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ END ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢ Made by: Overseer, SpectralZorn. Approved by: Imaginifer, StormHearted. ✢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✢

of     1