of     1   

NoiseMaster
#184227371Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:29 AM GMT

Holy crap Daniel! You've got some nice shoes, Daniel! I just made you into a meme, Daniel! Everybody knows who you are now, Daniel! The only thing people ever say to you anymore is damn Daniel, Daniel! Your girl friend just left you, Daniel! I just hooked up with your ex, Daniel! I lit your house on fire, Daniel! You're living on the streets now, Daniel! I just ruined your life, Daniel! What do you mean I'm not your friend anymore, Daniel? Where did you get that knife from, Daniel? Why did you stab me, Daniel? I'm a ghost now, Daniel! You just got arrested for murder, Daniel! You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison, Daniel! Don't drop the soup, Daniel! Why are you tying a noose, Daniel? You're dead now, Daniel! You get to spend the rest of eternity with me, Daniel! Why are you crying, Daniel? WARNING: This post may contain high levels of sarcasm, please consult a doctor before taking it seriously.
NoiseMaster
#184227661Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:33 AM GMT

Oops, I meant soap, not soup. WARNING: This post may contain high levels of sarcasm, please consult a doctor before taking it seriously.
BOBBYTHEMANMAN
#184227728Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:34 AM GMT

i HATE when i drop the soup >:(
OddTheGhost
#184227791Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

tfw u see ihe making a damn daniel video and see what it is then go on roblox and find out that damn daniel is likely widespread 10,000 pc on oddblooger for noobs who care aboot that | established '11
NoiseMaster
#184228113Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

"tfw u see ihe making a damn daniel video and see what it is then go on roblox and find out that damn daniel is likely widespread" This thread is supposed to be an ironic use of the meme playing off of the joke that Daniel's friend ruined his life by turning him into a meme. WARNING: This post may contain high levels of sarcasm, please consult a doctor before taking it seriously.
Cl_tch14
#184324912Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

#### ###### BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS! #### ###### BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE DONUT VANS!

of     1