CleanClarance
#184510998Monday, February 29, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

Hello. Wowie it stinks around here shaggy
Zakro
#184511017Monday, February 29, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

yes
AWCMONPEOPLE
#184511168Monday, February 29, 2016 12:52 AM GMT

wapervave accountincasetermd. add 1k posts. | "If you have a virus on your computer, fight it with a virus."
cruzymudwulf
#184518070Monday, February 29, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

thatGirlMaggy (CONT _ CONT) =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= nah nah nah i t jus t doesnt apply n o more and i m al l pooped out i just took a hour nap and missed part of the mega64 podcast!!! i apologize if u wanted to read more of m y BAD writing but i just dont got it in me for it........... aa i sorry CleanClarance =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= read response about person i do not know Zakro =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= you and me we go way back i never talked to you that often but i am aware of your existence and of the fact thqat youve been here for like years a little after i started using however forget everything about you and how you post so i can only make assumptions based on what i remembered of how you used to be and i do not know remember all too much AWCMONPEOPLE =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= read CleanClarance's response
WrathOfTheElvhen
#184779648Saturday, March 05, 2016 7:47 AM GMT

I was directed here by one named cruzymudwulf so if I could have a rating please
cruzymudwulf
#184780100Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:08 AM GMT

WrathOfTheElvhen =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= very very very very merrily merrily merrily lifes but a dream GOOD very very GOOD poster honestly probably in my top FIVE????? in the present OT landscape marred and barred in a place where dreams are STILL born ?? if i were to have a top FIVE which i would not have but in this hypotheical hypoactive situation in which i did you would be beating the rest of all the OTers now to be QUITE honest (tbqh ) im Not Sure Whose Account You Were Before but you Act as If You Have Known me In One of my past lives... one of the past lives i have honestly absolutely memory or recolllection of everything that hasnt been in the past month ESPECIALLY roblox i am not liable for because i h ave no idea what i did at all what i twas to be me the Proto-self if you will I have no idea and very little remains I would like to believe like what was I even!!!!!!! a lot younger for one thing.. BUT I DIGRESS BUT I DIGRESS but yes you ACT AS IF YOU have been here a whil e ( well cause u have and all ) and U POST as if YOU HAVe (a very important quality your post have gone to [the end??] of the evolutionary lineage of posting if you know what i mean posters on ROBLOX, online buildiing forums, on OFF TOPIC FORUM ID = 18 go through PHASES in their posts SOME LONGER THAN Others before picking things up here and there like the Inarugual first person of a USER is VASTLY (usually) different from the MOST RECENT POST Of that person it is almost as if they are not the smart PERson but i feel like there is maybe a END GAME to all this a LEVEL OF maturity that is Achieved after a VERY VERY Long time and you have MET all the pre-conditions to be at this LEVEL like i said or havent yet your posts are HIGH QUALITY a rare but always needed thing in these forums as it is what make them go round BUT Yes intelligent TOO i have to stress the INTELLIGENCE which may or may not be why you are at the ENDGAME ....... very smart very entertaining poster seems like U always ?compliment? me which is a plus side TOO too Get on my GOOD SIDe which you ALREADY are.... You will be the end of me,,,, but yes NO memes ALL high QUALITy post... That is what is left to be SAID about YOU very enjoyable INTENSE u should Come on more OFten than YOU DO though i guess you are probably BUSy and all That.......... BUT THAT IS MY rating I rProbably Left something out . .!!! !!! but YES READ IT FEEL SAVVORY
ashley544
#184780121Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:10 AM GMT

hi honey
Pretty_Love
#184780137Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:11 AM GMT

f a m
thediamondlava
#184780160Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:12 AM GMT

I'm bad Let's do this anyway
cruzymudwulf
#184780377Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:28 AM GMT

ashley544 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= hello fammm lets see ill be a little Brief because im a little Overtaxationed right now but for you it is simple ur just a nice person very FRIENDLY you have a ENDEARING quality untouched Pure Innocent almost.. a good thing to be as opposed to all of the 14 YEAR OLDS first time on 4chan esque posting u r just u and u do u well........ so yes u are good Good SUmmary: Good friendly wapah Pretty_Love =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= i have nothing to go off on .... Who, Are you? im sorry but you Will have to Refresh my memory I can only look like a week back .... So please inform me otherwise your just another one of those alts poeple make with the default character that just post kinda dumb things .... change ur avatar man... to something cool/unique thediamondlava =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ur okay maybe just a little MEAN not mean MEAN but just uve got a slight edge lkkk but ur posting is pretty alright i i like you good enough ur gonna go far some day i enjoy ur japanese name threads even if u never reply to me........,,,,, Wapow! Wapah!
ashley544
#184780389Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:29 AM GMT

i love you
cruzymudwulf
#184780414Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:30 AM GMT

Lourve you Too Dear
Pretty_Love
#184780440Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:31 AM GMT

im too lazy plus this account is a dummy
cruzymudwulf
#184780543Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:37 AM GMT

yeah no kidding ... PSSH
zeldu22
#184780918Saturday, March 05, 2016 9:00 AM GMT

hi
cruzymudwulf
#184781482Saturday, March 05, 2016 9:35 AM GMT

zeldu22 is not online. zeldu22 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= g Hey
hambert
#184801632Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:11 PM GMT

what do you think of me now i feel like you hate me now.....
cruzymudwulf
#184802050Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

hambert i never liked you..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Night561
#184802074Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

this seems like a nice thing to do i have a satellite on my head because i'm looking for the cares i give.
iamjonroncinabon
#184802076Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

ok.
cruzymudwulf
#184809842Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

Night561 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= dont know dont care iamjonroncinabon =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= dont know dont care
Shorepoint
#184809873Saturday, March 05, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

hey hows it going Wow, ____! Great moves! Keep it up, proud of you. 👌
cruzymudwulf
#184952102Monday, March 07, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

Shorepoint =-=-=-=-=-=-=-= largely irrelelvant to me not terrible nor good Just irrelelelelvant but your group makes me Weep