of     1   

NoFocusAtAll
#184447268Sunday, February 28, 2016 2:59 AM GMT

[Side note: Sorry for the rather new account. My other one is having a few problems right now. But that's not the point.] I've seen this problem [a lot] recently. Here's what happens; John was in his settings, editing a few things. John decides to change his birth-date, for he is now 14. John accidentally pressed 2005 instead of 2002. John cannot edit his birth-date now and is restricted to white list. Do you get the point? Luckily you do. Fact of the matter, you all [not all of you, sillies!] think that, "Why should John be changing his birth-date anyways? He was lying about his birth-date?". And I have to say you have quite the point there. But unfortunately, some 10 year olds do think they are mature enough to handle the responsibilities of no white list. And that is fine, as long as they are. Putting that aside, let's get to the point. We [really] need Parent Accounts or a option at verification. I know you have questions about both, but before replying and asking, listen to what I'm about to say. Q: What if a kid made his own Parent Account? A: That is highly unlikely, but I will not turn my head to the fact. How about an option at account creation, asking if you're a parent account? And if you choose the "Yes" option, it will ask you for the mail['s] of your child, and their pass. Adding the pass will solidify the fact that it will not be easy for the "hackers" to make an account a child one. Q: How does the verification thing work? A: You know that "Thank You" page when you verify your mail? How about a link [or anything] that gives an option to change the mail once? [Of course, there will be a required code or something to do this. I don't know] If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks for listening! [If you're TL;DR: Add an option to change the date at verification, or re-add parent accounts.]

of     1