of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TouchBoy
#184771715Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:10 AM GMT

hi if u wanna know anything about me please ask wursiton my mom is watching though so dont say swear i belong to a mexican gang called the El Hombres if u wanna ask aobut them and it s really funy how i joined XD but will only tell if u ask answer al qyesitons okay im only 9
rinwood123
#184771759Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

yoyo wut hood u from cuz 💞💞💞💞😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝👌👌👌👌👌 this isn't a phase, mom.
TouchBoy
#184771767Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

bump pls ask a wudtion im bored and mom wont let me do anything else im only 9
TouchBoy
#184771801Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

"yoyo wut hood u from cuz 💞💞💞💞😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝👌👌👌👌👌" haha no i grew up in rural town but i would alwasy go downtown and thats where i met the El Hombres and a lot of other snickety folks haha thats where the arcade aws haha
Vriiskaa
#184771806Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:12 AM GMT

do you own a bath tub just your average lady from OT ✩
sonicandwiifan
#184771863Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

Do you praise the lord(s)? 私は初音ミクと結婚したいです。
TouchBoy
#184772315Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:21 AM GMT

do you own a bath tub haha yes of course i do !! i do a scrubby scrub in the tub haha bubble bub Do you praise the lord(s)? haha i only pray to Del Mariposa the snake god because the El Hombres forced me to when I join their gang at arcade haha they said they would kill me if I told you anything aobout them haha im only 9
CoolDevon20021
#184772433Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:24 AM GMT

TouchBoy
#184772626Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

how do i shot web haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha haha what do i look like to you a spider man haha no hombre haha im not a spider guy haha im a spider dude haha i like spiders kinda haha but im not a spider man haha not in the super power way haha what if there was a man spider hahah a spider with power of a man haha but im really not a know to this question haha im not really a spider-dude haha not really haha didn't get bit by a spider radiocateive haha get me a slice of that cake and get me some of it too haha you know whati m saying haha but if your wondering haha i don't know haha but really haha
GuyManDudeBra
#184772667Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

Can you poke?
TouchBoy
#184772715Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

Can you poke? i can poke a shoke toke haha broke a moke stoke haha poke a goat rote haha
Master_Inkswell
#184772765Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:30 AM GMT

are you stealing my 'hombre' gig Vote El Presidente, or else. http://www.roblox.com/Charming-Brian-item?id=296412307
sonicandwiifan
#184773071Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:36 AM GMT

@Touch Oh. so you dont praise the lord(s)? 私は初音ミクと結婚したいです。
TouchBoy
#184773075Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:36 AM GMT

are you stealing my 'hombre' gig haha no dude the El Hombres are the gang im in haha bacon n eggs
TouchBoy
#184773111Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:37 AM GMT

Touch Oh. so you dont praise the lord(s)? haha i praise the emperor end El Mariposa haha that it haha !!
nicevsmean123
#184773164Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

Can you get the booty?
TouchBoy
#184773191Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

Can you get the booty? only if its urs gurl haha but im only 9 so that illegal haha
nicevsmean123
#184773246Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:39 AM GMT

If a tree was falling down and No One was there to hear it, what sound would it make?
TouchBoy
#184773295Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:40 AM GMT

If a tree was falling down and No One was there to hear it, what sound would it make? a big crash !! BOOM haha like a tere make when i tfall down !! then lumber jack make sound go like TIMBER !!! out loud haha !! lumberjacks man they are funyn !!!
nicevsmean123
#184773487Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:45 AM GMT

How do you know what it sounds like when no one is there to hear it
TouchBoy
#184774535Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:10 AM GMT

How do you know what it sounds like when no one is there to hear it i don't but lumberjackman does cuz he cut it down haha does nobody want to knwo about the El Hombre s?
ravioli_formioli
#184774662Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

does ur peepee get hard sometimes like mine my mommy says its okay but idk
SliderPetrolski
#184774742Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:14 AM GMT

are you from mexico or any country that speaks spanish? that el thing is cringy "Remember kids,Posting in the forums can get you banned!"
TouchBoy
#184775260Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:27 AM GMT

does ur peepee get hard sometimes like mine my mommy says its okay but idk no !!!!! are you from mexico or any country that speaks spanish? that el thing is cringy haha yes el hombres arent cringy u idiot, let me tell u a tale : one day i go to arcade, and see random beaher kid he says if i dont give him qarters he beat me up !! so i give him ten dollare.. and mexican kid goes " your one of us now " then he stab me in the arm haha but it was a friend stab haha so its okay eventually they make me get tattoo on back of a big snake since we worship El Mariposa but haha oh well that's how it goes lol my dad was mad but its okay
TouchBoy
#184799183Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

bunmp

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right