of     1   

AsapInTheCut
#184799213Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

Hello, I made a ROBLOX Holiday were you can't spend any ROBUX just tix and you dress like a new person what people call "Noob" so they can't say new person. I say noob stand for new on online blox. But lets get back to topic, Healthy Day is to stay healthy on ROBLOX by helping all the new people and dressing like one. You can have SOME gear or hats on but after that no more. Healthy Day was created by OmarUSMC on 3/5/2016 to celebrate all of the new people coming to ROBLOX and getting well known for a good reason. Like as ROBLOX tell people to create a game those type of people. It is also to celebrate all the new people to ROBLOX and helping them. Healthy day starts every once a year in March 5th-March 8th in 9:00am. You can start early. Healthy Day is also to celebrate our admins/mods here to supervise ROBLOXians and rule breakers and handling reports to keep our community safe. If you do not celebrate this ROBLOX holiday then you are a disgrace to me, maybe half the ROBLOX community. The official group to support this ROBLOX holiday is called iFit. http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1113077 Support Today!

of     1