of     1   

Lightning_Splash
#184825100Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:16 AM GMT

So I wanted to make it so you can change the color of particles by changing the brick's color. This is the script: while true do wait() script.Parent.Pixelate.Color = script.Parent.BrickColor.Color end I get this error: 19:13:26.111 - Workspace.Pixelate_Particle.Script:3: bad argument #3 to 'Color' (ColorSequence expected, got Color3) And here are the attempts I've done. script.Parent.SurfaceGui.ImageLabel.BackgroundColor3 = script.Parent.BrickColor.Color script.Parent.Pixelate.Color = Color3.new(script.Parent.SurfaceGui.ImageLabel.BackgroundColor3.r,0,0) ------------------------------------------ script.Parent.Pixelate.Color = Color3.new(script.Parent.BrickColor.Color) ------------------------------------------ script.Parent.Pixelate.Color = Color3.new(script.Parent.BrickColor.Color.r,script.Parent.BrickColor.Color.g,script.Parent.BrickColor.Color.b) ------------------------------------------ (Also i've tried setting the color's Start and End instead, it just says they can't be assigned to.) How can I do this? This is really annoying me.
e_Scriph
#184825268Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

What type of object is pixalate?
e_Scriph
#184825401Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:21 AM GMT

Ok so I'm assuming its particle emitter. A particle emiiter is NOT the same as brick colour. I recommend a script that defines the brick colours as colorseqence.
Lightning_Splash
#184825563Sunday, March 06, 2016 12:24 AM GMT

Nevermind, I had to do script.Parent.Pixelate.Color = ColorSequence.new(script.Parent.BrickColor.Color) I never knew ColorSequence.new() was a thing. (and yes it was a particle emitter)

of     1