of     1   

koopaNGC
#184947867Monday, March 07, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

From a director's stand point there would be 20 people playing separate roles as the devil's advocate, twice that many in mini-mods, and everyone else who isn't playing the role of moderator is either a spam bot or no one worth putting on a top OT'er list. The setting takes place over a thread about whether RT is lame, cue in a quarter of the devil's advocates. Flames get intense, but shortly gets defused when the spam bots bring OD'ers and weeaboos into the discussion until confusion arises and the only thing people can agree on is RT is in fact lame. Conflict arises when the post is removed and spam bots seem to mysteriously disappear. The devil's advocates then ramble on quietly about how they can still stir conflict in a way that wouldn't spurn the mods to terminate them. Meanwhile the next batch of spam bots have flooded in killing the short-lived quality of threads with moderator attention threads and decent posters who never had a role in this play to begin with leave and so do the moderators in effort to kill the obsessive attention posts. The mini-mods then show up with a significant ego boost presuming the mods specifically came when they had reported earlier like they're the grand wizards who can magically summon their presence at will. The devil's advocates bored with the fact all decent people have left soon target the mini-mods in a violent power struggle for who is best, "violent" being the word to describe 12 year-olds bickering if you'd be the type to fall into either of those two camps, but the conflicts again gets doused with spam bots and no eventful posts were made that day with everyone being the loser. The message of this play is about the age old story of what it means to grow up into a functioning adult into today's society and how that appears to not be the case here.
koopaNGC
#184948089Monday, March 07, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

Bump
mactireamaithte
#184948110Monday, March 07, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

TL:DR
oshieto
#184948121Monday, March 07, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

lol am i supposed to actually read this 161k | Banned | +1,600 posts |
koopaNGC
#184948221Monday, March 07, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

"lol am i supposed to actually read this" No, its obviously decoration.
billabot
#184948278Monday, March 07, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

Where is the cliché love story?
koopaNGC
#184948389Monday, March 07, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

"Where is the cliché love story?" It's vaguely implied by the mini-mods and their undying desires to be like the idols they worship, but never receiving the care and love by the moderators which in turn makes them very bitter to all other people.
billabot
#184948505Monday, March 07, 2016 10:34 PM GMT

Very touching. I hope some day to see this; I doubt there will be a single dry eye left in the audience by the end.

of     1