of     1   

Waaax
#185123101Friday, March 11, 2016 3:42 AM GMT

THURSDAY Game 6: Nebraska vs Wisconsin - Tossup, most likely Nebraska because I'm biased and also Nebraska is cleaning up as this game goes on FRIDAY Game 7: Michigan vs. Indiana - Indiana wins Game 8: Illinois vs. Purdue - Purdue wins Game 9: Ohio State vs. Michigan State - Michigan State wins Game 10: Nebraska vs. Maryland - Maryland wins SATURDAY Game 11: Indiana vs. Purdue - Indiana wins Game 12: Michigan State vs. Maryland - Tossup, most likely Michigan State wins SUNDAY Game 13: Indiana vs. Michigan State - Michigan State wins After that I think MSU can def. go to the quarterfinals and maybe the finals, but there are a lot of good teams that could be a threat to Sparty Denzel Valentine, Yogi Ferrell and Melo Trimble are some top targets for the Wooden Watch
FIRECAKE
#185123174Friday, March 11, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

i think the only game worth watching is gonna be the final if maryland was in better form coming into the tourney then maybe we'd have a shot vs michigan state, but unless a miracle happens we're gonna get rolled over pretty easily

of     1