iiSydn3y
#187581637Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:15 PM GMT

1. My Roblox username is iiSydn3y. 2. I have been at Diamond Dance for a couple of years. (About 3) 3. I was introduced to Diamond Dance because I was at a Wild competition and it was Wild vs Diamond. 4. I am applying for the teacher role. 5. You should pick me over any other Roblox member because I am devoted, very patient, and are very good at choreography. 6. My other dance jobs have been Chief Staff Coordinator, Moderator, and Board of Directors at Wild dance studio. Moderator was where I moderated everything and took care of any problems that were under my guidelines; Chief Staff Coordinator was where I did scheduling, reporting, and human resources; and Board of Directors was where I basically organized competitions, the group, helped with tryouts and anything that needed extra people or organization. 7. I am a host in training at Empire Theatre. That is where I put on plays with many other people and direct and build the set, I am going to be ranked up soon. 8. I want this job to show people how creative I can be with my choreography and outfits. I also have a unique music choice and are very patient with my students. I have also made very successful dances such as Girl on Fire, Diamonds in the Sky, and many more. At competitions I have never gotten a low score and my first competition I got a 10/10. I would also like to show people how to dance with heart, and passion. 9. My experience with special training in the job is that I have been directing dances for 2 1/2 years and all but 2 have been successful. I have also choreographed a ten person dance and had it get 10/10 at a competition. I love to teach people how to dance and teach them how to teach others. Its fun to see someone that you taught to dance a couple months ago perform on stage with their own choreography and win. My style of choreography is different but still elegant and pretty. I have been trained by Paislin and many more people. 10. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say I would be active at about a 8-9 because I have homework and sports everyday of the week. 11. My flaws are that when I am still sick, I get onto Roblox instead of resting and I tend to be not myself. I am grumpier and have less patience but will still teach people how to dance, but I will be very quick to correct a flaw. I also tend to go AFK sometimes to help out my family or answer a phone call. 12. I would make Diamond Dance a better place by making it so we have better choreography (not that it isn't already amazing) and teach people how to be nicer to others if they aren't in the "spirit". I will also teach people how to make their own choreography. I would teach bullies a lesson and make them aware that people do suicide everyday because of bullies, etc... I would also teach people how to choreograph with multiple people like duets. 13. I don't have a Skype, sorry. -Sydney
gigid7
#187608172Monday, April 18, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

######### Month ##### but I'## ####### a lot!### own my own Group of Dance I was looking for more to enter in!#######:######## I think I'# Good at ######## myself with my Group ###'# the ######## and I wanan coach Here!####### ######### #################### ############### of my Others are:#######,Top'# Pizza,Faith Gym,Lol,#### Gym and More!####### I'# a ###### Reliable.###'# a ###### Good Coach.###'# Good to reach out too!##### Do my Best to Coach the way I should:###### be there when u need me!####### a # or # not sure yet be ill Be there often!###### Friendly Anything for a Friend;########:Clumsy sometimes Forget'# a lot #### Being there almost #### to To coach and Help with others.To teach well Be friendly!I had ##### But ## get it again!##
famgirl7878
#187894179Friday, April 22, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

Hi ## my #### is ########### and im a ###### here At Diamond dance And for how long i'## been here for # ##### now, and how i was ########## To ## i #### in The door the ##### day I joined and I was ######## by the ###### and people, so the job that im Having is a Host and the reason why it should be me over any Member Its just if i get it it might be a Suprise! I so i do not have any ####### #### And i do not know how to ######## it????? And im sorry but no I dont have any #### Here on roblox. The reason why i wanna be host Is because i just wanna Fit in and Support And help any member as i can! And i do not have ######### for any Training for the job im ######## for. And my active point is ##! Because im nice to ## everyday! I dont ###### ####### myself when im ######## For something to ####### diamond dance i am to HELP i am to SUPPORT i am TO FIT IN ANY ACTIVITY OF WHAT ## #####!!!! And No i ##### do not have ##### SORRY!!!!!!!
cocopops109
#187997689Sunday, April 24, 2016 2:38 PM GMT

#.my ######## is ###########.###.# times a day or maybe # a day.###.i was ########## by a #########.manager plz.###.im good with people and ####### them.###.im a ###### for ######## ##### its good ####### people and being there to help #######.well i was a waiter for a cafe but everybody was being mean to me so i #######.i want this job because i want to help people get better at dancing and i want this job because and i am active and love dancing and i cant think of more sorry :####.i will kinda be sad because i ###### want this job because im a ###### good ###### and i want to help people be like me.####.# because i have high school so i will be on after school and on ######## ill be ## because i never go out im on my computer all the time.####.well im ## and i like to play on my computer all the time and my ############.i would not change it because its good the way it is.####.sorry i do not have ##### :#
cris0971
#188091999Monday, April 25, 2016 11:35 PM GMT

1)Cris0971. 2)40 Days. 3)i see it on a game called stalker. 4)Host. 5)im good on none xc 6)idk 7)yes.its called snowies. 8)i love this and only i have one ;c 9)nice on this job. 10)Yea Will be 7 :3 11)6 Years and i can create a safechat c: 12)Idk How ;c 13)i not have :c
famgirl7878
#188342584Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:23 PM GMT

Im Fame and i've been at diamond dance for 4 years now... I was introduced as something but i cant remember and the job im applying for is host. Im sorry thats all i have to say
Jodi10155
#188506695Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:05 AM GMT

1. My username is Jodi10155 2. I've been at diamond dance for a wile. 3. I been introduced just by searching up dance and then it pop up! 4. Manager will be the job that I will like, i'm good at making things go well, good and taking responsibility. 5. You should pick me because i'm chill, kind, and love to help people who do dance stuff ( btw dance is my dream job in real life) or in general. 6. No I have no other jobs on roblox related to dance. 7. I don't have a job on roblox so this will be my first one. 8. I want this job because it is about dance my dream. I want to help others with a company like you. It will help me in real life understand about a job something you have to work hard for. I want this job because it will teach me about being loyal to people treat, them like I want to be treated. I want this job so I would have an experience with one. 9. My life has train me to be a manager. My experience when I was in school. I sometimes train myself or my mom does. I had to keep the house down for my mom a few times. Sometimes my training comes without warning 10. I have school so about 3:25 so that will be a 5 but on the weekends it will be a 10 11. I'm kind of a hot head and sometimes. I spell some words wrong but. I am nice just don't run my gears. 12. I can get you more people. I can make sure that people are not being mean. Make new activities.Also help. 13. Yes I do have a account :)
blueberry5535
#188729844Saturday, May 07, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

iiDizzyCherry
#188752899Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

1. cherrypop12346 2. Well I think only once because it was my first time. 3. Well I saw my friend playing it. 4. Well I want to be a judge or a coach. 5. I could help with kids learning there dance. 6. Nope, I'd never had a job before. 7. I have a job at Dunkin' Donuts, Snowies, and SizzleBurger. 8. I want to work here because I could help others. I could also teach them the dance and talk about it. If I was a judge I would look at them closely. I could help with corrections and mistakes. Last but not least, If they forget there solo in rehearsal I would just make them do it slowly and easy so they don't forget it. 9. Well I'm new for this job. So if I don't pass I won't get upset and at least I tried. But I really hope I get it because I could help. I think it's going to be fun. If it's fun, I'll play it everyday. 10. I think 10 totally 10! :D 11. Well I'm young but, I'm friendly and nice. My favorite color is blue and purple. I like helping others in different games. 12. I could make this a better place by letting the kids putting on there gym clothes everyday. I should do there solos one at a time and not let the others mess up there dance. I could make them feel calm and feel welcome about the dance studio. It would be good if they forget there solo, I could let them practice there dance before they go on stage. 13. I don't have skype because my parents don't use it and they don't let me have it.
medalolo
#188966618Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

[1]Medalolo [2]4 weeks(Not that long) [3]I was playing shooting stars then I saw it was a competition so I played it [4]I dont care wich one I just want to be applied [5]Ill help them and I will make sure they are ready to dance! [6]I never had one Butt I wish I did [7]Nope I wanted to be a trainee [8]So I could help people dance-Make them confident-Ill make them proud-Ill teach them to impress the others-Ill teach them a routine to do [9]Ill train the them a routine to do(Sorry if Its not the question) [10]Ill be a 5 [11]I love animals I might be rude if they dont listen I might be bossy sometimes I love teaching and making routines I might freeze people if they dont listen [12]Id make it a better place because I will be so nice to them.Making them proud of the routine.And combine the ideas they come up with [13]I dont have a ##### yet
djawesome970
#189011956Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:46 PM GMT

1. Djawesome970 2. About 6 1/2 months. 3. I was introduced by an ad. 4. I want to be a Host. 5. You should pick me because I am persistent, active, and fair. I have also worked with admin a lot. I am a very good dancer out of roblox and in. I have lots of experience for I have been dancing for almost 6 years. 6. I use to work at Spotlight & ALDC. I currently work at Beyond Athletics. 7. I currently work at Little Angels Daycare (Supervisor), Beyond Athletics (I haven't played since April so I am Red Team), Vella Resort and Spa (Trainee), and lastly, K&R (Just joined on the 10th of May so I am currently Beginner Level). 8. I want to work here because I love this place and I was here before but I was getting no where so I decided to take a break. I believe I am stronger and capable of more. 9. On a scale on 1-10, I will be a 9. 10. I believe I can improve Diamond Dance by INSPIRING people to be better dancers.
peppyboydog
#189077036Friday, May 13, 2016 11:37 PM GMT

1. peppyboydog 2. 1 year or more. 3. Browsing through Roblox groups. 4. [11] Interviewer 5. I love this group and I think I would be the most helpful with this job. 6. No. 7. I am in the council of the Dogs and Puppy Lover's group. I help put up polls and make sure the comments are appropriate. 8. This job will enable me to help out at Diamond Dance. These types of jobs interest me, and I think it will be helpful. I enjoy helping others out and being part of the group. Interviewing is an amazing way to feel included, as I don't feel like it right now. Overall, I just want to help this awesome group! 9. I don't have training, but it would be great if you could explain the details of the job. My mother says I am very talented in speech, which will help in interviewing. Overall, not a lot of training, for I can not go on for 5 sentences. 10. 9-10 11. One thing that I wish I could change is how shy I am. Interviewing would definitely help. I am very kind, I'm just not the person that would speak out in front of everyone. School is one of my main focuses, along with show jumping. 12. The main goal of becoming an interviewer is so I can help Diamond Dance! I could help out with scheduling more interviews. I would also be more than happy to help out at practices, too! When Diamond Dance is falling apart, I would definitely take action into trying to piece it together again! I love DD!
goya44
#189347901Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

1.goya44 2.About near 2 years now. 3.My friend Loni 4.i'm applying for Manager 5.Because i know if something goes wrong or if someone does wrong, i can fix it or fix her/him 6.In real life i actually do ballet and tap dance. Both are junior classes and on Wednesday i help teach Hip-Hop with my old hip-hop teacher, Mr. Mikey. 7.no 8.I have been at diamond dance since i found it. i'm very kind and gentle. i would help plan for things like interviews. i would tell people what to do and what not to do. i would be a extra hand for the team. 9.(look back at number 6 for first 2 sentences) I have 100% experience out of 150%. I have a good strategy for getting people to listen. I have very good treats if they do good and they do what they are supposed to. 10.10 (again, look back at #6) 11.very kind but i sometimes lose patience. I have wonderful sense of fashion for The competitors but i sometimes get the wrong sizes. I can do makeup and hair well but i sometimes mess up. 12.(look at number 5, then look at the 3 sentences for #6) 13. here
goya44
#189348430Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

Oh and also My skype is Home Outlaw
Partyanimal52665
#189451286Friday, May 20, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

1.My roblox username is Partyanimal52665. 2.I have been at Diamond Dance for about 7 months. 3.I was introduced to Diamond Dance by a friend. 4.I am applying for the job Head Host[12]. 5.You should pick me over another member because I can really be a great addition to the leaders of Diamond Dance.I am very hardworking and I have good leadership qualities. 6.I have a dance job currently as a host and I host practices and try to make them as fun as I can for the dancers so they have a good time. 7.I only have one job on Roblox and that is me being a host on Diamond Dance. 8.I want this job because I love seeing what talents dancers have.As the head host I will be able to host competitions and practices.I have the utmost respect for each dancer and as a head host,I can teach them many tips and tricks.Being Head host will give me the opportunity to really form these dancers in practices to show what Diamond Dance really is. 9.My experience of being a Head Host is that I've been asked to host a practice.I've also seen many of the Head Hosts and I have seen what needs to be done. 10.On a scale of 1-10,it will definitely be a 10.I am on Diamond Dance everyday. 11.I am a very respectful and hardworking person.I have leadership qualities and i enforce the rules when needed to.A flaw of mine is that I sometimes make mistakes when stating facts about something.For example when enforcing the rules,I sometimes mix them up. 12.If I become Head Host,I can make Diamond Dance a better place.I can help with new trainees and any new people who strides into our studio.I am a good rule enforcer and I make sure that everything is right in the game.I will also be able to make every dancers experience at Diamond Dance a great one!! 11.
qveendiamond
#189452276Friday, May 20, 2016 11:05 PM GMT

1. Qveendiamond 2. I've been at DD for 8 months 3. I was introduced bcause I was looking for a dance game and I searched u dance and DD was the first one I saw. 4.[12] Head-Host [13] Manager 5. Well, I shouldn't be picked over anyone else, but I am a good erson and good at helping others. 6.No except for what I am now lvl [9] teacher 7. Yes, I used to build my own games. 8. I would like this job bcuz I love DD, Also bcuz I can help other, and work well with others. And I am very responsible 9. I feel I am very responsible and reasonable for this job And felt I can handle it for awhile now. 10. 10! 11. I am very responsible. Work well with others. A flaw is that I sometime argue but only if I am defending myself 12. I can make DD a better place because I can introduce new game and new ways to do things at DD. Also, there will be one more good working staff-member at DD. 13. I am already apart of the DD group chat on Skype.
Strawbezza
#189623463Monday, May 23, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

1. My username is Strawbezza 2. I've been here almost a year 3. It was on my recommended 4. Manager/Host 5. Because I'm fair and kind. and I will also stick to all rules given. 6. No 7. No I haven't, but I have applied for some but they have never gotten back :( 8. I have been on the server many times and a few of the staff mis-use their admin and leave everyone locked upstairs. I would love the job so that I can make everything fair and make sure Diamond dance it a fun place to dance, and meet new friends. 9. I have seen many people do these jobs and I know a lot about them (as I have waited to learn before I try and apply) I really think I will be good as I actually attend dance classes in real. Also I go on the server most days of the week. 10. 8/9 (I'm rarely off my pc aha) 11. Im very bubbly, and kind to all people. I hate when people are unfair, or people are left out. But also I do get quite annoyed when people are ignorant of try and ruin everything. But overall I'm bubbly, kind and fun XD 12. I have many activities in mind to help boost confidence with people. I have a lot of ways to keep people entertained. and also I love dancing so I can make sure everyone knows what they are doing and last of all I will cut out all ignorance and mean things in the server c: 13. I will try and download it C: ❥I really hope I get through as I am really hoping I can help C: - Thank you, From Strawbezza (aka. Amie✌️)
MassivePuppygirl1234
#189837024Friday, May 27, 2016 7:44 PM GMT

1. MassivePuppygirl1234 2. A few weeks 3. alot of my friends asked me to join so I tried it out and it was awesome! 4. Rank Designer 5. because I have been working hard and winning maximum Dance Compititions 6. I have no other dancing jobs then this one 7. i have in SonicBoom fashion I work on developing the the interview room! 8. I want this job so I can make dance uniforms. I also want this job so I can also make donation t-shirts. I really want this job so I can help people with problems. I heard this job is really fun having. Lasts I want this job because I'm really good at making extensions! 9. I have experienced that there is no big deal of winning or loosing just have fun and I have experienced that Dimond dance is the best group! And last is that I have experienced of being a trainee is really fun! 10. I will be on a scale of 10 cause I'm not that busy! 11. I describe myself as a kind person I love the color neon orange and blue also I love horses! 12. I will tell my friends to join Dimond dance. I will make sure people are not confused .I will design outfits for Dimond dance. I will also make a advertise to help people join! 13. I don't have a skype sorry!
MassivePuppygirl1234
#189895560Saturday, May 28, 2016 3:26 PM GMT

1. MassivePuppygirl1234 2. A few weeks 3. alot of my friends asked me to join so I tried it out and it was awesome! 4. Rank Designer 5. because I have been working hard and winning maximum Dance Compititions 6. I have no other dancing jobs then this one 7. i have in SonicBoom fashion I work on developing the the interview room! 8. I want this job so I can make dance uniforms. I also want this job so I can also make donation t-shirts. I really want this job so I can help people with problems. I heard this job is really fun having. Lasts I want this job because I'm really good at making extensions! 9. I have experienced that there is no big deal of winning or loosing just have fun and I have experienced that Dimond dance is the best group! And last is that I have experienced of being a trainee is really fun! 10. I will be on a scale of 10 cause I'm not that busy! 11. I describe myself as a kind person I love the color neon orange and blue also I love horses! 12. I will tell my friends to join Dimond dance. I will make sure people are not confused .I will design outfits for Dimond dance. I will also make a advertise to help people join! 13. I don't have a skype sorry!
Jiheons
#189942248Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:56 AM GMT

1. What is your roblox username? ozooi 2. How long have you been at Diamond Dance? 1 year (plus time from my old account bubblegood1) 3. How were you introduced to Diamond Dance? I was looking for a excellent dance team that i knew that i wanted to be apart of 4. What job are you applying for? host 5. Why should we pick you over any other member? i know the basics of dance and i know how it is like to be on a dance team and to be a boy on a dance team which proves i know equalityness 6. Did you or do you have any dance related jobs? If so then what are they/describe them? Yes i am on a dance team which i cant list because of tracking reasons i take private lessons and i have all my skills and i might be going to new york this year for lesson because i want to be in the big plays and dances that they do at new york for example the nutcracker. 7. Do you have any other jobs on ROBLOX? If so then what are they/describe them? I'm a model for origin and i really enjoy the fashion and dance spots on roblox 8. In at least five sentences, give an explanation for why you want this job. I've always dreamed of being big on a dance team on roblox . hosting practices is one of the things that i'm looking forward to. I really like to host different things and work peolle out in real life or roblox .I'm really nice so i'd make sure that everyone is having a nice time. 9. In 5 sentences minimum, explain your experience or special training in the job you are applying for. A couple years ago i used to host for bow tie fashion its a really old group so you probably wont remember it. we used to have the most hype events every day. In real life i have to corroborate with my dance teachers everyday. Also i coach dancer powder puffs which is a mini dance elite team in real life. I have to get along with them everyday and i enjoy it. 10. On a scale of 1-10, how active will you be at the studio? 10 is highest 1 is lowest. 10 , because its summer time and i can really be active during the summer because there is no school 11. In a minimum of three sentences, describe yourself and your flaws. I have brown hair and i'm very nice. i need to work on my pirouettes and other things. i think that i'll get along with the team nicely. 12. In four sentences minimum, explain what can you do to help improve our dance studio and make Diamond Dance a better place. i could teach the team new routines i could teach the team kindness and kind attitude. i could teach them to be role models. i could teach them to how improve the dance studio in a variety of ways. . 13. If you have Skype please say here if you wish to be added to our Diamond Dance chatroom. here
Elizabeth65172
#190179859Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:55 PM GMT

1.Elizabeth65172 2. Idk for a while now 3. I was looking at dance names and Diamond Dance Came Up and I got interested 4. Helper/worker 5. I would Stop Hackers/Problems 6. In real life I take dance/gymnastics 7.No other jobs. 8. I want to help others, or ban hackers etc. 9.I really wouldn't need any training.All I would do is Help those who need extreme help,Glitches,Bullying,Hacking,etc. 10.School Days= 5 Weekends=10 11.I am/will be Kind,Nice and I will not do anything bad to the studio or anything innapropriate that ######## the Roblox Rules 12.I would Help With Building,Problems,Hackers,Glitches,etc.
BlurryBrii
#190180894Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:09 PM GMT

{{username:1.funmiranda258}} 2. Three months 3.i followed my freind then said "this is amazing" 4.choreographer 5. I'm in all dance irl I love dance and gymnastics 6.shooting stars dance studio 7. Fudge cafe infinity jet airways 8.i love working with other people. I love dance. I love gymnastics 9.help people with there moves, actions, and not being rude to ppl that are in there group\working against,use admin responsible, Mabey show them what I did and I won 10.8 11.flaws:hates when ppl insalt,can't mind own business,annoying personality:nice ,has diabetes, kinda weird, HATES drama 12.invite other ppl to join the group. 13.
BlurryBrii
#190230077Wednesday, June 01, 2016 2:41 PM GMT

1.funmiranda258 2. Three or four months 3. My freind brought me there and I said "wow! This is amazing" 4.Choreographer 5. I would use admin responsibly, and I would introduce other people to this game/ and group. 6. Shooting star dance studio 7.'cafe fudge, airport work in progress 8. I love gymnastics. I like working with other people. I love dance. And I want to accomplish working with other people. I want to be really nice which this job wil help me 9. irl I am in all dance, and I'm in gymnastics, I won't do something stupid like be mean or stuff, I will ask other choreographers for help /w training. 10. 6 in a half 11.flaws: can't stay out of people's business, intrupes people when they are talking.. Not a lot, ignores hackers,scammers,trollers Personality: nice, funny, weird (with freinds) 12.invite people to come. Put it in the Cafe fudge link to join, I will NOT let people swear, Help with dance moves and introduce (new comers to the game/w group) Concern; I have child lock even know I'm 16 I put in that I'm 7 So no one can come find me and kill me
Caleighstar4
#190549138Monday, June 06, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

1. Caleighstar4. 2. I've been here for a while. I would say about 3 months. 3. I was playing Shooting Stars and I saw it below the description. 4. I am applying for Host. 5. I am very cooperative and I always do what I'm told without being told again. 6. Actually, this would be my first. 7. Yes, I work at Sizzleburger. 8. I want to inspire people. I want to make people feel like they can do anything. Being a Dancing Diamonds host would help me achieve that. I want to make people believe that they are unstoppable! 9. I have a good eye and I know when someone is causing trouble! 10. I would say about 8. 11. I am very respectful and always know what to do when there is a problem. I make sure that problem always gets fixed! 12. I will make it a place where happy dancers come in and dance like they have never danced before and make them feel special! 13. I'm sorry but I don't have it. -Caleighstar4
shannonc5
#190654705Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:49 PM GMT

1. shannonc5 2. About 1 year 3. Well, your ads and my friends told me to join and I seemed I wanted to So I did. 4. Special Helper 5. Because This is my primary group, I have the uniform,I also can help make Diamond Dance more popular, I am not lazy at all. 6. Yes Shooting Stars was a dance group I've been in and They are great,lots of people I know their's less people in this group because Shooting Stars Seems so detailed, But I stuck with this one because Shooting you don't know when the meets are and stuff. 7. Because Diamond Dance Really helped me be calm in Roblox and I love to dance. Diamond dance is the only dance group I like Over that others I've been in. Diamond Dance In my thesis is the best dance group and I think at comps Diamond should win I could also help New Dancers understand it better. I've seen people fool around. Diamond is one of the greatest dance groups. 8. No (sorry i mixed up 7 and 8) 9. I've had leadership experience n dance and I dance in a good beat/pattern at least my friend told me. I am able to teach dance to others and at a good pace. I have lots of routines. 10. 10, every day for hours 11. I am good at leadership and I'm bad at making sure I am ready. I am always focused and bad at helping people who don't want help. I am nice I won't yell at them and bad at Time keeping But I always go over the time in practice which really isn't a flaw. I am reiable, I am serious and I take the time to help people. 12. I can get more people by 1000 people is my goal. I also will be there for strugglers and I can help plan meets,comps,more! I can make a new person good at dance ad get the beat and more. I can increase interest in Diamond Dance. 13. Sorry I don't but I do have ######## Thanks for reading I hope you let me be a Special Helper I love to help! :)