of     1   

Tayzn
#185250784Sunday, March 13, 2016 1:09 PM GMT

Yes. I know, this has been suggested countless times in the past. This is suggested all the time, but I feel this is the best time for it to be suggested and for ROBLOX to at least attempt to execute it. Some of you might read the ROBLOX blog and have seen the new avatar news that is currently up there. They are adding joints to the player which will add a lot more animations and things like that. In the article itself, it says: "We will be expanding the types of accessories that you can wear on your avatar, and you will have more customization options" Right there, they will be adding more accessories that you can wear to the catalog. A new accessory could be the cape, an animated cape. It fits in with the new animations being added to the player, minus well add some animated clothing (the cape) to put on your avatar as not even that has been done yet (not that I know of). The Admin Deathrun cape is very well done with the animations, something like that would be nice. Not sure if you players have seen it, but it was shown on one of the Next Level episodes where they play Deathrun, admins get a cape. Anyways, those are my thoughts, thanks for reading. Leave feedback!

of     1