of     1   

EmperorGlory
#185289597Sunday, March 13, 2016 11:47 PM GMT

Hello everyone, as you can tell I am the new President of the United States, due to Jake resigning. I was his VPOTUS. There were things me and him both didn't do, and that was to stay active. I hosted 1 congress session as VPOTUS, and this needs to change. Not only that, but we need all departments to regain activity. We still get plenty of people at DC, but we need more Department Activity. I plan on making sure things are getting accomplished, and I ask whoever becomes VPOTUS to make sure Congress gets the activity back. I unlike Jake, will sign or veto bills. We will make sure this USA will become greater then ever before. I ask of you the citizens to help me. You the people are the face of this country not me, the founder, or any other governmental official, it's you. I will make sure that the people's voices are heard. We will rise as a stronger democracy, and make sure our Liberty rings! Thank you all and I hope you will put your trust and hope into me. Sincerely, (D) President of the United States -Cody D. Piper
calebthegame
#185295566Monday, March 14, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

"not me, the founder, or any other governmental official," And yet, they tie the President's hands behind his back and overrule every decision he makes. Corrupt af.

of     1