of     1   

zxzoom
#185292479Monday, March 14, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

So, I haven't on in a while as I've been too busy with real life ordeals. Stuff like actually having a life and such, prehapens you'd know about that... losers? Don't worry, I know all about it. You heard the memes and watched the dumb Youtube videos of your special fake friends playing this new indie hit "UNBERTALE" and you think if you like it, people will like you too. I am afraid this is not the case, and it will littterally never be the case. I met a man yesterday whose name I will not disclose, and I believe my experience with him speaks volumes about anyone involved in the game... "UNDERTALE." I was relaxing on the bench reading my favorite book, Bakemonogatari. It was a beautiful San Francisco day, the sun was out, the berds were singin'... life really couldn't get any better than this... right? As I reached the page (once again, as I had read and studied this book multiple times) where Aragai expresses his feelings for quantum Rei IIII a looming shadow blocked out the golden rays providing me the ability to read my book. He was wearing a stained, black shirt with the word... UNDERTALE... printed on it. I politely asked him to move, as I was engaging in the high arts and would like to continue. Foolish! Foolish I was to think life's roadblocks could be avoided so easily... "Hey have you ever heard of Undertale before? It's a really deep game and it made me cry." The beast spoke. It appeared to understand English, but the English it spoke was at no higher level than a 3rd grader. I merely assumed it was a guttural groan that RESEMBLED English and again asked him to move. "Uh... what? I asked you a question, don't be so rude. If you don't like Undertale you can just leave or go home, you don't need to stay here and yell at me because you don't like it. I'm feeling really entranced with determination right now.... dude." That's it. He does understand. He understands my plea to continue the Monogatari saga and yet he still stands tall, ruining my good times. A beast he will act... a beast he will fall. I jumped from the bench and performed my sensei's WuShu stance, leaving no part of my body suspectable to a sneak attack, sucker punch, or Belly Drum Aqua Jet. The beast blinked, confused perhaps? No, he too took on his battle stance... but there was something wrong with it. A heart in his hand? A red... paper heart...? Does the beast play me for a fool? I prepared for my first strike. I drew my knife and stabbed him in the chest. The beast tumblred to the ground, crying. What? Never been in a real fight before? No mercy here, kiddo. This is real life, and in the real life, the strong beat out the weak. Hm... it is quite a nice day today... and the sun is shining right on me... I think I'll read my book.
jiqar
#185292722Monday, March 14, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

tldr join this if ur more unpopular than adele | http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2787369
paulnight1
#185292746Monday, March 14, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

tldr [2]
Emilarity
#185292832Monday, March 14, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

I'm
xdude52
#185292845Monday, March 14, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

So you killed a guy because...he asked you about Undertale? Someone lock this guy up. http://www.roblox.com/Preston-Garvey-item?id=379052891 Another thread needs your help, I'll track it on your map.
XxXTemperXxX
#185293054Monday, March 14, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

I could understand him having an undertale shirt,buy why just the word itself? Wouldnt it be a terribly comprossed JPEG sprite ripped straight from the game.
zxzoom
#185293428Monday, March 14, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

I leave and come back to the Undietale defence force...
Emilarity
#185293525Monday, March 14, 2016 12:46 AM GMT

So, I haven't on in a while as I've been too busy with real life ordeals. Stuff like actually having a life and such, prehapens you'd know about that... losers? Don't worry, I know all about it. You heard the memes and watched the dumb Youtube videos of your special fake friends playing this new indie hit "UNBERTALE" and you think if you like it, people will like you too. I am afraid this is not the case, and it will littterally never be the case. I met a man yesterday whose name I will not disclose, and I believe my experience with him speaks volumes about anyone involved in the game... "UNDERTALE." I was relaxing on the bench reading my favorite book, Bakemonogatari. It was a beautiful San Francisco day, the sun was out, the berds were singin'... life really couldn't get any better than this... right? As I reached the page (once again, as I had read and studied this book multiple times) where Aragai expresses his feelings for quantum Rei IIII a looming shadow blocked out the golden rays providing me the ability to read my book. He was wearing a stained, black shirt with the word... UNDERTALE... printed on it. I politely asked him to move, as I was engaging in the high arts and would like to continue. Foolish! Foolish I was to think life's roadblocks could be avoided so easily... "Hey have you ever heard of Undertale before? It's a really deep game and it made me cry." The beast spoke. It appeared to understand English, but the English it spoke was at no higher level than a 3rd grader. I merely assumed it was a guttural groan that RESEMBLED English and again asked him to move. "Uh... what? I asked you a question, don't be so rude. If you don't like Undertale you can just leave or go home, you don't need to stay here and yell at me because you don't like it. I'm feeling really entranced with determination right now.... dude." That's it. He does understand. He understands my plea to continue the Monogatari saga and yet he still stands tall, ruining my good times. A beast he will act... a beast he will fall. I jumped from the bench and performed my sensei's WuShu stance, leaving no part of my body suspectable to a sneak attack, sucker punch, or Belly Drum Aqua Jet. The beast blinked, confused perhaps? No, he too took on his battle stance... but there was something wrong with it. A heart in his hand? A red... paper heart...? Does the beast play me for a fool? I prepared for my first strike. I drew my knife and stabbed him in the chest. The beast tumblred to the ground, crying. What? Never been in a real fight before? No mercy here, kiddo. This is real life, and in the real life, the strong beat out the weak. Hm... it is quite a nice day today... and the sun is shining right on me... I think I'll read my book.
GreenShaman
#185293608Monday, March 14, 2016 12:47 AM GMT

this pasta is undercooked.
rinwood123
#185293652Monday, March 14, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

undertale smells like goat blood
FoxerzXD
#185293664Monday, March 14, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

That game stinks. Hey Mr. Doesn'tBumpTheThreadAllTheTime! I'll Bump, YOU!!!
Tylerluigi
#185293678Monday, March 14, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

wow you really showed him no mercy
FoxerzXD
#185293698Monday, March 14, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

and yes, that was an earthbound joke Hey Mr. Doesn'tBumpTheThreadAllTheTime! I'll Bump, YOU!!!
13EXxmovuxxs13
#185293807Monday, March 14, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

oh thats nice This is were I put my dank memes
TheHighKingOfIreland
#185293843Monday, March 14, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

lol
zxzoom
#185293947Monday, March 14, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

Don't plagarise my posts... you won't like what happens when you do.
rinwood123
#185294673Monday, March 14, 2016 1:06 AM GMT

>rt group >posts on ot
DankThePass
#185294903Monday, March 14, 2016 1:10 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Daedalheidis
#185295183Monday, March 14, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

I like the undertale reference at the end
rinwood123
#185296040Monday, March 14, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

@fox from where? I spammed through the talking most likely or I'm not there yet:|

of     1