of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

dowxly
#185309114Monday, March 14, 2016 6:23 AM GMT

(1) What are you applying for? (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? (4) Why Should we choose you? You have finished the application.
GingerbreadMyah
#185858192Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:13 PM GMT

I'm applying for a worker. About 9 and a half. An 8. Because I am friendly, I use grammar, and I try to stay out of arguments.
Trudo
#185863073Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

This does not belong here. It belongs at >>http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=32
redcutiehorsegirl
#185863273Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

(1) What are you applying for? wwhite vans (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? 0 (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? -10 (4) Why Should we choose you? dam danyel "I ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴜʀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍʙɪʙᴇ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ʙᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇs." - Tailsdahfox | 2015
dowxly
#185887966Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:07 AM GMT

red and ginger ur hired
LNG257
#185888545Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:26 AM GMT

(1) What are you applying for? Death robot (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? 9.999998 (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? 10 (4) Why Should we choose you? EXTERMINATE
deroxiot
#185889093Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:46 AM GMT

(1) I'm applying to work. (2) About an 8 and a half (3) About an 7 or 8 (4) Because I am kind and I think I will be a good worker because I had A LOT of experience with other groups like Frappe, Sundae, Soro's and that's about it...
Yoshi9000912
#185889273Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:54 AM GMT

(1) What are you applying for? SUPER GOD SANIK SECURITY (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? 0 (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? 1 (4) Why Should we choose you? because im super cool and im like 9 so yeah and i get ladies
ElectricalJude
#185890097Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:36 AM GMT

I'm not saying nobody cares about your stupid and small group... nobody cares about your stupid and small group. Do you guys see what I see? Do you see what I see? I see 7 Billion people on Earth, Do you see what I see? I see 30,000 Children dieing of hunger every day! Do you see what I see? I see Supermodels exploiting themselves and selling their souls, Do you see what I see?, I see 1 Million pounds of food thrown away every day. Do you see what I see? I see blooded murder for murder for money, Property, and power. Do you see what I see? I see Earth being sucked dry of her lifeblood, oil. Do you see what I see? I see 4 billion humans who live in a land of illusion. Do you see what I see? I see corporate crime being overlooked merely for individual monetary profit. Do you see what I see? I see military industrial complex creating world-wide genocide! Do you see what I see? I see 4 billion pounds of toxic industrial pollution every year! Do you see what I see? I see man made diseases being spread via pharmaceuticals! Do you see what I see? I see disharmony, confusion, Death, and deceit! Do you see what I see? I see 2 Billion perfectly functioning cell phones thrown away every year! Do you see what I see? I see private global banking cartel printing currencies to control the masses! Do you see what I see? I see 50% of U.S. Tax dollars spent on military use. Do you see what I see? I see private corporations that own run 51% of everything on Earth! Do you see what I see? I see governments polishing the shoes of these private corporations! Do you see what I see? I see the massive corporate exploition and waste of natural resources! Do you see what I see? I see corporate planned and perceived obsolescence. Do you see what I see? I see fluoride contaminated water supply that hardly diminishes! Do you see what I see? I see corporate advertising lying to the world every day! Do you see what I see? I see oceans and seas being deprived of life merely to provide for more unnecessary consumption and profit! Do you see what I see? I see 80% of the Earths original forests gone! Do you see what I see? I see people living in a system that is based merely on material consumption... Not parenting... Not knowledge... and most of all, not freedom... Do you see what I see? I see 100,000 synthetic toxic chemicals mixed with the original compounds to create poison food, merchandise, and products! Do you see what I see? I see little children with their fingers & hands cut off for refusing to forcefully mine diamonds. Do you see what I see? I see 1% of the population screwing over the other 99% solely for temporary personal gain. Do you see what I see? I see a world of economic system that has no other choice but to be abandoned! "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality" -Andy Ryan- Do you see what I see? I see Andy Ryan being one of the few who is not blind to reality, who actually cares, and is willing to speak up and change this. Do you see what I see? I see Acton reducing pollution up to 50%! Do you see what I see? I see Acton Technologies with a green logo! Do you see what I see? I see Acton with 100 Members! Congrats on 100 Members! Can we get 110 by the next 2 weeks? Go Acton! Do you see what I see? I see a 100 Member party soon! Do you see what I see? I see an ATOP Release soon the same day! Congrats to the entire group for 100 Members! I never thought this would come! Thank you all for all your hard work! I honestly never thought I would see my group with a member size of 100, But now I still don't think it's enough! let's keep growing, prosper, and go on! To accomplish great things, you must not only act, but also dream, Not only build, but also believe! -[Content Deleted] First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible! -ElectricalJude Thanks so much, the entire group of Acton! Welcome to the new age! I still see a problem, 100 Members is not enough! Thanks, -ElectricalJude, CEO of Acton! Group link: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2576850 For real guys, leave this group and join ^^ If you don't join, please, Quit Roblox and never log in again, or as shedletsky would say: "P.S., I accidentally deleted your account... oops...
ElectricalJude
#185890140Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:38 AM GMT

But for real, nobody cares about your stupid, inactive, lame, new, small, outrageous, waste of time, space, data, Producing carbon offsets, Etc. group. Like oh my god, there is no point. Leave that group and join Acton.
ElectricalJude
#185890147Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:39 AM GMT

Your group is almost as stupid as Donald Trump.
ElectricalJude
#185890206Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:42 AM GMT

Join Acton or else I'll vote for Donald Trump.
LNG257
#185890372Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:51 AM GMT

ElectricalJude, you are a waste of human flesh. Oh, and by the way, you're not old enough to vote yet. Keep that in mind.
john_deacon
#185892141Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:09 AM GMT

oh my god applications on the DAMN ROLE PLAYING SUB FORUM "Noochy please stay away from my child." -PrincessPearlsOfLove✔️✔️✔️|+10.4k posts i am Srengsina
X9012
#185894760Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:46 PM GMT

1.I'm applying for the job of viewing these applications and approving or denying them.. 2. 8 3. 7 4. Because it will be a headache without me.... P.S I'm joking..
stan202204
#185901216Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

(1) applying for worker (2)like 7.5 (3)6 (4)i chose this because i didn't want anything to advance and i have a good sense of humor and i will try my hardest
stan202204
#185901345Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

(1) applying for worker (2)like 7.5 (3)6 (4)i chose this because i didn't want anything to advance and i have a good sense of humor and i will try my hardest on the job
xXSpaceDustXx
#185901393Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

1) What are you applying for? I am applying for a worker, perferably a manager type worker. (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? On a scale 1-10, about a 9/10. (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? On a scale 1-10, about a 9. (4) Why Should we choose you? You should chose me because I will work the to the best of my abilities to succeed and hve happy costumers. I will show respect to all people.
iHalfie
#185909034Wednesday, March 23, 2016 7:47 PM GMT

It doesn't belong here. I WANT ALL THE OILS, MOTHER!
Timepockie
#185913127Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

(1) What are you applying for? Critic (2) On a scale of 1-10, How often do you use grammar? Does one mean that I use grammar a lot or not at all? Regardless of how your scale works, I use correct grammar far more frequently than you do, by my best approximation of your writing capabilities based upon this application that you wrote. (3) On a scale of 1-10, How fast are you at typing? As with earlier, I do not understand how your scale works, but this time I would like to point out that a scale like this for typing speed is just stupid. What you're asking is basically the equivalent of "On a scale from one through to ten, how heavy are you?". It just doesn't make sense to ask something like that when there is a commonly used unit for the measurement that you are trying to make, in this case, words per minute (wpm) and in the case of my example kilograms (kg). (4) Why Should we choose you? Because the skills and abilities of everyone applying for this job are largely the same due to the fact that this is an entry-level job on a computer game that simulates what my dad thinks I should be doing after school for several hours a day in real life. Quite frankly there is no reason at all to choose one person over another unless you have prior experience with some of the applicants, in which case it would make for a highly biased choosing system and essentially nullify the need for a public post on the forums over sending messages to your friends.
Timepockie
#185913743Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

Also, I would like to point out that anyone above the legal working age where they live who applies for this job instead of getting one in real life is quite frankly rather stupid, as the only difference between this and actually working for Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts or whatever company you pretend to be in real life and playing this game by pretending to work for them is that if you get an actual job you'd get actual money to actually spend on stuff, while I legitimately doubt you'd be capable of affording to pay your fake "employees" a single cent, much less minimum wage.
bagMan261
#186321385Tuesday, March 29, 2016 5:16 PM GMT

1) Trainee 2) 9 3) 8 4) I enjoy helping others and role-playing, and i have experience with other cafes. Other) I'm also very active. On almost everyday.
levipevi
#186324710Tuesday, March 29, 2016 6:32 PM GMT

(1) I am applying for a role playing job. (2) On a scale of 1-10, I use 2. (3) On a scale of 1-10, I am a slow typer. The reason is because I do not currently have a PC and I am resulting with a phone. I'm a 5 on a phone and a 9 on a PC. (4) You shouldn't choose me.
1_Fast
#186325402Tuesday, March 29, 2016 6:46 PM GMT

A worker. 9 and a half. 8. I think you will be pleased.
DJyoyobrou
#186340819Tuesday, March 29, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

(1) I am applying for a worker. (2) 10. (3) 9. (4) I think you should hire me, because I once ran my own cafe, but it has fallen short and I was hoping to join another one so I could use my experiences from the lest cafe I've ran. Another reason is because I believe that a team is better with more participants, and I'd like to help you guys out.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right