of     1   

MisterNelly
#185398051Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

Come one roblox smell the coffee... So Dev's wont get anything now I see bravo.. Very Slick To roblox, I have played this game since 2011 and various amount of accounts... But you now you are quote on quote taking away tixs. Now why is this? Like really why is this.. This game i have truly endured this game but this is just stupid.. Like when you changed the Robux To Tixs exchange so more tixs equals less robux. Then the clothing thing where all clothing for sale had to 100 tixs... Then the t-shirt, You need bc to make them, why was that? Also why even think of this idea if i could speak to whomever created this idea I would be delighted. If this get deleted or I get banned there is no reason. Look at the Constitution, Freedom of speech #Boycottthecatalog Sincerely, MisterNelly, (Jace Nelson).
Kyle123456789hAlt
#185398340Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

They just full of themself. They turned greedy so they can shove it up their ass
KiboyR
#185398783Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

I agree. This is ridiculous. They might make another currency thing, but it won't be a free economy. It'll like 100,000 currency exchanged for 200 robux. Just "Options" Not a free trade. Stupid and ridiculous. They're just forcing us to pay for ROBUX. Unreal.

of     1