of     1   

koopaNGC
#185504201Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:26 AM GMT

Actual wording from currency trade page notification: "The trade currency system will be closing on 4/13. Please make sure you complete all your trades before them. Please be advised we expect currency trading rates will fluctuate dramatically during this period. More info on our blog." Read the last word of the second sentence: "Please make sure you complete all your trades before >>them.<<" There is a typo in that sentence which is unacceptable! If Roblox wants to maintain a professional regimen AND maintain the happiness of its users they should eradicate this typo immediately or face severe repercussions and widespread user backlash. Support if you agree to correcting said gaffe! [[TL;DR, Roblox needs to fix a small misleading typo on their site. Thread is over-exaggerated for comedic value.]]
BrendonTheWizard
#185505543Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:26 AM GMT

they're removing a significant part of the website and they don't even bother to spell everything correctly this is an outrage !!111
Nyez
#185514167Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:27 PM GMT

Why is it even happening?
TheStupidDudeGuyLOL
#185614406Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:12 AM GMT

Rubbish. I doubt roblox are actually doing this. I've heard rumors that it is an April fools joke. I doubt it is
BrendonTheWizard
#185616025Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:35 AM GMT

"Rubbish. I doubt roblox are actually doing this. I've heard rumors that it is an April fools joke. I doubt it is" they're doing it and it's not an april fools joke 1. they already removed the daily sign-in bonus 2. they already removed income from place visits 3. if it were an april fools joke from a kid-friendly website they would do something really stupid and obviously fake that kids would be amused by, not something that would cause people to rant in frustration 4. the date for when they're going to actually do the update is over a week after april fools
PinkHairDontCare
#214661969Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:08 AM GMT

LOL. I was so dumb back then

of     1